Recharge

Holiday Resort Punts

29 posts in this topic

I usually only punt locally with regular girls on a short list. I am hoping to get away for a few days by the sea later this summer. My question is this, if a W.G. knows you are a visitor to town and so most unlikely to return will she still put as much pride and effort into the service she provides?

I usually only punt locally with regular girls on a short list. I am hoping to get away for a few days by the sea later this summer. My question is this, if a W.G. knows you are a visitor to town and so most unlikely to return will she still put as much pride and effort into the service she provides?

Well when you are on holiday, book a few local wg's and you can come and tell us the answer.

Obviously depends on the WG but unless you tell her she wont know for sure that you are a visitor, if asked you could say you had just moved to the area or something similar.

I'd think it depends on the WG in question and her motivation. What I mean is not all WG's are the same just like everyone else.

Alot of guys don't punt locally so if you're really concerned why not say you're from somewhere nearby which may lead to the belief that you may return.

no we won't ...particularly if we know they have come from birmingham :D:confused:

Alot of guys don't punt locally so if you're really concerned why not say you're from somewhere nearby which may lead to the belief that you may return.

I notice the OP's location is Birmingham. Go to a seaside resort in the holiday period and say 'I'm from around these parts' in a rich Birmingham accent. Yes that should work.

PS. I seem be in a right stroppy mood tonight.

whats a rich brummie accent?

whats a rich brummie accent?

OK then. A strong Birmingham accent.

Is that more understandable?

Surely a rich Brummie accent is when you say "I am considerably richer than thoaw!"

I'm sure most girls would as the best advertising is word of mouth so he may recommend to friends and build up work for her that way....:confused:

I lived in Holland many years ago and still visit 4-5 times per year now.

Whenever I go to a prive or with a window girl I always use a little bit of Dutch and say that I am working over there. I feel that I am more likely to get a better service with her thinking that there is a chance of a repeat visit rather than just a foreigner visiting for the weekend.

I have no evidence that this works or not.

I have no evidence that this works or not.

If you were happy with the service then it worked, my friend! :confused:

I'm of an holiday on Monday ...yaaaa.

On to Blackpool though . but i intend to try out a few new parlours up there.

It Can be now worse in than say when a WG go`s on tour .

I suppose at the end of the day its more down to the WG you see . After All one thing we all know is that they are all different after all.

When on seaside jaunts I always say Im in the area for reasons connected with my work and I trend to stay as long as required each visit

This always seems to work - Im sure it helps make the visist more memorable if the WG considers your a possible regular of sorts

I see chaps from all over the country, and I'm usually really pleased they have chosen to visit me as part of their travels. If anything I'm just as, if not more welcoming as for anyone else. They are still booking and paying for my time no matter whether it's one booking, or twenty.

A lot of WGs have the opinion that the "I'm looking for a regular girl", is something guys use to try and get a 'better' booking. Some even to persuade you to see them when you can't. Thing is we aren't completely daft and it's a line that can actually be off-putting.

As a result I take everyone as they come, if a guy comes to see me again that's great. If he isn't it certainly won't affect how I am during the appointment at all.

I'm of an holiday on Monday ...yaaaa.

On to Blackpool though . but i intend to try out a few new parlours up there.

please tell us about blackpool, i will be there in ten days...

First of all, Lamorak, my accent has never been described as rich but has been called strong so you are right there but, I am not so sure this makes it easier to understand.

And, incidently, Arnaud, it is Blackpool that I am going to. There seem to be very few F.R.s for the area, and I am happier to visit independants rather than massage parlours.

Enjoy your break, my batteries are low, Recharge.

Avoid Southend for a start off!

Avoid Southend for a start off!

I agree, strike Clacton off your list too not many wg's there at all.

I agree, strike Clacton off your list too not many wg's there at all.

Probably even less at Frinton-on-Sea ;)

Probably even less at Frinton-on-Sea ;)

What behind the gates, my god she'd be burned at the stake! lol

Well actually the gates have gone so quite a few riff raffs around there now I'd imagine :)

What behind the gates, my god she'd be burned at the stake! lol

Well actually the gates have gone so quite a few riff raffs around there now I'd imagine :D

I've never been there, Charlotte but do recall seeing a TV documentary on Frinton some years ago and the impression I got was that it made Bexhill-on-Sea, the biggest overground cemetery in England as Spike Milligan once called it, seem like a hotbed of decadence :)

And, incidently, Arnaud, it is Blackpool that I am going to. There seem to be very few F.R.s for the area, and I am happier to visit independants rather than massage parlours.

Very few FRs because you usually don't have to pay to get shagged there, the town is a shithole. A friend of mine worked there as nurse, she and others called it Smackpool.

Very few FRs because you usually don't have to pay to get shagged there, the town is a shithole. A friend of mine worked there as nurse, she and others called it Smackpool.

I've heard it referred to as "Blackpoo" although the town's football manager Ian Holloway would still call it Blackpool as he's a Bristolian and they put the letter "l" on the end of everything :D

please tell us about blackpool, i will be there in ten days...

To tired to wright proper reports at the moment , But The two Thai Massage places are mine blowing (If you like Thai girls as much as i do)

Thai Paradise which has been talked about here before and very close to that is N0 5 Charles Street , its simple called that , an all Thai place to and one i was surprised not to have heard of here on the boards .

Punting at these to places felt very different from a normal punt . treat them nice though and they will do almost anything for you.

One WG At No 5 Charles street almost sucked my tongue out of my mouth .

Unique girls In central drive i gave a go , because i had never been there before.

I had 1 fantastic punt there with a WG called Charity , and 1 realy bad punt there(forget the WG name but she was very old) .

On previous visit to Blackpool i have tryed out 2 other parlours ,they still seem to be there , Tabu and Natalie massage . There in Cookson Street , which seems to have had a few parlours close and a few new ones open up .