Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bullseye10

Swansea and surrounding areas

12 posts in this topic

I'm just after some recomendations, either parlour or indi's in the Swansea and surrounding areas as far as Pembrokeshire, Carmarthen, Swansea or Neath?

I've had punts in Swansea, London and as far as Amsterdam but it all seems very quiet and dissapointing in my local area. I've searched the forum and this seems to be case from other posters although the dates posted are from a while ago.

Studio 95 has gone downhill in recent years, Bunnies and Parklane are awful establishments and I've never been to Passion but apparently it's closed down.

Chantells in all fairness is very nice and although there isn't a vast choice of ladies, they are all very good looking when I've been there and your have a good time for the money.

I've tried the A W site but it seems very unreliable and a lot of fake profiles.

Anybody with any suggestions of indi or parlour or know of anything new, please post or pm me if prefered.

Help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Dont know if its any help but im visiting cardiff in two weeks time and plan to make it a regular trip from september onwards probably starting on a sunday night and monday daytime to begin with

Thanks for the reply, I've checked out your homepage and I will definately keep you in mind :)

There's a girl from TWL in Manchester touring Swansea soon (Holly 0n a@) she is well worth seeing.

There has been a recent post on the Cardiff scene, has a couple of names.

There's a girl from TWL in Manchester touring Swansea soon (Holly 0n a@) she is well worth seeing.

Although I prefer bigger breasts she does seem very nice.

Dont know if its any help but im visiting cardiff in two weeks time and plan to make it a regular trip from september onwards probably starting on a sunday night and monday daytime to begin with

Paris, that's great news. I'll be coming to see you in Cardiff for sure!

I thought I'd bump this thread as it's been a while.

I'm so jelous of you lucky people who can punt in London and MK.

I've had a few punts in swasea on nights out but to be honest I've never been impressed. largely studio 96 and bunnies. i've been to health studios in briton ferry a few times but not in years. again hit and miss but had two amazing punts there with 2 milfs

Swansea isn't very good for punting and as far as I am concerned that's always been the case for at least the last 20 years.

As you say most of the profiles on the other site are fake. If the profiles aren't fake then the girls are totally unreliable. Sadly also, a high proportion of the younger girls are on heroin or amphetamines.

I know Chantels used to be a dump. I haven't been for some time but in comparison with Passion it was a 5 star hotel.

I wish that I could give you some names but sadly I can't.

Passion closed down a while ago but Bunnies has relocated there recently, moving from Mansel St.

Never been in there and don't think I want to after reading some reviews.

My guess is I think Studio 95 takes a vast majority of business in the city centre making it difficult for Indi's.

Passion closed down a while ago but Bunnies has relocated there recently, moving from Mansel St.

Never been in there and don't think I want to after reading some reviews.

My guess is I think Studio 95 takes a vast majority of business in the city centre making it difficult for Indi's.

S95 is a fantastic place for decor but shit for service.

Most of the girls are just too young - it's on a par with a car wash for excitement.