bigwang

where to go for most atractive girls?

18 posts in this topic

Off course beauty is in eye of beholder. For me, I like Eastern European, czech, russian type..brunettes...18-24 in general, though older can be ok to. nice breasts, height irrelevant. I also Like Mediterranean/latin girls, dark hair, nice tan, cute faces. I prefer the cute looking girls to the womanly 'model' type somewhat. And though only paying for sex personality wise prefer relaxed (maybe even somewhat posh/classier) girls compared to tailor trash sluts or junky hookers.

Perhaps, Amsterdam has all these girls appearance wise but poor service/quality? I know Prague RLD had some variations of this type but no BBBJ..

From my research here it seems that perhaps either Costa Del Sol or German FKK may be best option? They have all nationalities and provide extra services for reasonable prices?

Other than that a long trip to South America? Brazil, Argentina, Colombia may have better quality, serivces and prices but many negatives due to safety, flight prices, language problems etc....

Other options are off course specific cities but for specific type only? Eg, Prague=nice czech girls, Krakow=nice Polish girl, Kiev=nice Ukrainen girls, Pattaya=Thai girls? I dont know?

However, like I say it would seem the big sex clubs in costa del sol or the German FKK are the best option if looking for a variety of attractive women of all nationalities with many services and relatively cheap prices. Would you agree? And if so recommendations on the best clubs to visit to meet my criteria?

PS- Sorry for posting new thread as it is kind off an extension off my other thread http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695 though somewhat different question.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder :eek:

For a mixture of East Euro and Latin girls a German fkk club would be a good place, you get many Euro girls, and also some Spanish, Brazilian, Dom Rep girls, also some of the Romanian girls look Latin.

I have had the good fortune to travel to lots of places worldwide, for me personally two places stand out for having a very high percentage of beautiful women - Latvia (Riga) and Brazil. Not sure why but in Latvia a lot of ladies seem to be a mixture of Slavic and Latin - a great combination, I suppose the racial mix is the key because in Brazil it's the mix between the local ethnic tribes and European looks.

Very subjective because as people have already said it's all down to personal taste and I have met attractive ladies everywhere from Beijing to Barnsley!

i do have a bit of a problem in the far east because all the ladies look so young, makes me feel even more of a dirty old man!

I have had the good fortune to travel to lots of places worldwide, for me personally two places stand out for having a very high percentage of beautiful women - Latvia (Riga) and Brazil. Not sure why but in Latvia a lot of ladies seem to be a mixture of Slavic and Latin - a great combination, I suppose the racial mix is the key because in Brazil it's the mix between the local ethnic tribes and European looks.

Brazil, fine. Some of it, not all. Good choice if you take the part south of what you get by drawing lines Vit

Why go anywhere? There are enough beautiful women in the UK to last many lifetimes.

London, UK for the sheer volume, variety, quality & price :-)

Have to completely agree with jonker, regarding his comments about the beautiful women in Latvia. Have just returned from a very pleasant ten day visit to Riga, having gone there some seven times previously. Jonker is right, the Latvian women are simply stunning, and being back in London now sadly reminds me how 'commom' we Brits really are. What is remarkable about Riga is the number or beautiful women about, be it at a bus stop, on a train, or simply at a store. Breathtaking and simply gorgeous.

Unperson, go to the eye doctors and get some new glasses. :P

JohnStrong

Have to completely agree with jonker, regarding his comments about the beautiful women in Latvia. Have just returned from a very pleasant ten day visit to Riga, having gone there some seven times previously. Jonker is right, the Latvian women are simply stunning, and being back in London now sadly reminds me how 'commom' we Brits really are. What is remarkable about Riga is the number or beautiful women about, be it at a bus stop, on a train, or simply at a store. Breathtaking and simply gorgeous.

Unperson, go to the eye doctors and get some new glasses. :)

JohnStrong

John I think you should work for the Latvian tourist board, you've sold It for me lol, did you do any punting whilst there?

Good debate starting, although obviously I and the other John are right about Latvia!

I've punted there on every trip there, usually with a pick up in whichever hotel I was staying at, and every lady both gorgeous and horny. I'm sure there are some shot putters in Riga but not many, and the majority of ladies are stunning.

I went to latvia one March I was freezing snowy cold. Never got to see many girls.

I tried many number sfrom websites but a lot were fake or scams.

SOme taxi drivers took me to apartments/borthels but most girls were ugly. got one kinda MILf 40+ but huge nice firm tits still. was expensive though like 80-100 for hour and blowjob with condom.

I found a massage place. 'choloatae massage' I think it may have been called.There was 2 decent looking girls working. I only got a handjob though. 40 quid.

Went to some bar with pole dancers girls were very nice.

In the hostel I stayed there was a few attractive latvian girls working and around.

Wasnt impressed by the trip but I froze my balls off and quite enjoyed the old town of riga. Really pretty in the snow.

Thanks for those alternative opinions, Latvia boosters. I'll have to think again.

Now I've thought again. Both sides could be right.

I'm right that there are plenty of better places for women. Compared to Latvia, try Estonia. In the world competition for where the most attractive women are, Latvia is a non-starter. But that may not mean the standard in Latvia is positively bad.

I've had some OK punts in Riga and also on the coast (Liepaja, the Latvian Southend/Scarborough) in summer when there's always a mass migration that way. No not OK punts. My average Latvian punt is for sure better than my average in the UK.

When you look at my earlier posting you'll see I didn't say anything negative about the faces in Latvia, just the bodies. It isn't hard to find pleasing faces. Easier in Riga than in the interior, by the way. Latvian bodies, that's a different question. I stick to my opinion there.

Jimmy Red Cap would say Thailand:D

Jimmy Red Cap would say Thailand:D

He's a cabblie, not an MP. :D

B