Jean Valjean

Post shower protocol

43 posts in this topic

On having a shower at the start of a meeting I always find myself in a dilemma. After the shower I never know how to present myself to the waiting belle. On the first occasion I just wandered into the bedroom stark bollock naked which I found rather embarrassing as she was still fully, and nicely, dressed. So next time I came in with the towel wrapped around my middle, which felt rather theatrical (isn't that how it's always done in the films?). So now I tend to get dressed again, which still feels wrong but at least has the advantage of being able to get, or be, undressed again, slowly.

Ladies, is there a protocol to be observed in such matters and do you have a preference? Chaps, what do you do?

I'd prefer a gentleman in a towel myself.

Naked is too presumptious. Fully clothed would make me wonder if he showered at all.

This is a easy one for me lol

I get in with him its fun and I can make sure his bits are lovely and clean. :eek:

On having a shower at the start of a meeting I always find myself in a dilemma. After the shower I never know how to present myself to the waiting belle. On the first occasion I just wandered into the bedroom stark bollock naked which I found rather embarrassing as she was still fully, and nicely, dressed. So next time I came in with the towel wrapped around my middle, which felt rather theatrical (isn't that how it's always done in the films?). So now I tend to get dressed again, which still feels wrong but at least has the advantage of being able to get, or be, undressed again, slowly.

Ladies, is there a protocol to be observed in such matters and do you have a preference? Chaps, what do you do?

By the time i have the shower the lady is usually naked either assisting me with the shower or in another room, i always walk from the shower to the bedroom naked carrying my belongings at 121s. The ideal for me is the lady answering the door naked which i sometimes ask for with those i have punted with before if its practical. I want to be admiring her naked form for as long as possible.:eek:

I have it on good authority that the correct protocol for an incall appointment is for the punter to have a shower and then to be inspected by the lady, if all is well then the punter should get dressed and exit the premises and then re-present himself in the usual fashion. The outcall protocol is similar and includes inspection and dressing, however the punter is not expected to exit his premises but merely make the token display of opening and closing the door to his premises and re-introducing himself to the lady.

Usually only had showers when she joined me :eek: and hopefully when theres an ensuite so we dont get moaned at for holding people up.

The times I have used a "communial" shower Ive put my shirt back on and just towel round the waist. (Dont want the girls laughing at me boy boobs)

The shower protocol is the punter goes into the shower, and then the WG scrubs him down with carbolic soap. She then makes him partially eroused in order to clean down the "weapon".

The weapon should of course be vigourously cleaned with Brillo pads to remove all old residue.

The post shower protocol is usually carried out at A&E where both the punter is treated for skin abraisons, and weeping eyes, and the WG is treated for two black eyes. :eek:

Personally I walk back from the shower with the towel in hand covering the naughty bits, and then proceed to action stations.

The shower protocol is the punter goes into the shower, and then the WG scrubs him down with carbolic soap. She then makes him partially eroused in order to clean down the "weapon".

Iprefer a tub of swarfega! :eek::D:D

Yes, usually towel for me too. It was somewhat difficult on the last occasion though as I had a stonking great hard on after my shower!

Iprefer a tub of swarfega! :D:D:D

It seems you know me too well.

Yes, usually towel for me too. It was somewhat difficult on the last occasion though as I had a stonking great hard on after my shower!

Then you should "carry" the towel on your stonking hard-on!

So next time I came in with the towel wrapped around my middle, which felt rather theatrical (isn't that how it's always done in the films?). So now I tend to get dressed again, which still feels wrong but at least has the advantage of being able to get, or be, undressed again, slowly.

How is having just a towel "theatrical"? And why would you take your clothes off...just to put them back on again?

Towel is best, surely. It preserves any modesty if she isn't ready yet, but if she is, then it comes straight off! :D

Then you should "carry" the towel on your stonking hard-on!

I wish!!!:D

You know its a good question. I often wonder about this --- I normally finish off drying myself and chatting to the lady in the room where she is waiting.This allows me gauge the situation better. Very often I will put my boxers on -- I prefer not to be totally naked first as it looks a bit " lets get on with it ". Also I like the lady to have kept her clothes on -- I like to unwrap the pressie myself !:D

Honestly, I love pre and post showers and have no qualms about joining you. It sets a very sexy tone at every interval of the date. Rubbing my breasts on your back in the shower, slow soft kisses, a 'fresh start' to a 'happy ending'. And whether it's the shower before or after the action, any way you step out should be highly acceptable!

Most guys seem to put their boxers on after showering, I find it strange when someone gets fully dressed again!

Most guys seem to put their boxers on after showering, I find it strange when someone gets fully dressed again!

The only incalls I have done are to apartments and I have been confined to the bedroom and ensuite, so when I have showered , the lady is normally waiting sitting on the bed, so its pretty silly and pointless putting all my clothes back on.

But say you are on a longer incall punt and the lady greets you and brings you to her lounge / drawing room and indicates that she after your shower she would like you to join her back in the lounge for some drinks and nibbles, some music and a chat. Now,I'd feel pretty sitting on a couch in the lounge in my boxers holding my G&T chatting to a beautifully dressed lady!:D

I think that its fine getting dressed after a shower - part of the whole experience may include her undressing you - so I wouldn't worry yourself about it too much.

I think that its fine getting dressed after a shower - part of the whole experience may include her undressing you - so I wouldn't worry yourself about it too much.

Never happened to me !:o Must be doing something wrong --- any pointers ?:D:D

Never happened to me !:) Must be doing something wrong --- any pointers ?:D:D

Yes get dressed again :o Or dont turn up smelly and keep your clothes on :)

Yes get dressed again :D Or dont turn up smelly and keep your clothes on :o

Problem is I always ask for a shower on an incall, even if I have only had on 30 mins beforehand. Maybe I'll have to shower with my clothes on --- that way she'll be dying to rip my clothes off before I get on the bed !!:)

I'd prefer a gentleman in a towel myself.

Naked is too presumptious. Fully clothed would make me wonder if he showered at all.

we've just sorted out the financials and i'm scrubbed up and raring to go,of course i'm presuming that sex is going to happen very soon:)

Problem is I always ask for a shower on an incall, even if I have only had on 30 mins beforehand. Maybe I'll have to shower with my clothes on --- that way she'll be dying to rip my clothes off before I get on the bed !!:D

Why do you ask for a shower when youve only just had one?

I always shower before a punt (at home which is only 30 mins before) but the only ONE time Ive been asked to have a shower is when I saw a second girl right after seeing some one else.

I simply rap a towel around my self .

Do you guys take your own shower gel.

I keep meaning to but often forget .

I left one punt smelling very strongly of coconut wonder how to explain it to the wife .

Normally I then turn the car heater up full an hope that will help disguise it .

This is a easy one for me lol

I get in with him its fun and I can make sure his bits are lovely and clean. :D

You would not believe how horny this made me. No girl has ever joined me in the shower beforehand.

I'm not allowed pms yet but you will be first on my list when I am, to see when/where you are in East Midlands.