Lamorak

Anyone else tried this?

22 posts in this topic

After my punt last week which finished with me coming in the girls mouth, over her neck and on her boobs, I thought about something different I would like to try. So today with the same girl after having a mix of DFK, OWO, RO, face sitting, sex in 6 positions, 69 and 69 with me on top which ended up with me deep throat fucking her, I declined the offer of CIM and 'I want to drink your sperm' and suggested what follows below. Her answer with great excitement and enthusiasm was 'yes', so we went for it:

Straddling over her chest on my knees, I wanked over her boobs, then I moved into position between her legs ready to lick her pussy, and with my hands I spread my cum over both her boobs and massaged her boobs and nipples while licking her pussy until she came. I then licked some cum off my fingers, moved up her and licked up some more cum from around her nipples and proceeded to DFK with her while continuing the massage. Not to everyones taste I suppose but we both found this so incredibly horny we're going to do it again next week.

What do you think?:- pervy, normal, dirty, disgusting, done similar, would try it, wouldn't try it.

i'm not here to pass judgment on your particular fantasies or likes, as if you both enjoyed it, than good for you. Whatever floats your boat :)

But i personally would never want my own cum anywhere near my mouth. ;) I even avoid kissing women after i've came in her mouth, both WGs and non-WGs. It just grosses me out.

I thought everybody did that?

I thought everybody did that?

So it's normal then.

But you do need a lot of cum to cover a pair of 34D's

Straddling over her chest on my knees, I wanked over her boobs, then I moved into position between her legs ready to lick her pussy, and with my hands I spread my cum over both her boobs and massaged her boobs and nipples while licking her pussy until she came. I then licked some cum off my fingers, moved up her and licked up some more cum from around her nipples and proceeded to DFK with her while continuing the massage. Not to everyones taste I suppose but we both found this so incredibly horny we're going to do it again next week.

What do you think?:- pervy, normal, dirty, disgusting, done similar, would try it, wouldn't try it.

Straddling a a good looking WG and wanking my cock over her is something that would appeal to me as would licking her pussy until she came. I would prefer she massages the cum into her with me watching.

Tasting my own cum is something I'm not really interested in or in to.

Oh, and yes you are pervy, dirty and disgusting ;)

Safety first! There are some obvious dangers when dealing with seminal fluid. Though by your description you kept your sticky fingers away from her pussy so the health risk should be minimal.

Did you use any chemical enhancement to get the volume of semen?

What is normal?? that's my question??

If you enjoyed it then so be it.....not everyone likes the same flavoured ice cream ;)

I've always fancied dusting off me old Twister board for a punt ;)

Yeah, done it, no big deal. I quite like the taste of my own cum too ;)

Nice one Lamorak, sounds good to me. Definately not pervy. Done similar.

Safety first! There are some obvious dangers when dealing with seminal fluid. Though by your description you kept your sticky fingers away from her pussy so the health risk should be minimal.

Did you use any chemical enhancement to get the volume of semen?

Yes I kept my sticky fingers away from her pussy.

I hadn't come since I saw her 7 days ago and I had been eating plenty of fruit (pineapples and peaches) for a sweeter tasting cum.

But you do need a lot of cum to cover a pair of 34D's

Right...;):rolleyes::) A week ago we found out that no one was 'out of your league' and now we learn about the sensational volumes of cum you can produce. What about Dads? Could your Dad fight... Jimmy's Dad? Only one way to find out.....

It's a rather interesting take on 'snowballing'.

From the urban dictionary --

1) What an ex-girlfriend does to get back at her boyfriend. How To Perform a Snow Ball On a Guy: First the girl must trick the guy into giving him a blowjob (not hard to do). Once the guy jizzes in her mouth, she must keep it in her mouth until she goes back up to kiss the guy and spit it all back in his mouth.

1) What an ex-girlfriend does to get back at her boyfriend. How To Perform a Snow Ball On a Guy: First the girl must trick the guy into giving him a blowjob (not hard to do). Once the guy jizzes in her mouth, she must keep it in her mouth until she goes back up to kiss the guy and spit it all back in his mouth.

Sounds like a "blow-back" to me !

Would be interested to hear more about enhancements to increase the volume of sperm produced - what kind of things would we be talking about here ?

Right...;):rolleyes::) A week ago we found out that no one was 'out of your league' and now we learn about the sensational volumes of cum you can produce. What about Dads? Could your Dad fight... Jimmy's Dad? Only one way to find out.....

Oh dear I seem to have upset you. What else can I say?

Oh yes, I fly First Class, drive a fully expensed company BMW, have a good salary which allows me to endulge in my punting hobby.

My dad can't fight Jimmy's dad 'cos he's dead. But i'm not sure why he would he would have wanted to anyway.

Regarding volumes of cum, well being diabetic I lead a very healthy lifestyle with a good low fat low sugar diet, I assume this helps in my generation of a nice lot of cum. I must admit, once my hands had spread my cum over her boobs, it did look like a five inch wallpaper pasting brush had been across her chest. I felt rather proud of myself.

I will see how much i deliver on during my next punt on Saturday :)

After my punt last week which finished with me coming in the girls mouth, ...............do it again next week.

Very nice !!!!:):D:D:D

If the girl was Oriental, please PM me her name ! ;)

Oh dear I seem to have upset you. What else can I say?

Oh yes, I fly First Class, drive a fully expensed company BMW, have a good salary which allows me to endulge in my punting hobby.

My dad can't fight Jimmy's dad 'cos he's dead. But i'm not sure why he would he would have wanted to anyway.

Regarding volumes of cum, well being diabetic I lead a very healthy lifestyle with a good low fat low sugar diet, I assume this helps in my generation of a nice lot of cum. I must admit, once my hands had spread my cum over her boobs, it did look like a five inch wallpaper pasting brush had been across her chest. I felt rather proud of myself.

I will see how much i deliver on during my next punt on Saturday :)

Well yes, but I suspect the likes of the England football squad, for example, must make you look (financially) piss-poor. How much respect do you have for those guys? If you have a daughter would you want her to marry one? And they could probably drench her in cum :)

I think it sounds incredibly sexy and that you have a great WG there!!! :):)

Oh yes, I fly First Class, drive a fully expensed company BMW, have a good salary which allows me toendulge in my punting hobby.:)

How do people who can't type and spell get such successful jobs? I think you indulge your hobby.

Well yes, but I suspect the likes of the England football squad, for example, must make you look (financially) piss-poor. How much respect do you have for those guys? If you have a daughter would you want her to marry one? And they could probably drench her in cum :eek:

No respect for these guys at all.

And as for drenching her in cum, if their aim is anything like their passing and shooting with a football, they would miss her by a mile.

which allows me to endulge in my punting hobby.
How do people who can't type and spell get such successful jobs? I think you indulge your hobby.

I stand corrected, however trying to type quickly on my laptop logged into Punternet in the midddle of a BMW service reception seating area in full view of all, I guess one mistake is allowed.

These BMW dealers certainly have some hot looking girls working for them. They would make a fortune at punting.

Yeah, done it, no big deal. I quite like the taste of my own cum too :eek:

Have also done it ,but at the invitation of the girl, not my idea.

have now moved on to more interesting play , snowballing WS anyone ?:)