Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JLovesExotic

Pamela - London. Real?

5 posts in this topic

I saw this girl advertised yesterday:

http://www.acemassage.net/prettypamela/prettypamela.htm

She is stunning and reminds me of this girl I've always fancied, so I'm seriously considering seeing her. However, my instinct is telling me to be wary as I've a experienced a couple of 'bait and switch' jobs seeing girls advertised on here. It says her pics are genuine (and nothing came up on tineye), so I'm rather caught in the middle about whether to see her or not.

Assistance please. Thanks.

I'd stick my neck out here and say that the pictures were supplied by the advertiser and not taken by ACE as they visit the venue you usualy get pictures from the bedroom, not in some fancy studio of some farm house kitchen, ACE in the past have put their logo on pictures that the WG has supplied herself and taken her word that they were cosher, some of our members may remember this happening a while ago.

The way I approach this is if the picture looks like its been taken on a compact digital, has bottles of talc and baby oil, a bedside bin with a bin liner or even a bog roll in the background then its hardly likely that the picture has been lifted from a 6 year old copy of Mayfair, never been cought out yet!

I would like ACE (and others) put a logo on all pictures that were not taken by them or can not be varified to have a logo watermark that says "This picture is from stock and may or may not be a likeness of the service provider"

I'd stick my neck out here and say that the pictures were supplied by the advertiser and not taken by ACE as they visit the venue you usualy get pictures from the bedroom, not in some fancy studio of some farm house kitchen, ACE in the past have put their logo on pictures that the WG has supplied herself and taken her word that they were cosher, some of our members may remember this happening a while ago.

The way I approach this is if the picture looks like its been taken on a compact digital, has bottles of talc and baby oil, a bedside bin with a bin liner or even a bog roll in the background then its hardly likely that the picture has been lifted from a 6 year old copy of Mayfair, never been cought out yet!

I would like ACE (and others) put a logo on all pictures that were not taken by them or can not be varified to have a logo watermark that says "This picture is from stock and may or may not be a likeness of the service provider"

Good idea but sadly I think I'll be long gone before ACE and others go down this route.

Good idea but sadly I think I'll be long gone before ACE and others go down this route.

Or to put it more succinctly "We are happy to take money from the person advertising but we can't be arsed to spend the few seconds that it takes to identify stolen pictures, so you, the mug punter, will just have to do that task for yourself or take a chance. BTW don't bother proving and telling us that some of the pictures are stolen, because basically we don't give a shit.".

Or to put it more succinctly "We are happy to take money from the person advertising but we can't be arsed to spend the few seconds that it takes to identify stolen pictures, so you, the mug punter, will just have to do that task for yourself or take a chance. BTW don't bother proving and telling us that some of the pictures are stolen, because basically we don't give a shit.".
OOOOOu, you DO have a way with words!:confused: