Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KrSuma

Any recommendation for adult parties in London?

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any experience on the adult party scenes in London?

How is it like? basically I've been wondering if I should attend it or not.

Would be grateful if anyone would recommend me a party ;)

Thanks a lot!

What you need is a website that has Field Reports on service providers where you can search for the name of those providers for something like party or parties.

On that website there may be a forum section where people talk about the general scene and like many forums it may have a search facility so you can look at previous threads.

If you find such a resource, I'm sure there will be lots of interested people wanting to know as well.

Does anyone have any experience on the adult party scenes in London?

How is it like? basically I've been wondering if I should attend it or not.

Would be grateful if anyone would recommend me a party ;)

Thanks a lot!

I have attended Parties at many London based providers. The most important question you need to ask yourself is can you get your kit off in front of other guys, if you feel you can then parties might be for you, but of course you wont know till you go for sure.

If you look on the Announcement Board on this site you will see daily adverts for most parties with links to their sites. Once you have the name of the provider you can then check their Field Reports including my own to see what punters thought. By clicking on the Search button at the top of the page and putting the word parties in a number of threads come up that give information from other forum members again including myself.

My advice is to give all providers a go till you find the one for you. As i know they were Bait and Switching their WGs i dont recommend Desire Parties anymore and i had my positive FR on them deleted due to this. They have however had a number of positives quite recently so may of changed but i wont be giving them my business again.

I can give you my recommendation if you PM me, this will of course simply be my opinion.:)

Thank you for your replies guys. I appreciate it.

So basically its like gang bang stuffs huh... gives me second thoughts ;)

I've basically found 4 party organizers:

1) pam's

2) LMP (lady marmalade)

3) Limelights (think it was this name)

4) Gentlemen's

found out that pam's was the cheapest; next was Limelights, LMP then Gentlemen's.

Still having trouble which one would have the best value-for-money :)

Thank you guys I believe I got all the information I need :)

Ignore the previous question that I have posted above. Thanks!