SashaB

Surrey Police Busy Beavers

26 posts in this topic

"We aim to tackle any issue that has a detrimental effect on quality of life for the community quickly and robustly"

lol - that will be why the police take so long to respond to house burglaries, gangs or local thugs tormenting residents (leading to them being burned in their own home in one recent high profile case) and so on.

What a ******* state this country is in with the misguided police priorities.

To paraphrase the landlord "would it be operating if there wasn't a need?"

Enough said I think, provided no one gets hurt what on Earth is the problem? :):confused: Meanwhile, forget the arsonists and burglars - right? :);)

Meanwhile, forget the arsonists and burglars - right? :);)

Of course, because god forbid they might actually hurt someone :)

after police officers received intelligence from members of the public

This raid was an excellent example of proactive police work

Hang on so proactive police work is sit back and wait for Joe Public to tell you where the brothel is!

No cause for alarm. Have read several reports in local press about Surrey Police raiding & closing down Chinese brothels over a number of years. Have not read any similar reports about any other type of brothel or independent establishment. This does not seem to indicate a change in tactic & there is no mention of any punters arrested. If they had wanted to make maximum impact they would have waited until a punter entered the premises before commencing the raid. I have avoided these establishments for a number of years as in my opinion they appear to be the most likely to be using coerced girls & are also the most risky in terms of getting caught up in a raid.

So they raided a flat, where they found a WG and the (Chinese) maid. The WG, they hoped, was an illegal immigrant, but, I suppose, she turned out to be an EU national, so, no offence, and they've released her to go to ground, and find a new name/place of work.

Looks like plod is just a teeny weeny bit short of evidence?

Sounds like something that should be hight lighted on the government's spending challenge website. No wonder the country has record debt because of over spending in the public services sector. I wonder how much this little policing operation is going to set back the tax payer. Pointless and expensive in this instance so it seems.

Miss Plod proudly proclaimed, "we aim to tackle any issue that has a detrimental effect on quality of life for the community quickly and robustly. I hope our response reassures residents in Weybridge that we do listen to their concern and will take action on the information we receive". Detrimental effect? The landlord of the nearby pub had never heard of the place, residents and business nearby did not want to comment - they'd not heard of it either and were uninterested. Sometimes I wonder what world the police are living in.

Plod apparently took along immigration - probably hoping to boast about smashing a vile ring of people taffickers.

This flat was mentioned in FR91098 - a typical Chinese flat with a Malay girl working. The woman working was not charged - probably an oriental with UK nationality.

This block of flats is four story, built in the pre-cast concrete style and probably dates from the seventies, looks a bit run down. Entrance and parking are at the rear away from the road. Either side are modern office buildings. The photo in the paper was of the side facing the road - it stated that none of the flats pictured was involved. Not sure what overlooks it at the back but wouldn't have been obvious I'd have thought to a curtain twitcher. So who reported it? My best guess a resident in the block, but I could be wrong. So the good people of Weybridge were unaware and uninterested. I expect the Chines woman will get jailed for this victimless crime.

Try calling the plod to a punchup in Weybridge on a Saturday night and see how quick they are!

after police officers received intelligence from members of the public

This raid was an excellent example of proactive police work

Hang on so proactive police work is sit back and wait for Joe Public to tell you where the brothel is!

Yes, that's how the fuzz works. I used to think they spent all day wandering around looking for clues. And evidence, and so on. But no. If A. Snitch didn't keep up the good work, almost bugger-all 'crime' of this nature would ever get noticed and recorded, let alone solved.

To paraphrase the landlord "would it be operating if there wasn't a need?"

Enough said I think, provided no one gets hurt what on Earth is the problem? :confused::confused: Meanwhile, forget the arsonists and burglars - right? ;):)

Well, part of the problem is the extremely poor grammar in the report. Why are there commas after 'Detective Constable' and 'Landlord' (paras. 5 and 7), and yet the ostensibly literal quote of Mr Daniels is challengingly comma-free?

And why did 'other residents and businesses' not want to comment 'this week'? Did they comment before, in that case? Or might they again? I think we should be told.

'Landlord, Colin Daniels, of The Grotto, said he was shocked to hear there was a brothel near to his pub. He said: "We haven't heard anything about it here. Although I am quite liberal thinking and well would it be operating if there wasn't a need?"

But many other residents and businesses occupying nearby offices did not want to comment this week.'

The only member of the public to make a comment was fairly positive, no one else could be bothered?

Just found this http://www.surreyherald.co.uk/surrey-news/news-surrey/2010/07/14/police-uncover-brothel-in-weybridge-centre-86289-26854094/

Just down the road and didnt even know they exsisted. Nice to see a liberal view from the pub landlord, they probably sent a fair bit of trade his way :confused:

Perhaps somebody should contact the reporter and point out her factual error. If only one girl is working it is not a Brothel and not illegal.

Perhaps somebody should contact the reporter and point out her factual error. If only one girl is working it is not a Brothel and not illegal.

Two women in a flat = brothel, my understanding. I'm sure SaSfan will confirm?

Very true but all it says is that one wg and a maid were arrested it doesn't say how many girls were actually working there but were either not arrested or not present at the time of the raid so it could have still have been a brothal.

Problem is that the popular mindset now of a brothal is that its full of trafficed women and that blight a neighbourhood which yes is sometimes the case but often not.

Two women in a flat = brothel, my understanding. I'm sure SaSfan will confirm?

Premises can be classed as a brothel even if there is only one prostitute working at any one time - If Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue and only Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue then 23 Acacia Avenue is not a brothel, If Anal Annie and Oral Olive both work from 23 Acacia Avenue at the same time (parallel) then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel, if Anal Annie and Oral Olive work from 23 Acacia Avenue on alternate days (series), for example, then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel.

Have'nt they got better things to do like hunt Serious Crime:cool: What a waste of time & resources? Go after the nutters out there and thugs!

Surrey don't have a good reputation even among other Plod. They've conducted a few internal investigations in London where the Met feel they've been done up like kippers.

I have just added my congratulations on the "Tracey Heneghan is a Legend" Facebook site set up by Harriett Harman. :confused:

Premises can be classed as a brothel even if there is only one prostitute working at any one time - If Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue and only Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue then 23 Acacia Avenue is not a brothel, If Anal Annie and Oral Olive both work from 23 Acacia Avenue at the same time (parallel) then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel, if Anal Annie and Oral Olive work from 23 Acacia Avenue on alternate days (series), for example, then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel.

How about if Rimming Rita and Water Sports Wanda both use three different premises with neither of them working from the same one at the same time?

How about if Rimming Rita and Water Sports Wanda both use three different premises with neither of them working from the same one at the same time?

Do you mean Rimming Rita uses premises A, B and C, and Water Sports Wanda uses premises D, E and F? - or both of them use the premises A, B & C?

If the former then as long as no other prostitute uses premises A, B, C, D, E or F then those premises will not be classed as a brothel. If the latter then regardless of Rimming Rita and Water Sports Wanda only working at different times (serial) then the premises where they have worked (serially) will be classed as brothels.

Do you mean Rimming Rita uses premises A, B and C, and Water Sports Wanda uses premises D, E and F? - or both of them use the premises A, B & C?

If the former then as long as no other prostitute uses premises A, B, C, D, E or F then those premises will not be classed as a brothel. If the latter then regardless of Rimming Rita and Water Sports Wanda only working at different times (serial) then the premises where they have worked (serially) will be classed as brothels.

Yes sorry, should clarified. I did mean the latter - sharing use of A, B & C. Thanks for info I'll cancel Dragon's Den and rethink my business plan.:confused:

I have something lined up for DFK Deborah (with cheese) and Patty Prostate Prodder. Always good to have a plan B.

It's slightly off this topic, but as so many of the contributors to this thread seem to be "neighbours" of mine, or at the very least have good knowledge of North West Surrey and surrounds - please pm me if you know what's happened to Cheekys in Ashford. Actually, any info on parlours in Staines, Ashford, or thereabouts will be welcomed.

I used to regularly see a Russian girl called Monika when she worked in a parlour in Staines, which closed a good while back, and I rediscovered her at Cheekys in Ashford. Sadly that place is now closed as well. As I don't get all the local papers, like the Staines Advertiser (or whatever), I'd appreciate it if someone spots another parlour opening up thereabouts, and lets me know. Cheers!

I must say that I'm appreciating the good "ladies" that are being dubbed here, such as Anal Annie, Rimming Rita, Watersports Wanda and Oral Olive. They sound too good to be true!

How would you like to meet Deep French Kissing Diana or Rimming Rhiana? Maybe spend some time with Snowballing Siobhan, or get arrested by Role-playing Rachel?:confused:

'Beavers', is that a code word for cunts, how very apt.

'Beavers', is that a code word for cunts, how very apt.

It wasnt but you just made my day. It most certainly is now :confused: