oneputt

When She is Crap

87 posts in this topic

Okay, it has not happened to me yet. But all the doom merchants on here keep telling me my number will be up sooner or later.

So what do you do when the WG is obviously mechanical, hates her job, following a pre-set routine, disinterested, apparently wants to be elsewhere, refuses to provide previously declared services, won't look you in the eye, etc.

Field Reports in the main suggest that guys just walk and suck it up.

Really? I want to have a word.

Okay, it has not happened to me yet. But all the doom merchants on here keep telling me my number will be up sooner or later.

So what do you do when the WG is obviously mechanical, hates her job, following a pre-set routine, disinterested, apparently wants to be elsewhere, refuses to provide previously declared services, won't look you in the eye, etc.

I don't think you want to get into a slanging match with a woman when she's naked in front of you. If she's already in a bed mood, she'll scream she'll call her security. Before you know it, some irate man will barge into the room, all ready to clobber you.

If a woman has given you a bad service, just write off the money, walk away and write a Field Report about it so that you can warn other punters away from the girl.

Don't do anything that'll get you a thumping from some husband/boyfriend/pimp.

I'd be a bit concerned as that would sound like she's doingit against her will.

ummmm no it doesn't necessarily. It would be much more common that the girls just jaded

Only had the odd one of these, and simply never saw them again.

By any law of averages you will get the odd waste of a punt, even if you do you research and only pick girls with good feedback, etc.

Just suck it up and don't see them again.

Sorry Kirsty, because coersion isnt the issue.

Hasn't happened to me yet but my time will come no doubt.. Once you pay over the money, then for me the money is gone , all of it. I have had small incidents where OWO was clearly advertised but she wanted to use cover.After I made my disappointment known and it looked like I might walk she changed her mind.

Another super girl who clearly advertised CIM and then sought to charge extra for it, capitulated very quickly when I explained it was unfair and I had a problem with being treated like that.

A french lady, very sophisticated, smooth, professional etc had me in a hotel outcall, where the cleaner was hoovering loudly outside the door, she put the tele and also ipod on at the same time , made me whisper all the time and acted very haughty and school mistressey to me. Nothing technically wrong about the services but I did not opt for the option of extending beyong the hour and left when my time was up. She knew I felt things were not right but I did not get into a discuusion about it with her.

Hasn't happened to me yet but my time will come no doubt.. Once you pay over the money, then for me the money is gone , all of it. I have had small incidents where OWO was clearly advertised but she wanted to use cover.After I made my disappointment known and it looked like I might walk she changed her mind.

Another super girl who clearly advertised CIM and then sought to charge extra for it, capitulated very quickly when I explained it was unfair and I had a problem with being treated like that.

A french lady, very sophisticated, smooth, professional etc had me in a hotel outcall, where the cleaner was hoovering loudly outside the door, she put the tele and also ipod on at the same time , made me whisper all the time and acted very haughty and school mistressey to me. Nothing technically wrong about the services but I did not opt for the option of extending beyong the hour and left when my time was up. She knew I felt things were not right but I did not get into a discuusion about it with her.

Wow....... P.M. me her details please. :)

Assuming you are both naked at this stage, the lady has already put the money away in her secret place. what word would you think would be effective to have?

The only thing I can think of is 'Can I have my money back'

As she has already taken the money off you and not delivered on her promises I would bet her answer would be a variation of the word 'No'

Guys walk for the simple reason that there is no sensible alternative.

Unless you think you know otherwise??

LF

I've never had a crap punt.

I've had a couple where the lady and I havent "clicked" but as in all walks of life, you find yourself more compatible with some people than others.

I've certainly never had the need to ask for a refund and touchwood I wont

Assuming you are both naked at this stage, the lady has already put the money away in her secret place. what word would you think would be effective to have?The only thing I can think of is 'Can I have my money back'

As she has already taken the money off you and not delivered on her promises I would bet her answer would be a variation of the word 'No'

Guys walk for the simple reason that there is no sensible alternative.

Unless you think you know otherwise??

LF

So are you going to provide the service you advertised or not?

So are you going to provide the service you advertised or not?

Unfortunately she is providing the service, just in a lack lustre way. Unless of course she has advertised herself as enthusiastic.

Personally if I was a bloke and met a girl like this I would ask for my money back early in the session and explain I booked a gir for an enjoyable session not someone who has no interest at all. You probably wont get a refund but it may well make her think twice about how she treats her next client.

She may not even realise she is doing it.

A scenario i have experienced a number of times over the years is when the WG agrees everything on the phone and again in person before i hand the money over, i then give her the money and she stashes it in another room. When she returns she says she cant actually offer DFK or OWO, a few times the excuse has been due to having bad gums.

When this happens nowadays i tell her what i think of her, a dishonest conwoman and walk out and do all i can do, chalk it down to experience. In the past i might of stayed as i didnt want to leave without having a shag, nowadays i would see if my plan B is available.

Other scenarios i have experienced are getting to the ladies to find she is many sizes bigger than she had said, or clearly older, or is as frosty as a freezer. All these things are a put off as i know she has lied, but i might except the real size, i punt with ladies size 6-16 and the lie about her age if i still fancy her, but i cant and dont want to punt with frosty cold WGs, i require warm friendly and enthusiaistic ladies. Overall i would say its rare to meet a bad lady, but i on occassion am prepared to take risks on WGs with no feedback anywhere and found some absolute gems that way.:)

I let off a bit of steam and then did a FR. There's no point in arguing too strongly for any money back, there is little chance of that happening and is a pitfall of this particular hobby.

I decided that I could never have a worse punt, and proceeded to have the punt of my life less than two weeks later. Still thinking of it now :)

A scenario i have experienced a number of times over the years is when the WG agrees everything on the phone

Another scenario that I've experienced a couple of times recently (thanks again A/W) is that when I get to her place and meet her, it's suddenly clear that I haven't been actually talking to "her" on the phone at all, but rather someone else in the flat who has the ability to speak more English than the actual WG I've come to see. This can be disappointing, because you can't really "click" with someone if there's no communication can you? And if you're not happy with some aspect of the punt, it's terribly convenient (and usual) for her to "not understand" what you're saying. :)

I've had a couple of torrid punts like this recently, but yesterday I spent a tremendous half an hour with a cracking English beauty, who even took the time to ask me my name when we met, and gave me a wonderful personalised service. So I've got my punting Mojo back!:):)

Another scenario that I've experienced a couple of times recently (thanks again A/W) is that when I get to her place and meet her, it's suddenly clear that I haven't been actually talking to "her" on the phone at all, but rather someone else in the flat who has the ability to speak more English than the actual WG I've come to see. This can be disappointing, because you can't really "click" with someone if there's no communication can you? And if you're not happy with some aspect of the punt, it's terribly convenient (and usual) for her to "not understand" what you're saying. :)

I've had a couple of torrid punts like this recently, but yesterday I spent a tremendous half an hour with a cracking English beauty, who even took the time to ask me my name when we met, and gave me a wonderful personalised service. So I've got my punting Mojo back!:):)

I have certainly experienced this a number of times in EE group flats. When i get their the WG i was actually talking to on the phone when booking who doesnt look like the picture of the lady i booked, tells me the lady i did book doesnt speak English and then goes on to say how much better a punt i would have with her than her "friend". I always ask to meet the original lady and take it from there. Often the original lady has been able to speak English but wasnt aware i had booked her as her "friend" hadnt bothered telling her hoping to get my business in which case i daresay she wouldnt of seen any need to mention the matter.:)

You can allways try to pay at the end of the punt. I know this is a bit difficult but if you can pay later i have found the WG will put more into it knowing her money is not "in the bank " she may think he may be holding on to the money to decide to give me a bit extra at the end ...:)

You can allways try to pay at the end of the punt. I know this is a bit difficult but if you can pay later i have found the WG will put more into it knowing her money is not "in the bank " she may think he may be holding on to the money to decide to give me a bit extra at the end ...;)

Your post has made me feel really uncomfortable to be honest.

I never ask my reg clients to pay up front but the thought of guys holding on to the money to get a better bang has made me feel a little bit sick. I hope this kind of behaviour is rare.

And no I don't expect a little bit extra at the end, that's not why I don't ask for the money up front with regs it's because I trust them!

You can allways try to pay at the end of the punt. I know this is a bit difficult but if you can pay later i have found the WG will put more into it knowing her money is not "in the bank " she may think he may be holding on to the money to decide to give me a bit extra at the end ...;)

And what if she doesnt give what you think is a great service (remember everyone has a different perspective). Do you decide not to pay even though you have stayed for your agreed time?

Unless you are a regular it should be money upfront. No money = no service. Unfortunately although we girls would love to be able to trust every Tom, Dick or Harry that walks through our doors we cant. We cannot tell an honest person by looks or the way he dresses.

I would .... explain I booked a gir for an enjoyable session not someone who has no interest at all. You probably wont get a refund but it may well make her think twice about how she treats her next client.

She may not even realise she is doing it.

Highly likely if my experience of England and Wales is typical (haven't seen Scotland this century). Since 2000 it covers 35-40 punts, fortunately only a few percent of my punting total in that time. You can usually tell when a bad punt is bad because the WG dislikes the job or punters in general, but many of my punts were disappointing to bad without giving that impression. For a while I couldn't figure out what the actual impression was, but it seemed to be the same one each time. Finally there was one punt where the WG made it very obvious she thought she was doing OK with her automatic-pilot treatment and didn't know it was crap. Straight away that made sense of all the previous peculiar punts.

Would you say that explaining (politely - and also not asking for a refund) the facts of life as the punter sees them could make any difference to how a WG in the UK would behave on the spot, or in the future? What do people here think? The automatic-pilot WG wouldn't have changed and wouldn't have given a damn, I'm sure of that. She's very confident about her own picture of the world, which usually works but often enough gets people and situations grossly wrong. For the others who handed out a crap service without obviously intending to do it I just couldn't guess. That's why I'm asking.

One amusing thing about my UK experiences this century is that the chance of an unaware crap service has been lowest (while not being low) at the parlour level, higher at higher prices, and highest at the top £ end.

If it doesn't amuse anyone else it should at least amuse Jimmy Redcab. That can't be a bad thing.

Lol, you've been warned. ;)

I never visit again, or choose someone else if it's a place that I have been satisfied at before. Hasn't happened to me very often thankfully.

One of the chances or pitfalls of this hobby, if that's the right phrase.

This has happened to me a few times. As others have commented, if you've got major wood and have already handed over the cash it can be tricky to decide what to do. I'm ashamed to say I've generally gone for a wham-bam, lost a load and got out of there. However, years ago at the old WFB a session with a girl called Raven was so hopeless ( she would not really even let me touch her ) that I did walk out, only to be balled out by the WFB maids for upsetting their girl!

Feedback isn't always a great thing.

There's one girl on ** who has around 19-20 feedback, all of which says she's great etc, and based on that, I went with her and would completely disagree with everything that was said. Another punting forum I look at has her on a warnings list as there hasn't been a single good thing said about her.

I think it depends on the type of date, if you go for a 30 minute quickie in a parlour and it's not that good well tough, you take the rough with the smooth.

When I have booked longer, I normally go for 2 hour bookings, and there is no spark or chemistry or the girl is uninterested then I allow 30 mins to pass to see if there is any improvement and then say something along the lines of "this doesnt seem to be working for either of us, why don't you keep the first hours money and return the second hours money" at which point I have always been given the refund and walked.