ladyofthemansion

Turning up with a mate.

73 posts in this topic

Am wondering if l'm alone in thinking this guy was out of order.

A guy made a booking to see me in the hotel I was working from last night. When he turned up he asked if l would see two of them together.,,,his mate was waiting in lobby. I said that was not something l would do..he tried to persuade me. l then said to him l had a sudden migrane and sent him on his way.

I think it was wrong of him springing this on me.

I have no idea if him and his mate were planning to rob me. Probably not. But didn't like him turning up with friend then having the cheek to try to get me to change my mind when l said no.

If any ladies want details of him he is Asian, Dartford or near, may be from other side of the bridge.

Has this happened to any other ladies?

Sounds dodgy to me, I think you did the right thing.

Sounds dodgy to me, I think you did the right thing.

My instincts told me he was more stupid than dodgy. Having said that, he could well have planned something for me had l let 2 of them in. :confused:

Wow way out of order and pretty freaky too!

One caught out tiny fib or mistake and theyre off my xmas card list.

If someone turned up with a mate in tow they wouldnt get time to offer an explanation besides I wouldnt ask for one.

I'm wary if someone turns up with a moustach I haven been expecting, never mind his best man from 15 years ago.

No no no. Behave yourselves chaps and have the little grey cells steam cleaned before you set off on a boys own (+ 1) adventure.

Remember

No comb overs and no bessie mates.

I went on an outcall once, everything went very well and i remember thinking as I was walking downstairs "that was a real success", then found his mate waiting in the living room. Guess what, suddenly the client decided he wanted his money back and started becoming intimadating and threatening. Never trust a change of plan. Always only your instincts. There are some evil bastards out there. X

I went on an outcall once, everything went very well and i remember thinking as I was walking downstairs "that was a real success", then found his mate waiting in the living room. Guess what, suddenly the client decided he wanted his money back and started becoming intimadating and threatening. Never trust a change of plan. Always only your instincts. There are some evil bastards out there. X

That's horrible :confused:. I knew there was a good reason why I hardly ever do home visits.

I was working away somewhere and got the call from my 2 o'clock booking to say he was almost outside and get the apartment number. By pure dumb luck, my apartment overlooked the approach to the building entrance and when I glanced outside, sure enough there was two of them there - one on the phone clearly at the other end of the conversation we were having. If I hadn't seen this they would have been at my door a minute or so later; I wouldn't have opened it but I daresay I would have been exiting the apartments shortly afterwards if they decided to kick up a fuss.

When entering a new premises always find a secondary exit from the one you came in. See if you fit through the bathroom window and if you would be able to jump out and make good your escape. If you have a good driver or securtiy they should be looking for a entry method should you require assistance. If you're going it alone make sure someone knows exactly where you are and what to do if they have not heard from you by a certain pre arranged time. Always have a secondary emergency mobile concealed somewhere.

If it gets hairy you need to make good your escape straight away, if you hesitate you have lost the element of surprise and given them the upper hand. A quick sharp slap with a cupped hand to their ear will give you vital seconds whilst they are disorientated.

Someone did that to a WG friend of mine a couple of years ago. Believe me, l persuaded him to refund the money. I am sorry you went through that. PM me if you want your money back.

I always have a driver now and took self defence lessons after that incident, after reading the warnings board when i joined here I realised how risky this buisiness can be.

Some men just dont think about their actions and how it might affect how we see and interpret their behaviour, why dont they understand that there are etiquettes there to protect our safety, not because we are killjoys.

( some) MEN AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!:confused::rolleyes:

Hi Lady,

Imo (in my opinion), you did the right thing. In US, this is all illegal, so I would never under any circumstance, tolerate something like that, bc most likely it would have been a set up.

Here, the guy was either just an idiot or yes, planning something worse. Either way, whatever you discuss on the phone with the client beforehand is the only thing that should happen. You did good girl, always go with your gut.

Now, if you don't mind my asking, would you pm me about what hotels are good to work in here in London? I have been doing only outcalls but would like to get a room from time to time but need something nicer but not so expensive. Feel free to msg me anytime is you don't mind.

Thanks hun :-)

I always have a driver now and took self defence lessons after that incident, after reading the warnings board when i joined here I realised how risky this buisiness can be.

Some men just dont think about their actions and how it might affect how we see and interpret their behaviour, why dont they understand that there are etiquettes there to protect our safety, not because we are killjoys.

( some) MEN AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!:confused::rolleyes:

More than one way to skin a cat!

Am wondering if l'm alone in thinking this guy was out of order.

A guy made a booking to see me in the hotel I was working from last night. When he turned up he asked if l would see two of them together.,,,his mate was waiting in lobby. I said that was not something l would do..he tried to persuade me. l then said to him l had a sudden migrane and sent him on his way.

I think it was wrong of him springing this on me.

I have no idea if him and his mate were planning to rob me. Probably not. But didn't like him turning up with friend then having the cheek to try to get me to change my mind when l said no.

If any ladies want details of him he is Asian, Dartford or near, may be from other side of the bridge.

Has this happened to any other ladies?

Sounds completely out of order to me. I can't help wondering if it was Tarquin - probably not. He posted a thread a couple of months ago suggesting something quite similar to this, but I think he was talking about a parlour rather than an indy.

Honestly Lottie, you do get them!

As soon as I buzz them in through the bottom door I look through the spy hole and see them walk down the corridor, I let them in and I check again before I open the door to let them out.......

Outcalls for me is a risk I am not prepared to take!

S x

I had an enquiry from a guy in the area with his mate - could they come and see me together to save them traipsing around?No.Could his mate wait in the sitting room and see him afterwards?No.Could his mate wait outside and come in straight afterwards?No.

When entering a new premises always find a secondary exit from the one you came in. See if you fit through the bathroom window and if you would be able to jump out and make good your escape. If you have a good driver or securtiy they should be looking for a entry method should you require assistance. If you're going it alone make sure someone knows exactly where you are and what to do if they have not heard from you by a certain pre arranged time. Always have a secondary emergency mobile concealed somewhere.

If it gets hairy you need to make good your escape straight away, if you hesitate you have lost the element of surprise and given them the upper hand. A quick sharp slap with a cupped hand to their ear will give you vital seconds whilst they are disorientated.

Sound advise indeed :confused:

You should also consider packing the following

1. A rope ladder as if you are in an apartment there may only be one way in and out

2. Sledge hammer and crow bar if the client has locked the door and removed the keys a quick escape requires the right tools

3. A to Z of the local area, handy to know the short cuts to the police station to report manic punter (dont own up to smashing down the door!)

4. The phone no for the A Team........ If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire . . . the A-Team."

I don't understand why you would want your mate tagging along anyway. It just doesn't seem like the thing mates do, to me. "Can my mate come along?" makes it sound as though they're going fishing or something.

Why would you want to see him in the nip and having sex when you could have the lady all to yourself?

Sounds completely out of order to me. I can't help wondering if it was Tarquin - probably not. He posted a thread a couple of months ago suggesting something quite similar to this, but I think he was talking about a parlour rather than an indy.

Honestly Lottie, you do get them!

Its different at parlours. There is usually security, extra people about so guys coming in 2s no problem there.

All I can say is that I'm sorry to hear about these experiences including that of the OP.

Obviously there are risks, hopefully very few and far between, but these examples are all completely out of order and I just can't understand the mentality at play in these circumstances. :confused:

strngely enough I had an email request from two guys saying that they couldn't afford a girl seperately but could they "club" together and she see them both for one hour fee....:D

cheeky sods :confused:

Why would you want to see him in the nip and having sex when you could have the lady all to yourself?

I understand some men have strange continental tastes and can find the sight of another mans penis quite enchanting.

I understand some men have strange continental tastes and can find the sight of another mans penis quite enchanting.

l knew a lady who agreed to see 3 guys. lt all backfired due to the giggling.

Especially if thier gay.

Especially if thier gay.

Well I didn't like to mention the G-A-Y word what with political correctness being what it is !

Yes some men are indeed secretly "as bent as a nine bob note"

I have heard every man is a little bit like that, Especially the men who visit prostitutes in an attempt to prove their own masculinity to themselves.

*closes the door and goes out leaviing the cat to play with the pigeons.:confused:

Well I didn't like to mention the G-A-Y word what with political correctness being what it is !

I have heard every man is a little bit like that, Especially the men who visit prostitutes in an attempt to prove their own masculinity to themselves.

Damn it, I've been rumbled. I knew I shouldn't have been to all those live Kylie shows.

Edited by Lamorak
Wording

*closes the door and goes out leaviing the cat to play with the pigeons.:confused:

Where did you "hear" this exactly?