MrPunt

Advice on role-playing appointments

10 posts in this topic

A little nervous and apprehensive regarding a role-playing appointment compared to just straight forward GFE.

Obviously research is the key to make sure the wg offers role-play, that she is OK with the proposed role-play and any other details you feel necessary.

This process seems fine until thoughts of worry, apprehension and doubt sets in with regards on how the lady would execute the role-play.

Such as:-

• 1) contact lady via email or phone call
  • 2) lady agrees with date / time and proposed role-play
  • 3) Thoughts of apprehension and doubt sets in on if the lady would deliver
  • 4) Does the lady really understands the roleplay or is she just saying so

However the worrying starts when everything is agreed on due to my own sense of being slightly OCD on the proposed role-play.

Any advice and tips regarding this type of appointment would be greatly appreciated... would love input from any of the ladies on here.

My questions to you is:-

1) How can we as clients make sure we are getting what we ask for?

2) How does a client respond to a wg that is not getting the role-play right?

3) What steps are effective in making sure this type of appointment is solid?

I know the lazy and simple answer is to just communicate and tell her or say something but that's obviously not what I am asking for here, I am asking on what is the best way to go about doing so !

Thanks

MrPunt

Firstly contact the lady and ask her if she is into your kind of roleplay, once that is established then in the second email elaborate on exactly how you want the appointment to go.

Most important bit is not to waffle or ramble in the roleplay text, keep it clear and to the point so she can refer back to it easily. A list of likes/dislikes and might like to try helps too.

As for making the appointment solid, I would say opt for someone with roleplay experience or someone you've seen before so have a look through the FR's. If the appointment isn't going to plan then speak up we can't read your mind.

The best roleplay sessions are when both parties are totally relaxed, if your so tensed up and think it's going to fail then negative vibes can really put a downer on the appointment. So relax, enjoy, go with the flow and don't take it so seriously.

Hope this helps.

I already gave you some advice in chat, Mr P. I would agree with Charlotte, but would also add one thing, which I think is really important. Make sure you get into the role play straight away, so establish what you want beforehand and don't get into exchanging the usual sort of pleasantries that take place at the start of a booking. Just go straight into it when you arrive and then you don't need to switch personas at the start of the role play.

I recently had a role play appt booked with a client in London who was flying in from the US. All was fine, but when I spoke to him I noticed that whilst he mostly sounded like he was from New York, something else kept creeping into his accent that sounded familiar. I made the mistake of asking him about this when he arrived and it turned out that we were exactly the same age and whilst neither of us had lived there for many years, we were brought up in the same Lancashire town. Fortunately, of the two possible schools we could have gone to, he went to one and I to the other, so we didn't know each other, but nevertheless there was a temptation to compare notes about possible mutual friends etc etc. After a few minutes of reminiscing we realised it was going to be quite difficult to switch from an 'old pals' type mode into the role play, but we both made the effort to click out of it and get on with the booking and we had a very good appointment.

Obviously this was quite an unusual situation, but my point still stands, which is to be 'in character' from the second the door is opened.

Firstly contact the lady and ask her if she is into your kind of roleplay, once that is established then in the second email elaborate on exactly how you want the appointment to go.

Most important bit is not to waffle or ramble in the roleplay text, keep it clear and to the point so she can refer back to it easily. A list of likes/dislikes and might like to try helps too.

As for making the appointment solid, I would say opt for someone with roleplay experience or someone you've seen before so have a look through the FR's. If the appointment isn't going to plan then speak up we can't read your mind.

The best roleplay sessions are when both parties are totally relaxed, if your so tensed up and think it's going to fail then negative vibes can really put a downer on the appointment. So relax, enjoy, go with the flow and don't take it so seriously.

Hope this helps.

Everything Charlotte said plus.

a) when you email the lady it is no good just saying you want the naughty nursey role play for example, you also need to briefly detail what kind of naughty nursy, ie...flirty, stern, etc.Do you want your saucy secretary to be efficiant, flirty, bossy, etc.You need to let the lady know the feel of the role play that you want, the mood.

b)Do not turn up on the day with a long typed out script, its impossible to memorise in 5 minutes and makes the whole thing kind of fake and we feel bad if we remember later that we forgot to say the right thing earlier, a loose general idea is the best way really if you want certain things said, keep them to brief statements or comments you want us to say.

c)Dont email on the day, often ladies do not cart a huge suitcase of uniforms around with them, make sure you give at least 24hrs notice (obviously ladies who have their own working premises would have uniforms to hand)

I do this regularly,with the same girl.She tells me which roleplay she wants to do, and i take the appropriate things with me, such as clothes, doorties, handcuffs etc.It is quite challenging at times when things are taken in a direction you are not anticipating, but oh so much fun. Good luck.

Fabulous advice from all of you, thank you Charlotte, Sarita and Chloe xoox

Role-play is the counterpart to normal sexual services meaning the psychological side, where these areas are vital:-

• Verbal delivery / using the correct words are important
  • Certain behaviour, actions, demeanor
  • The correct clothing attire
  • The personality of the lady

The list goes on and on, All of these areas are psychological triggers to role-play and is very important in my view.

However the key element is if the client and wg connects with one another when face to face for a role-play appointment.

This will always be a risk for both the wg and client that both of them are simply not compatible on a first meeting basis, thus wasting the effort, time and energy in setting this role-play up just for a great downfall.

1. The Lady forgetting roleplay details thats important to the appointment
  2. The Lady going in the wrong direction to what the client initially asked for
  3. The Lady saying she is fine with the roleplay and is clear about doing this but
    When face to face she does not follow through and gets everything wrong

These are my concerns as with role-play its a different ball game to just a standard appointment of a GFE where the client is just seeking sexual services

Fabulous advice from all of you, thank you Charlotte, Sarita and Chloe xoox

Role-play is the counterpart to normal sexual services meaning the psychological side, where these areas are vital:-

• Verbal delivery / using the correct words are important
  • Certain behaviour, actions, demeanor
  • The correct clothing attire
  • The personality of the lady

The list goes on and on, All of these areas are psychological triggers to role-play and is very important in my view.

However the key element is if the client and wg connects with one another when face to face for a role-play appointment.

This will always be a risk for both the wg and client that both of them are simply not compatible on a first meeting basis, thus wasting the effort, time and energy in setting this role-play up just for a great downfall.

1. The Lady forgetting roleplay details thats important to the appointment
  2. The Lady going in the wrong direction to what the client initially asked for
  3. The Lady saying she is fine with the roleplay and is clear about doing this but
    When face to face she does not follow through and gets everything wrong

These are my concerns as with role-play its a different ball game to just a standard appointment of a GFE where the client is just seeking sexual services

Yes, you seem to have missed one, please do not email a lady with a roleplay scenario and then when she has done exactly what was asked just abandon the whole scanerio, happened to me the other day, was asked for a cerain scene and for things to go a certain way, i re read the email about 10 times so i would have it right in my head then literally 3 minutes into the appointment he did not do what he was supposed to after i said something, just changed and totally abandoned the roleplay, fun fuck but i was pissed off as i had wasted my time reading the flippin email so many times.x

Yes, you seem to have missed one, please do not email a lady with a roleplay scenario and then when she has done exactly what was asked just abandon the whole scanerio, happened to me the other day, was asked for a cerain scene and for things to go a certain way, i re read the email about 10 times so i would have it right in my head then literally 3 minutes into the appointment he did not do what he was supposed to after i said something, just changed and totally abandoned the roleplay, fun fuck but i was pissed off as i had wasted my time reading the flippin email so many times.x

Yes... I agree with that too, it is a major waste of time for the WG.

However with any role-play its always difficult to guage someones perception and attitute to complete strangers... its down right impossible.

IMO the single biggest problem with role play is that you may well have spent weeks or months refining your fantasy. In your head you will now how the scenario plays out and the way in which your partner reacts and responds. In reality you will never get someone to play it out just how you imagine it.

At a practical level it helps to be flexible in your approach and to be able to 'ad lib.' Also on ** some wg's that provide role play also do phone chat, this is a relatively cheap way to explore the fantasy with them, get a sense of their reactions and effectiveness at the role. It also means the wg can judge whether she is comfortable with the role and get a sense of what you're looking for.

I would agrre with all of the above :D

You have to give the girl the right information to start with and then time to sort out uniform and ideas, also don't imagine something and fantasies too much as it won't always be asyou dream it to be :D:rolleyes: