Dreamweaverman

FR98716 - Victim of Cyber Pimps

42 posts in this topic

I assume that the PNET users must have more knowledge of these con adverts than new/average punter

Northwinds should have been known better, because he is not new and he has few reports

These girls are controlled by the single group that has three flats (may be more) in Monument, Picaddilly Circus and Kensington. One lady with good English (receptionist operating from remote location) who control the phone and answer for all flats and all girls. Always she call few times to make sure that you wait for a while giving all sort of excuses and also she call at the end of your appointment to make sure that the girls will finish. all in all, if you book one hour, you end up with spending 35-40 min with the girls. The girls have no control of it and all managed by the Cyber Pimps. The adverts are false and deceptive to deceive the prospective punters

I had an experience with a girl who had many good feedback on that site and next time I found her on different name in different place and no feed backs. I ask about what happened. The situation is very complicated than I anticipated.

Most of the adverts that we see on that site is managed by the business that has full control of the girls and the girls have no right to have any control of what said and feed backs and photos etc and some of the girls have no idea at all how they have been marketed to prospective punters and these girls have not enough English knowledge and don't have computer knowledge

These businesses have manage number of adverts as group and each adverts has different girls working for them and girls pay 50% of their earning to the controllers.

During the operation, if the girls generates good feed backs then the business will sell the group of averts to another new coming business who has girls but no reputable adverts to start the business. So, the new business will pay the premium (good will) to the buy the existing group who has many good feed backs. Then, the new business will change the photos of the adverts and start the business with the girls whom they have control of.

The girls who worked for the group(the old group that sold) will given new names and they will work for different group, may be in different part of the country.

For prospective punter, looking the adverts, see that there is girl who providing good service and have good feed backs and this perception will generate good business for the new girls. then the girls spread the message to other girls that from day one there is good money in this group and more girls join in. Hence, for the new business , it is a good news for making more money.

Eventually, the punters started to find out that these adverts are false and the girls are different, and they move on

At the end of the day

The girls who generated good feed backs lost their good feed backs and have to start again to build a good reputation from zero

The punters are cheated by the false adverts by the scrupulous business

New girls cheated by the business by false perception and false expectation

The overall winner is the business (Cyber Pimps) that control the girls

Cyber Pimps make all the punters look like mugs and manipulate girls for their benefits

Basic rule of punting: If what you get clearly isn't what was described, politely walk away. Wish I'd done that in the past. Otherwise you're prey for the scammers.

Sorry .. you cannot advertise yourself in this board .. LOL :-)

So what FR Is this, this one http://punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=98716 ?

He did get scammed, I would of asked the girl on the phone If she really was Neena, also I would of mentioned at the start of the punt to the pimp and girl that I still expected my full 60 mins, said to say but many girls on @W advertise many services, sometimes you have to ask upfront before you part with any of your hard earned. Good for Norhwinds to write this FR, It helps other punters to steer clear of this lot.

Dreamweaverman you seem to know alot about them, why are these girls paying 50% commissions? Are they traffiked? :(

Northwinds should have been known better, because he is not new and he has few reports

Hi Dreamweaverman

The punt described in my FR was a hastily arranged (and poorly researched) plan B, so I guess I broke a few of the basic rules on that one. However, I was feeling adventurous and at £80 for what I thought would be an hour, I was willing to give it a "punt". You win some and lose some in this game and if that's the worst that happens to me, I'll live with that :o.

I hope that by writing the FR that I have helped spread the word a bit :D.

Basic rule of punting: If what you get clearly isn't what was described, politely walk away. Wish I'd done that in the past. Otherwise you're prey for the scammers.

Good advice. Trouble was, the girl seemed to me to be the one in the photos (I've checked back and I'm still pretty sure. They certainly don't raise any tineye alerts, which I had checked beforehand) and the full extent of the difference in services offered vs services advertised (and checked on the phone) did not become apparent to me until well after I had paid. Having paid, I decided to soldier on as so many of us do. At no point was Neena unpleasant to be with and I was 40mins into the punt before the timing issue arose.

I would of asked the girl on the phone If she really was Neena

I did. My first question to the girl who answered the phone earlier that day was "Hello, is that Neena ?". She was very definite that she was. She was also happy to confirm services in the first person (e.g. "yes I kiss" and "yes I offer OWO").

also I would of mentioned at the start of the punt to the pimp and girl that I still expected my full 60 mins

There was no pimp in view at any time. If there had of been, I would have cleared off. I was met at the door of the one bedroom flat by the girl whose photos were on the profile and I had no reason to assume that she was a different girl to the one I had spoken to. Her limited english got her through the fee collection (1 hr time confirmed as I handed the money over) and me into the shower before I became suspicious. After that the die was cast.

Mea culpa, I should have done even more checking of services once I had met the girl in person. On this punt I didn't. Hence the FR.

Good for Norhwinds to write this FR, It helps other punters to steer clear of this lot.

Thanks for that jerboa. I thought the whole point of the FR system was to share experiences like mine (which truth be told were by no means horrific - the girl was fit, it cost £80 and I did get to cum twice :)) to help others. I must admit I was a bit surprised and taken aback to log on tonight to find myself the subject of a thread declaring that I "should have known better" :P.

Dreamweaverman you seem to know alot about them

Far more than me, obviously :(

I ment when I got to the flat, I would of called the woman on the phone, and let her know I still expect the time I paid for, before I paid any reddies, and If this was a problem I would find another hooker. Sometimes punting can be to much hard work. :(

I assume that the PNET users must have more knowledge of these con adverts than new/average punter

These girls are controlled by the single group that has three flats (may be more) in Monument, Picaddilly Circus and Kensington. One lady with good English (receptionist operating from remote location) who control the phone and answer for all flats and all girls. Always she call few times to make sure that you wait for a while giving all sort of excuses and also she call at the end of your appointment to make sure that the girls will finish. all in all, if you book one hour, you end up with spending 35-40 min with the girls. The girls have no control of it and all managed by the Cyber Pimps. The adverts are false and deceptive to deceive the prospective punters

I had an experience with a girl who had many good feedback on that site and next time I found her on different name in different place and no feed backs. I ask about what happened. The situation is very complicated than I anticipated.

Most of the adverts that we see on that site is managed by the business that has full control of the girls and the girls have no right to have any control of what said and feed backs and photos etc and some of the girls have no idea at all how they have been marketed to prospective punters and these girls have not enough English knowledge and don't have computer knowledge

These businesses have manage number of adverts as group and each adverts has different girls working for them and girls pay 50% of their earning to the controllers.

During the operation, if the girls generates good feed backs then the business will sell the group of averts to another new coming business who has girls but no reputable adverts to start the business. So, the new business will pay the premium (good will) to the buy the existing group who has many good feed backs. Then, the new business will change the photos of the adverts and start the business with the girls whom they have control of.

The girls who worked for the group(the old group that sold) will given new names and they will work for different group, may be in different part of the country.

For prospective punter, looking the adverts, see that there is girl who providing good service and have good feed backs and this perception will generate good business for the new girls. then the girls spread the message to other girls that from day one there is good money in this group and more girls join in. Hence, for the new business , it is a good news for making more money.

Eventually, the punters started to find out that these adverts are false and the girls are different, and they move on

At the end of the day

The girls who generated good feed backs lost their good feed backs and have to start again to build a good reputation from zero

The punters are cheated by the false adverts by the scrupulous business

New girls cheated by the business by false perception and false expectation

The overall winner is the business (Cyber Pimps) that control the girls

Cyber Pimps make all the punters look like mugs and manipulate girls for their benefits

Similar allegations to what you have made before Dreamweaverman which when i have asked you to explain many times how you know mainly EE WGs are controlled by others you declined to answer. How do you know what you have posted above to be true? What insight do you have that i dont and how did you get it?

An answer would be appreciated Dreamweaverman, this may help punters avoid such WGs, but a full explanation that includes how you know all this when myself and others dont would be handy. Are these WGs Trafficked, paying a pimp willingly or what?

You have gone into a lot of detail of how all this works so must have an insight beyond others on here who i have never seen post such detailed things, how do you know such things?:(:confused:

So what FR Is this, this one http://punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=98716 ?

He did get scammed, I would of asked the girl on the phone If she really was Neena, also I would of mentioned at the start of the punt to the pimp and girl that I still expected my full 60 mins, said to say but many girls on @W advertise many services, sometimes you have to ask upfront before you part with any of your hard earned. Good for Norhwinds to write this FR, It helps other punters to steer clear of this lot.

Dreamweaverman you seem to know alot about them, why are these girls paying 50% commissions? Are they traffiked? :(

Dreamweaverman has been posting for a long time about mainly EE WGs on A/W being "controlled by others" yet declines to answer when i have asked him many times how it knows this and where his insight comes from. If he has such an insight and is posting on here he seemingly wants to share this insight with others so they can avoid these WGs so him saying how he knows all this would be very useful to punters on here IMO.:o

From the FR: "I opted for a simple hand job (again, well given, with plenty of verbal encouragement - in czech !!)"

I presume you understand Czech well?

One wonders what she was actually saying.:(

More seriously, I for one have decided to to hang my Awank hat up for good. I had a girl bugger me about very recently and then had the cheek to call me a time waster.

From the FR: "I opted for a simple hand job (again, well given, with plenty of verbal encouragement - in czech !!)"

I presume you understand Czech well?

One wonders what she was actually saying.:(

More seriously, I for one have decided to to hang my Awank hat up for good. I had a girl bugger me about very recently and then had the cheek to call me a time waster.

Ha ha, great point :P ! In my mind it went "you have a gorgeous cock and I want you to cum all over me". In reality it was almost definitely something along the lines of "hurry up and finish you fat, middle-aged, english bastard" :):D.

Still, it sounded exotic :o

Ha ha, great point :) ! In my mind it went "you have a gorgeous cock and I want you to cum all over me". In reality it was almost definitely something along the lines of "hurry up and finish you fat, middle-aged, english bastard" :o:D.

Still, it sounded exotic :(

Haha, glad you took it in the manner that I wrote it. I had the same thought with the Japenese girl a couple of weeks back, when in between "come on baby" she rattled out a lot of Japenese mumbo jumbo.

With the other site, the working assumption must be that the girl is not the one in the photos.

I have only used it twice, both recently, and both were good experiences and excellent vfm. The first was nearly a disaster. She claimed her period had just started, and was uncomfortable about full sex. This was after I had paid! But there was something about her that made me think that she was genuinely upset at letting me down, we did other interesting things for the next hour, and we seemed to click on a personal level. Despite feeling scammed, I took a chance and booked her again 8 days later, and had a brilliant time. I booked her a week later and had an even better time. I will probably not book her again as I am in danger of becoming addicted.

So, all the signals were wrong, but somehow it worked well.

With the second lady, some of the advertised services were not on offer, but her general attitude and quality of service were excellent. Again, the wrong signals did not lead to the wrong result.

So sometimes it is worth taking a chance.

Dreamweaverman has been posting for a long time about mainly EE WGs on A/W being "controlled by others" yet declines to answer when i have asked him many times how it knows this and where his insight comes from. If he has such an insight and is posting on here he seemingly wants to share this insight with others so they can avoid these WGs so him saying how he knows all this would be very useful to punters on here IMO.;)

Yes Smiths I also would like to hear more from DWM, he obviously has some knowledge about these groups.

With the other site, the working assumption must be that the girl is not the one in the photos.

I have only used it twice, both recently, and both were good experiences and excellent vfm. The first was nearly a disaster. She claimed her period had just started, and was uncomfortable about full sex. This was after I had paid! But there was something about her that made me think that she was genuinely upset at letting me down, we did other interesting things for the next hour, and we seemed to click on a personal level. Despite feeling scammed, I took a chance and booked her again 8 days later, and had a brilliant time. I booked her a week later and had an even better time. I will probably not book her again as I am in danger of becoming addicted.

So, all the signals were wrong, but somehow it worked well.

With the second lady, some of the advertised services were not on offer, but her general attitude and quality of service were excellent. Again, the wrong signals did not lead to the wrong result.

So sometimes it is worth taking a chance.

Oh surprise surprise she told you she had the painters In after you paid the cash, call me jaded, but she shouldn't of been working If she couldn't perform full sex, I would of asked for my money back.

Oh surprise surprise she told you she had the painters In after you paid the cash, call me jaded, but she shouldn't of been working If she couldn't perform full sex, I would of asked for my money back.

On that note and I've seen the same words on here over and over again, is there anyone that can truly say they have had the bollocks to ask for their money back and got it? I doubt it very much.

On that note and I've seen the same words on here over and over again, is there anyone that can truly say they have had the bollocks to ask for their money back and got it? I doubt it very much.

I have asked but never got it back, once stashed thats it, i chalk it down to experience. At some Establishments a punter might get a refund or come to some agreement so i have read on here, never happened to me though. ;)

I have asked but never got it back, once stashed thats it, i chalk it down to experience.:)

Bravo, there have been times I would liked to have asked, but carried on.

Now, where's the cheese.;)

I have asked but never got it back, once stashed thats it, i chalk it down to experience. At some Establishments a punter might get a refund or come to some agreement so i have read on here, never happened to me though. ;)

I wouldn't dare try asking with a Awank girl, you've no idea what guy she has outside. I have however called an agency and expressed my displeasure and come to an amicable agreement and a suitable replacement given. That kind of sums up why I have hung my Awank hat up, at least with an Agency you have some kind of complaints dept. Having said that, Barracuda, have gone way down in my estimation lately, twice in 3 weeks they have failed to live up to my expectations in terms of customer service.

I've never been In the situation where a lady has told me after the money was paid that full sex Isn't on the menu, but If this did happen, I wouldn't think twice to ask for my money back, If you don't ask you don't get, would you pay a taxi driver to take you to Heathrow, but he dropped you off In Barnet? ;)

I've never been In the situation where a lady has told me after the money was paid that full sex Isn't on the menu, but If this did happen, I wouldn't think twice to ask for my money back, If you don't ask you don't get, would you pay a taxi driver to take you to Heathrow, but he dropped you off In Barnet? ;)

Then, with respect you are not fully qualified to state what you actually did in such a circumstance. We all think we know what we would do, but confronted with the realality of making that split decision I suggest that it may be quite a different approach.

Then, with respect you are not fully qualified to state what you actually did in such a circumstance. We all think we know what we would do, but confronted with the realality of making that split decision I suggest that it may be quite a different approach.

Then with respect back at you, I didn't actually say this has happened to me In the past, but trust me on this one, I'm not a push over, and no way would I keep my mouth shut and not ask for my money back, this Is what the scammer Is hoping for, If a WG can not perform then she should not be working that day seemples.

I am sure that your report is highly appreciated by everyone because it highlights the issues of deception in this business. in the face value, it looks like very genuine adverts by girls who works as independent and love to do the job.. but the actual reality is far from it.. there are may layers of complex deception in this business and all manged by very cleaver business .. check my FR95551 and FR94028

Then with respect back at you, I didn't actually say this has happened to me In the past, but trust me on this one, I'm not a push over, and no way would I keep my mouth shut and not ask for my money back, this Is what the scammer Is hoping for, If a WG can not perform then she should not be working that day seemples.

Ah, have I MISSED something here, and apologies to you if I have, but I didn't think we ( the thread) was about Scammers.

I am sure that your report is highly appreciated by everyone because it highlights the issues of deception in this business. in the face value, it looks like very genuine adverts by girls who works as independent and love to do the job.. but the actual reality is far from it.. there are may layers of complex deception in this business and all manged by very cleaver business .. check my FR95551 and FR94028

So please enlighten me to these "many layers of complex deception in this business and all managed by very clever business", how does it all work, how do YOU know all about it when i dont, where has YOUR insight come from?

As detailed a reply as possible would be much appreciated as to how this complex business works, this will be very useful information IMO.