Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LucySheffield

Change of services offered ( what to do with field reports ? )

9 posts in this topic

If a lady changes any services offered or rates for that matter, what do you think should happen to old field reports which mention different services or price?

If a lady changes any services offered or rates for that matter, what do you think should happen to old field reports which mention different services or price?

They keep their old date? ;)

They should be left "as is" IMHO, historical, and current for that matter, information about charges should really be ignored and treated as a sop to the Field Report system, regarding service provision the only thing I look for are comments such as the non-provision of advertised services.

Thinking about it, and ignoring price changes, if the change in service provision is a fairly dramatic one, you could, assuming that there is no time limit on adding a rebuttal, add a succinct rebuttal to all Field Reports stating that service provision has changed dramatically and that updated information is on your web site.

That sounds reasonable to me.

Thet should stay there as they are reports about her services and how she is etc so if the date is there then people can see that there has been a change (I would think) :rolleyes:

So you don't think she'd have a steady stream of blokes demanding to know "Well you f*cked him, so why aintcha f*cking me?"

:rolleyes:

Nothing. Field reports its not your advertising medium, only an opinion of your clients. Following it, further clients should not rely on them, and use your own site information (I am sure it will be updated about changes) or direct communication with you about you services.

Saying that, Sasfan is right in his suggestion in the post above, and might be worth to put a little comment to your previous FRs. After all, there are quite a few not so bright clients around, who is going to claim services which described in Frs, as Claire already mentioned.

they should stay for sure

otherwise a lady who has a lot of negatives can decide she now offers different services and therefore gets her old frs wiped and has a new slate to start with