Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

Tricks of the trade

12 posts in this topic

I have no doubt that the ladies employ all sorts of tricks and ploys to make sure that the guy has a fantastic time. Although I would not consider myself to be an experienced punter, I have had quite a number of punts in the the last few years and particularly in the last eighteen months or so. Some of the ladies have used certain ploys to enhance the encounter ie. use of ambience, mirrors, toys etc but for me the most successful was one I experienced very recently abroad when I booked a stunning 20 something.It was very simple but very very powerful and something I had not experienced to anything like the same degree in all my previous punts ---- Unadulterated, fixated, long lasting direct eye contact.!

As you make the decision to wind up to the climax, I found it incredibly erotic to find her looking directly into my eyes, holding my gaze as she smiled and smirked , knowing that she was in a few seconds/mins going to produce the required result. Simple trick, very effective.:o

Are there any other little tricks of the trade that the guys really enjoy from their lady and girls are there any little favourite ploys [ that you are prepared to tell us about :D ] that you find useful to ' pull out of the bag ' to ensure a successful punt.?

Another simple one that works for me is the girl using my name in the more intimate moments. That definitely makes the GFE feel more real. But I guess it wouldn't be so effective for those guys who use a nom de punt.

Another simple one that works for me is the girl using my name in the more intimate moments. That definitely makes the GFE feel more real. But I guess it wouldn't be so effective for those guys who use a nom de punt.

When I first started out I had a terrible habit of not being able to remember names - I came up with a plan - I would write it in the palm of my hand until I had it to memory. On a couple of occasions I still couldn't remember it by the time we hit a sexual position and I'd be having to read my hand so I could use his name. :D

Edited by Melanieabz
w

1. Staying awake.

2. Not yawning.

3. Vaseline on teeth for a 60 minute smile.

4. Not flinching from full bad breath nostril assault.

Ha ha only joking of course! It's horses for courses some 'tricks' work some don't depending on the client. Perhaps you had a spot on your nose that transfixed her, hence her smirking?

When I first started out I had a terrible habit of not being able to remember names - I came up with a plan - I would write it in the palm of my hand until I had it to memory. On a couple of occasions I still couldn't remember it by the time we hit a sexual position and I'd be having to read my hand so I could use his name. :D

I have a very odd image of Mel giving a guy a wank and unbeknown the ink rubs of. He goes home goes for a waz and suddenly discovers his own name on his member!

I like that too.

Somehow having someone whisper a carelessly chosen nom de punt, say 'Xerxes',:D just wouldn't have quite the same appeal

1. Staying awake.

2. Not yawning.

3. Vaseline on teeth for a 60 minute smile.

4. Not flinching from full bad breath nostril assault.

Ha ha only joking of course! It's horses for courses some 'tricks' work some don't depending on the client. Perhaps you had a spot on your nose that transfixed her, hence her smirking?

Lol -- you're such a b**ch [or bas***d ]-- I never really know which !! :D:D

Wasnt in great punting form one day but had made the booking and I will hold to that committment unless there is an exceptional reason to cancel.For OW out came the hood as expected but it was obvious that this was going nowhere. The lady wanted to achieve a successful result, so paid me the compliment of taking off the hood,leading me to another room where she knelt in front of me beside a big mirror and commenced OWO and hey Presto !! An example of a girl thinking on her feet ! -- [ well on her knees I suppose !:D ]

I think we all know some tricks of the trade, and its going to be used whatever skill we have.

Its called getting us through the day.

Wasnt in great punting form one day but had made the booking and I will hold to that committment unless there is an exceptional reason to cancel.For OW out came the hood as expected but it was obvious that this was going nowhere. The lady wanted to achieve a successful result, so paid me the compliment of taking off the hood,leading me to another room where she knelt in front of me beside a big mirror and commenced OWO and hey Presto !! An example of a girl thinking on her feet ! -- [ well on her knees I suppose !:D ]

Ah ha the mirror in 'another room' trick. Smile your on camera !

Your home and dry if your called John

Ah ha the mirror in 'another room' trick. Smile your on camera !

Ah yes, the kids have always wanted to see Dad on the TV !! :o:D

You have a very jaundiced view of the workings of the profession. Unfortunately,it is not possible to argue with you as you do have full insider knowledge !:) I just hope you are pulling our legs much of the time.! :D