kirsty19

If a girl you fancied gave you her card / offered service...

47 posts in this topic

Just a question.

Bit of background, without sounding big headed i get a strong impression that my next door neigbour fancies me. He's in his 40s, divorced, rarely goes out, has grown up kids who rarely visit, is wealthy etc. Also there is a guy who takes his grandson to the park who most definitely looks me up and down (i sound so big headed but he does honest - for good reasons i hope!!).

Now i wouldn't do this out of shyness, and think with my next door neighbour would make life a little bit more complicated lol,, but would any of the girls here ever offer them your card if you knew they fancied you, or tell them your website address or anything.. Or even with people in pubs and clubs with admirers?? I am tempted, but then knowing me i'd have got the whole situation wrong and get a lot of verbal abuse and bad reputation.

It's difficult asking the men on here as you are all punters, or potential punters so your answer would be yes i guess? I would appreciate the male view on this too. Would it be too forward just offering yourself like that or would it be easier having seen the individual first.

:eek::):)

Just a question.

Bit of background, without sounding big headed i get a strong impression that my next door neigbour fancies me. He's in his 40s, divorced, rarely goes out, has grown up kids who rarely visit, is wealthy etc. Also there is a guy who takes his grandson to the park who most definitely looks me up and down (i sound so big headed but he does honest - for good reasons i hope!!).

Now i wouldn't do this out of shyness, and think with my next door neighbour would make life a little bit more complicated lol,, but would any of the girls here ever offer them your card if you knew they fancied you, or tell them your website address or anything.. Or even with people in pubs and clubs with admirers?? I am tempted, but then knowing me i'd have got the whole situation wrong and get a lot of verbal abuse and bad reputation.

It's difficult asking the men on here as you are all punters, or potential punters so your answer would be yes i guess? I would appreciate the male view on this too. Would it be too forward just offering yourself like that or would it be easier having seen the individual first.

wouldn't be too forward for me kirsty,always appreciate the direct approach:)

I see where you're coming from about him living next door Kirsty, but on the other hand I wish I knew of a sexual service provider who lived within walking distance. If there is one out there, next time you see me in the Co-op please feel free to come up to me and hand me your business card!

Just a question.

Careful Kirsty. SaSfan can probably give a better guide, but you could be sailing very close to the charge of soliciting if you pick the wrong person.

Ee i never even thought of that. Yes good point! Thanks!!!

Careful Kirsty. SaSfan can probably give a better guide, but you could be sailing very close to the charge of soliciting if you pick the wrong person.

Spoilsport! :eek:

Spoilsport! :)

Sorry. :eek:

But it is a potential problem that Kirsty needs to be aware of.

That's a little closer to home than most people would feel comfortable with.

Don't do it! You would be crazy to try this.

You need to think about whether you are trapped in your own little world.

Some men would take great offence to this, men on this forum and of course the ladies are involved in this life style. I suspect many on here wouldn't be too thrilled with the idea either.

Approaching random men to "sell" your services would be mental and could be pretty insulting to them. It could really ruin a part of your life.

Put it this was if i really liked a lady, totally fancied her and all that and then she offered to sleep with me if I paid her I would go no where near!!

Dont do it kirsty, it could cause you no end of trouble as others have already stated.

If your looking for a relationship, then the more forward the better. But if your looking for more 'clients', it may be a bit risky. Especially if they are off duty police! or like gossiping with your other neighbours

Is what you may get out of it, if all goes well, worth the risk of what might happen if it doesn't go well? There's your answer.

Tis too close Kirsty, if you approach you and ask about services then its up to you, but the saying goes, dont do it on your doorstep rings bells in my mind over this one.

If they are keen on you, they will speak about seeing you on a date, keep them at arms length, till you know what their thoughts are on this subject before you divulge any details.

I use business cards occasionally. All they have on them is a pretty Tigerlily and a phone number. No name, no email and nothing to describe what I do.

I normally just use them on tour though if I am in a bar in the hotel having a break and a business man tries his luck. I smile, tell him I am working, that I am only around for a few days, hand over a card and just say ring me.

I also give them to the odd few clients who ask for one as they dont want my number stored in their phone and most people have old business cards stuffed in their wallet somewhere

I only see 4 punters now, 2 of them live in the same estate and the other 2 are fairly local. See no harm in offering as he'll soon become a regular.

It's ONLY a good idea if you KNOW FOR CERTAIN he is a punter!!

If he's not it could destroy your life. Non-punters have a pretty low view of working girls. Once you've offered yourself as a WG you can't just say "whoops, only joking....". The stigma will remain and then would he tell everyone???? You would at best live a life of uncertainty, stress, worry. At worst he'd expose you and make your life hell.

Too risky i say...unless you know for certain he's a punter. Then he'd probably jump at the chance!!

It's ONLY a good idea if you KNOW FOR CERTAIN he is a punter!!

If he's not it could destroy your life. Non-punters have a pretty low view of working girls. Once you've offered yourself as a WG you can't just say "whoops, only joking....". The stigma will remain and then would he tell everyone???? You would at best live a life of uncertainty, stress, worry. At worst he'd expose you and make your life hell.

Too risky i say...unless you know for certain he's a punter. Then he'd probably jump at the chance!!

A fair point

personally, I would be delighted, but the risks seem a bit high for you

Kirsty

from your own signature you are 22 , a nice person and kind and I suspect kinda pretty too.

So of course your next door neighbour fancies the pants off you....he's a bloke !!... same for the guy in the park.

But there fantasy is .... "I wonder if I could still pull her and get something for free !! "

Probably not .." I'd pay to shag her !!" ......

They are just ogling a pretty 22 year old girl and fantacising ... "H'mm ....I wonder if she would ??? etc etc "..,, 'fraid we all do it.

But oggling .....and being propositioned .......2 different things !!

I would keep yourself to youself and let them live their fantasies ...if they get to see one of your cards ...........whereever you place 'em .they will get a pleasant suprise ......IF they seek you out.

But they have to do the seeking.

Not you !!

Be Lucky and stay happy

Dont initiate contact as being a WG (to your neighbour) all the things folk warn you of will happen

also, be aware that a married bloke will be unlikely to punt with a WG next door no matter how much he wants to, and he also wont be able to stop telling his workmates about you and staring out of the window at your incallers

within two weeks youll be having to move house, be adult where you are and play away

I would absolutely love it if a woman that I was "interested in" would come up to me and offer me her card. I fantasise about that many, many times a day!

I only see 4 punters now, 2 of them live in the same estate and the other 2 are fairly local. See no harm in offering as he'll soon become a regular.

Why not move to London? Then you'll have more clients. And more importantly, it will make life easier for me :eek:

forget making the approach on a busniess sense - try the normal approach and see where it goes, could be a bit of fun but as they say you really dont want to shit on your own dorrstep if it all goes wrong - what if he were gay or just not interested?

naturally amongst most guys here the consensus is "i would love it if a fine woman came up to me with her card"

but thats because we are all punters here

non-punters might not be so pleased

my advice would be not to

Try chatting them up first...