Rudolph

Punters from Punternet who have met Punters from Punternet

17 posts in this topic

Heh, tongue-twister thread title.

From browsing through a lot of the threads on here, it seems like a lot of ladies have met at least one, sometimes more, of the punters that post on this forum 'in real life'.

I was wondering if some punters have met other punters that post on this forum? ;) Nowadays it's very common for friendships that form on forums to carry over into real life. Have any guys here met one another for a beer? Or becoming punting partners?

From browsing through a lot of the threads on here, it seems like a lot of ladies have met at least one, sometimes more, of the punters that post on this forum 'in real life'.

I was wondering if some punters have met other punters that post on this forum? ;) Nowadays it's very common for friendships that form on forums to carry over into real life. Have any guys here met one another for a beer? Or becoming punting partners?

There have been a few PPnet socials in the past, but I have never been to one. Also know of 2 punters who met on here who first met each other face to face when they did a MMF 3 sum! Also, neither had met the girl in question!

Although its very common for friendships on forums to pass over into real life I think it is much less common on a punting forum..

I have no particular wish to meet other punters, and to the best of my knowledge I never have. Although, come to think of it, I did once take a red cab in Esses... ;)

Agree with you fully on this Mr tony - don't mind the banter in the chatroom occasionally but don't have any desire to meet other punters - even the legendary redcab

Mainly in the confessional, this being one such occasion ;)

Mainly in the confessional, this being one such occasion :)

If you take confessions Vicar, doesn't that make you a priest? ;)

I have punted with a number of ladies who post or have posted on here and met many punters who post on here at parties and elsewhere. Its great to know other posters in real life and a number have become friends.:)

There have been a few PPnet socials in the past, but I have never been to one. Also know of 2 punters who met on here who first met each other face to face when they did a MMF 3 sum! Also, neither had met the girl in question!

Although its very common for friendships on forums to pass over into real life I think it is much less common on a punting forum..

I myself met another punter on here and then first met him at a MMF, but i had already punted with the lady.

Met up last week with another regular WoS poster for coffee and an exchange of views. Informative experience & will probably do again. Common interests but different tastes.

it is only natural to want to put a real life face and personality on people whose posts you have followed here even just to see if they match the picture you have imprinted in your brain.! Whilst I would be happy to see some of the guys , I would me more interested in meeting the ladies,particularly some of those that I would probably chose not to punt with first off.!;)

I have no particular wish to meet other punters, and to the best of my knowledge I never have. Although, come to think of it, I did once take a red cab in Esses... ;)

I understand your frustration at not knowing for certain.

Perhaps this little aide-memoire may help?

Essex's finest

I understand your frustration at not knowing for certain.

Perhaps this little aide-memoire may help?

Essex's finest

My God, that's a nasty thing to do to a man on a full stomach! Mmm, not sure, I didn't really notice the driver, I was too busy studying the 'erotic art photography' displayed in the back of thre cab. ;)

Is it just a trick of the light in this picture or is he balancing a slice of cake on his head? :)

Is it just a trick of the light in this picture or is he balancing a slice of cake on his head? :)

God Tony! - Cake-balancing is now a mandatory requirement for all licensed Hackney Carriage drivers - don't you know anything?

I'm more intrigued by what looks like it could be nascent tent-pole. ;)

I met a fellow field reporter at a brothel party in manchester a few years ago and it was by casual conversation between bouts that we worked out our common interest and created a bond. We still meet up but all the other punting friendships I have formed have been based on face to face contact such as the waiting room at Sandys and the private dance and party circuit in London.

A punting friendship seems to work well for me but we do stick to having a good time with girls as the basis of the relationships. We do not go in for cheese and wine parties or dinner unless we involve a punt before or after.

We used to often attend the "gatherings" arranged by Steve2 a few years ago which made for very interesting evenings and extended the networking circle.

i was in the same class in primary school and went to the same secondary school as another poster on this site.

i was in the same class in primary school and went to the same secondary school as another poster on this site.

Facebook's a different website, mate:D