Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shooter

Warning - Avoid this girl ^ LUCY LOVES ANAL ^

8 posts in this topic

Just booked this girl for an hour outcall, explained that I could not meet later as I had an appointment this evening. She agreed to the meet time but she texted me - "I'm outside" 45 minutes later than the agreed time!!

I know this is standard fare on the other site, but what surprised me was that when I called her to say she was too late but that we could meet for a half hour, she then agreed to do a 30 minutes meeting.

She then came to my room. She seemed a bit reticent and then asked for the money straight away (always a bad sign IMHO). I offered her £65 and said, 30 minutes as agreed, and then she said:

"No I only do an hours appointment, not 30 minutes!!!"

WTF?!?!:)

She then made a call and after lots of talking in Polish she said

"No I said it was for an hour" (which she did not)

She tried to blame me, saying that she had been here on time etc, so wouldnt stay for 30 minutes. Which seems mad since she was here and wasnt going to get another booking that quickly?!

Clearly she has someone doing her bookings and left me slightly concerned that she was just being sent to various hotels under a bait and switch scam?

Anyway, a lesson for me and hopefully for you all.

Overall I guess I was lucky that I didnt go through with it anyway as her attitude stank. I'll be off to an agency girl later!!

Is this a common experience when you book an outcall from the other site?

Mods - sorry if this is in the wrong forum:)

You should have done your research.

Just booked this girl for an hour outcall, explained that I could not meet later as I had an appointment this evening. She agreed to the meet time but she texted me - "I'm outside" 45 minutes later than the agreed time!!

I know this is standard fare on the other site, but what surprised me was that when I called her to say she was too late but that we could meet for a half hour, she then agreed to do a 30 minutes meeting.

She then came to my room. She seemed a bit reticent and then asked for the money straight away (always a bad sign IMHO). I offered her £65 and said, 30 minutes as agreed, and then she said:

WTF?!?!:)

She tried to blame me, saying that she had been here on time etc, so wouldnt stay for 30 minutes. Which seems mad since she was here and wasnt going to get another booking that quickly?!

Clearly she has someone doing her bookings and left me slightly concerned that she was just being sent to various hotels under a bait and switch scam?

Overall I guess I was lucky that I didnt go through with it anyway as her attitude stank. I'll be off to an agency girl later!!

From my experience this isnt standard fare but most of my punts are incall off A/W. In this case what research did you do on this WG beforehand?

I would have been ringing her to find out what was going on, if i got no answer within half hour or so i would of gone elsewhere, luckily i have plenty of options to be able to do this. I certainly wouldnt just have waited for 45 minutes. If she then did text or call i would read or listen to the excuse but its unlikely i would give her a second chance, my thinking would be why couldnt she have just texted or called me immediately to say she was going to be late. No way would i have agreed a shorter punt just so i got a punt in of some sort, always best to go elsewhere in this situation, if you have the option.

She sounds like a blatant liar to me so well done for naming and shaming her, its what ALL bad providers deserve.

I am trying to get my head around what you are saying .

Why did you have to explain about being unavailable later ?

you booked her for whatever time you both agreed ?

or did you book her , then realised after that you needed to change the appointment to an earlier time ?

You are very wise .. not wasted any money to this con artists...

These adverts are well managed by the business to deceive the punters.

avert managed by the business and most of the girl don't have a clue what is in the advert

you talk to the girl who is not the girl you assume (she is employed by the business to take appointment and pretend to be the girl in the advert to give the impression to punters that the girl working as independent)

the original girl who you suppose to see have no clue (booking taken by the business and passed to the girl by text who you suppose to see)... lots of confusion for the prospective punter... this is one of the way of making money by confusion

Check my FR95551

on the other site there are lots of deceptive adverts to con prospective punters... however, I have also found fabulous girls on that site.. so cross check with Pnet FR and some common sense and research/cross check feed backs will help to avoid the con adverts

You should have done your research.

Thanks, I never thought about doing some research. In all my years of punting and posting to this site, that never occured to me. Wow, what an insightful post, very helpful, thanks ...:D

Anyway, she has now deleted her profile, so at least I had some effect

many thanks for your wise words, DWeaver. I enjoy your FRs and have occasionally followed up on them , so thanks for your contributions !

WTF?!?!:D

Yes I know what happened, she had fitted another punter In before you, thats why she was late, or she was to lazy, or the manager didn't bother to tell her till late, of course on the phone the receptionist/fake girl agreed to a 30min, reason being Is get a girl In your room, but then argue that she only does 1 hour booking, most mug punters would of just given her the money, and gone through the motions, agreed, I would of been texting or phoning earlier to find out where said hooker had got to.

If you book a taxi to the airport using JRC Cabs, and he dosn't turn up within 20-30min then you would want to know why, and you may well go elsewhere, so If hookers can't be punctual, and can't be bothered to let the client know, then go elsewhere.