Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pooter

A reprimand

28 posts in this topic

A while back, a wg told me off for touching her hair , after my hands had been elsewhere, is their some etiquette about this, where does a man dry his fingers ? Is openly sniffing, considered rude?

A while back, a wg told me off for touching her hair , after my hands had been elsewhere, is their some etiquette about this, where does a man dry his fingers ? Is openly sniffing, considered rude?

On the towel they hopefully have lying around.

Same goes for giving a girl a long dose of RO but then you come up for DFK.. best to wipe your mouth first.... :eek:

I always thought it protocol to wipe your knob on the curtains before leaving.

Same goes for giving a girl a long dose of RO but then you come up for DFK.. best to wipe your mouth first.... :o

Not always. The girl I was with on Saturday said to me as I came up after a long bout of RO 'I want to taste my pussy' and immediately engaged me in a long DFK session :D

Not always. The girl I was with on Saturday said to me as I came up after a long bout of RO 'I want to taste my pussy' and immediately engaged me in a long DFK session :D

I deduce that she was Rihanna at Madam Beckies. :o

Well there always break from the norm......

Urgh I hate that word I can never bring myself to say it, makes me cringe. :D

Same goes for giving a girl a long dose of RO but then you come up for DFK.. best to wipe your mouth first.... :)
I deduce that she was Rihanna at Madam Beckies. :o

Well there always break from the norm......

Yes, Rihanna it was.

Thinking about this the only girl to have wiped my mouth after RO was Vanessa at HoD.

Yuck eeeeeeeewwwwwwww :D:eek:

Urgh I hate that word I can never bring myself to say it, makes me cringe. :D

What word?.... Deduce?

Break? Norm?

Madame? Beckies? :o

Urgh I hate that word I can never bring myself to say it, makes me cringe. :o

I get this distinct feeling that we might have one thing in common Olivia -- I get the distinct impression you particularly dont like being told what to do.!!

On a punt any sort of 'reprimand ' can be a bit of a passion killer and can be avoided normally if a little bit of tact is used.Haven't yet experienced an official ticking off but I'm sure my day will come.!:D

I get this distinct feeling that we might have one thing in common Olivia -- I get the distinct impression you particularly dont like being told what to do.!!

On a punt any sort of 'reprimand ' can be a bit of a passion killer and can be avoided normally if a little bit of tact is used.Haven't yet experienced an official ticking off but I'm sure my day will come.!:D

I don't like being told what to do, no, well deduced Sir. I do not respond well to orders, especially if the are being barked at me by a man. I could never be submissive. Having said that I am not particularly dominant either, I like things to go at a nice equal pace. :o

Yuck and ewwwwww to what i am confoodled!!!

I don't see what's so bad about it? If around his mouth is very wet then i might wipe that, doesn't feel very nice, but the taste? So what? It's already been in me, can't do any harm!!

Must be this:-

Thinking about this the only girl to have wiped my mouth after RO was Vanessa at HoD.

:o

I don't see what's so bad about it? If around his mouth is very wet then i might wipe that, doesn't feel very nice, but the taste? So what? It's already been in me, can't do any harm!!

Absolutely agree Laura. Now if my mouth is very wet, I will normally remove the excess one way or another, usually by kissing the girls body on the way up but I would never expect to be asked to wipe/clean my mouth before FK. Where I have rimmed the lady I would also be conscious not to move direct to FK , but even then I have never been asked to wipe.If she's clean, she's clean !

Absolutely agree Laura. Now if my mouth is very wet, I will normally remove the excess one way or another, usually by kissing the girls body on the way up but I would never expect to be asked to wipe/clean my mouth before FK. Where I have rimmed the lady I would also be conscious not to move direct to FK , but even then I have never been asked to wipe.If she's clean, she's clean !

Sometimes even that trick doesnt work...and you still get a hand slap across the mouth....and a motherly "wipe your mouth" before proceeding. :D

Kissing the body is a good way to get rid of the excess, unfortunately not every man remembers we don't want our 'wetness' all over our face so do need to give a little wipe. I've never bothered about it after rimming either, it's clean and mine anyway!

I don't see the big problem, and I'd be a bit taken aback if a client went 'ewwww' when going for a snog after giving him oral or rimming.

Haha! Carissa, sometimes I have a habit of posting before I have time to think lol :D it is probably only me............ that would know what that meant........xx

Of course just wipe your hands on a girls hair pooter :D when there is no where else lol :o xxx

Of course just wipe your hands on a girls hair pooter :D when there is no where else lol :o xxx

thanks for the good advice tasha,i'll have to try it when i see you next:):)

though i wouldn't risk it with olivia

if i read the rest of the post correctly then it was a black girl who told you off

dont you know you never touch a black womens hair :o - this is because its most likely extension weave wig ect and in the moment of passion you just might end up with it in your hand :D

What on earth made you think that it would be ok to put fingers covered in fanny juice or pre-cum on a ladies hair. I would not have allowed you to do this either, sorry. It only takes a second to wipe you fingers on a baby wipe, wiping them on the inside of our thighs is just as bad and the bed cover is not there for that purpose either lol.xxxx

Curtains should never be touched let alone wipe your cock on, they are not for hiding you chewing gum on either which i did spot a guy try to do sneakily at the old hod once, and yes, i told him off (nicely).:D

What on earth made you think that it would be ok to put fingers covered in fanny juice or pre-cum on a ladies hair.

Tut tut, not a good idea and very un-gentlemanly and shows a total lack of class.

While looking at the girl eye to eye, suggestively lick your fingers clean and then DFK her :D:o:p

It was a white girl actually, you tend to put your hands on the girls head, or I do when shagging, shes the first to object, I wouldnt go back to her anyway even if she was free, she had a pisspoor attitude to everything, its her own odour she was objecting to, rather than actual wetness.