Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaimess66

Banana Flavour Dam

10 posts in this topic

I love giving oral to WGs.

One of my fav WG does not provide this service, but she has said that she would try it as long as I could provide a dam.

I have just read this field report:

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=98884

Any idea of where you can buy this dam as mentioned in the above report from?

Thanks in advance for an info.

Jaimes

I've heard of them and know they should be used in the interests of hygiene but would hate to use one. Licking rubber. Might as use one for kissing.

GUM clinics sometimes hand them out, but as for banana flavour :confused:

I love giving oral to WGs.

One of my fav WG does not provide this service, but she has said that she would try it as long as I could provide a dam.

I have just read this field report:

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=98884

Any idea of where you can buy this dam as mentioned in the above report from?

Thanks in advance for an info.

Jaimes

Great line in that review

" so i got into a bout of enthusiastic armpit oral sex [ without a dam ] the taste of her sweat from her armpit gave me a climax finally." !!

Another beauty I came across recently which made me smile ;

" Got there and she is cute and bubbly if you know how to make women click. (How this doesn't happen in the real world is beyone me). "

What are we like ???? :confused::)

Great line in that review

" so i got into a bout of enthusiastic armpit oral sex [ without a dam ] the taste of her sweat from her armpit gave me a climax finally." !!

Another beauty I came across recently which made me smile ;

" Got there and she is cute and bubbly if you know how to make women click. (How this doesn't happen in the real world is beyone me). "

What are we like ???? :confused::)

Utterly incredible, what a complete turn-off this would be to me. I admire Worldpunter giving Jada and IP a go and am sorry it wasnt a good or better punt. I had long ago decided IP were not my cup of tea.:D

What do they look like? :confused:

On my last visit to the GUM clinic, the kind lady there would not let me leave until I agreed to take a dam with me. When she mentioned 'dam', my first though was of Richard Todd sitting in a Lancaster bomber flying over a lake at 25ft high. Fortunately, she started talking about cling film and then I managed to catch up. She plied me with a small basket full of dams of different flavours and I chose the Strawberry :D. I had no intention of using it, but just wanted to be friends with the dick inspector!

This one was made by Pasante, which seems to be one of the NHS preferred brands. It has been sitting on a table down stairs for some weeks, and as I abhor all forms of waste, I have not thrown it away nor even opened it. Has anyone got any entertaining ideas on what to do with it? It looks a bit like the little packets that individual bags of exotic herbal teas come in.... :confused:

Have you thought about squidging a ripe banana in cling film and then licking it off. You will at least get a real, rather than artificial, banana flavour and IMHO the same erotic effect.