pvcman

Any profiles made you laugh due to an accidental spelling mistake?

4 posts in this topic

I was looking at a lady's profile recently and she mentioned how important cleanliness/hygiene was and that she offered 'shover' facilities. I guessed this must have been some big burly bloke who shoved you in the shower if you refused to take one on arrival. :)

Anyone spotted similarly amusing typos?

LOL one girl that does phone and fantasy stuff, don't agree with most of it as it is incest and rape stuff but this one made me giggle!

Prostertute being overpowerd

S x

Haha here is a neg she received...

Negative ***** (228) 18/03/2008 22:48 Seeking Services

ALL FEEDBACK WAS JUSTIFIED AND THE SHOWS SHE DID WERE ABYSMAL, DOES NOT LIKE HONESTY BEING FORWARDED AND IN NO WAY WOULD ALLOW IT TO BE SHOWN WHEN SHE OBVIOUSLY

Disputed: you are a stalker & i wouldn't give in to your blackmail, this is sour grapes because i have bloked you i enjoyed watching you fuck a tin of baked beans lol

I would LOVE to see how a guy fucks a tin of baked beans! And how on earth do you bloke someone??

The most usual smile comes from ladies who offer (or blokes who seek) prostrate massage!

One literate lady responded with the gentle enquiry as to whether he wouldn't prefer it standing up!

Out there in civvy street, I noted yesterday that the National Gallery had been "altered" after an art-work, rather daftly (IMHO) situated in the Water of Leith had been knocked over by a spate! Maybe they'd been "alerted"?

'Long sunkist hair'... conjures up a vision of a girl with chemical orange hair. :)

B