ClarenceNightingale

A ploy to keep me coming back?

54 posts in this topic

After my last punt, a few weeks ago, the lady invited me in to her living room while she freshened up and got dressed.

When she entered the living room she proceeded to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of coca-cola and opened a packet of wotsits. She also offered me the same. I accepted her offer of a drink and politely declined the wotsits.

Since then, I have been wondering whether that chain of events was a very strange ploy to keep me coming back.

What do you think? :confused:

After my last punt, a few weeks ago, the lady invited me in to her living room while she freshened up and got dressed.

When she entered the living room she proceeded to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of coca-cola and opened a packet of wotsits. She also offered me the same. I accepted her offer of a drink and politely declined the wotsits.

Since then, I have been wondering whether that chain of events was a very strange ploy to keep me coming back.

If it is its a very strange ploy....

i think its more that she felt comfortable with you honey

xxx

A couple of things we need to know first...

What flavour Wotsits?

Large or small glass?

Was the Coke the Real Thing and ice-cold?

A couple of things we need to know first...

What flavour Wotsits?

Large or small glass?

Was the Coke the Real Thing and ice-cold?

Cheesy wotsits, are there any other flavours?

Large glass of real coke, and yes, it was ice cold.

My friend, you obviously have too much time on your hands.

She was just being friendly, and your suspicions are unfair as well as illogical.

Put yourself in the lady's shoes and consider the options. You are keen to keep your punter coming back. You know he likes sex, but you don't have a clue whether he enjoys savoury snacks.

Do you

(a) give him the best DFK/rimming/fill in your favourite activity he's ever had?

(:confused: offer him a cheap crispoid snack that leaves nasty orange stains?

It's a no-brainer, really. Give the girl a fair chance.

It's the slippery slope to ruin IMHO, it'll be the Pepsi Challenge next time.

Clarence, me darling, MWAH!

I think she fancies you and wants to have your babies.... ;):D:D

Oh no girls, we've been found out:eek:;):eek:

Bugger! How did you figure it out? That's our best trick!

I'm going to have to crack out the quavers now.

I was wondering about pringles?

Or maybe you should change the coke for sprite?

Or maybe you should change the coke for sprite?

Pfft, don't be daft, I don't want them running out the door. I'll change it for Irn Bru.

Some places have been doing that for years with Jaffa Cakes. It is the WG version of a loyalty card.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo that would be sacrilidge! :confused: I don't even share my pringles with my gents if they bring me them as presents!!!

Carissa goes off in search of some pringles to binge on them just in case a gent found them!!!

lol not unless you told her you were a wossitts adict

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo that would be sacrilidge! :confused: I don't even share my pringles with my gents if they bring me them as presents!!!

Carissa goes off in search of some pringles to binge on them just in case a gent found them!!!

psssssssssssssssst there's some in the cupboard above the cooker

Sorry to be the one to break it to you Clarence, but it is a cunning ploy.

Not so much to keep you as a client, no. More a life partner. Before you know it you'll be meeting her Mother for afternoon tea and choosing shelves at Homebase on a Sunday.

Run Clarence, run for all you're worth and don't look back.

Not so much to keep you as a client, no. More a life partner. Before you know it you'll be meeting her Mother for afternoon tea and choosing shelves at Homebase on a Sunday.

Laura, how can you betray the sisterhood so? This lady had obviously found the love of her life and you are trying to destroy all her hopes and dreams.

LOL :D

She's spoiling you @ drink AND wotsits! ;)

ps. Wasn't me :)

LOL ;)

She's spoiling you @ drink AND wotsits! :confused:

ps. Wasn't me :D

.....and spoilt I was that day, the lingering taste of coca-cola as I drove home .... ahhh what a life I have!

Clarence, me darling, MWAH!

I think she fancies you and wants to have your babies.... :confused::D:D

I'll suggest that to her when I next see her.

Pringles would be the "high class" version. Like paying a donation instead of a fee, and having a portfolio on ones website instead of a gallery.

Laura, I hate to admit it, but I think you're right. This particular lady has been hounding me by text since I saw her. At first I thought she just wanted a repeat booking, but now I can see that it is all part of her ploy to marry me and change her harlot ways.

I'd only give wotsits to those I didn't like... eeegh I hope you had a toothbrush handy. :confused: