Tarquin

Girls......Can you tell?

36 posts in this topic

Doesn't matter whether it's and Incall or an Outcall, but can you tell how the Punt is going to go within the first minute or so, and if yes do you have a set procedure to either endure the meeting or sway it your way?

Also, and I'm particulary interested to know if when the guy is dressed can you tell what his penis will be like, in terms of size, shape etc before the boxers come off?

There's another question, does the Punters underwear have any specific link to the type and standard of sex that follows?

Also, and I'm particulary interested to know if when the guy is dressed can you tell what his penis will be like, in terms of size, shape etc before the boxers come off?

There's another question, does the Punters underwear have any specific link to the type and standard of sex that follows?

Weird questions - are you feeling OK?

Doesn't matter whether it's and Incall or an Outcall, but can you tell how the Punt is going to go within the first minute or so, and if yes do you have a set procedure to either endure the meeting or sway it your way?

Not asking much huni LOL :rolleyes:

WG's can suss how it's gonna go within the first 5/10mins but as for knowing what the mans truncheon is like before the clthes are off........welll Xray vision is something that would be handy but as everyone knows it's not what you've got that counts it's what you do with it :D

How about "Can you tell by looking at me, when was the last time I had a wank? Do WGs have a sixth sense with stuff like that?"

:rolleyes::eek: Yes Tarquin, is everything ok ?? Mind you, interesting to see what views you get,particularly question no.1 :D

???

Curiouser and curiouser me think Tarkers likes the sound of his type.

S x

???

Curiouser and curiouser me think Tarkers likes the sound of his type.

S x

Just as much as you do yours by the looks of it.

You didn't need to respond.

:rolleyes::eek: Yes Tarquin, is everything ok ?? Mind you, interesting to see what views you get,particularly question no.1 :D

Exactly, I believe I know almost exactly how the punts going to go the moment I see the girl, the first few words and the clothes/underwear she's wearing. Invariably I'm spot on, I wondered if the girls can be so precise.

Exactly, I believe I know almost exactly how the punts going to go the moment I see the girl, the first few words and the clothes/underwear she's wearing. Invariably I'm spot on, I wondered if the girls can be so precise.

What - you are going to have sex with her.

And you work that our from her first few words and the clothes/underwear she is wearing.

A neat trick you have there.

And you work that our from her first few words and the clothes/underwear she is wearing.

Never considered it a "trick", just seems to follow an almost certain pattern.

I think thats a bit unfair. For me , there is little or no enjoyment in a punt if I find it difficult to relate to the girl and if you dont get off to a good start it can make this much more difficult. The way a girl greets you , the way moves in those first few minutes can be very telling.I'm sure it goes both ways. If things actually go wrong and there is a disagreement or an awkwardness at the start it is difficult to get things back on track. Only happened to me once but there is always the next, I suppose. I have to admit I find the ultra professional approach quite difficult and it just turns me off straight away.

I think thats a bit unfair. For me , there is little or no enjoyment in a punt if I find it difficult to relate to the girl and if you dont get off to a good start it can make this much more difficult. The way a girl greets you , the way moves in those first few minutes can be very telling.I'm sure it goes both ways. If things actually go wrong and there is a disagreement or an awkwardness at the start it is difficult to get things back on track. Only happened to me once but there is always the next, I suppose. I have to admit I find the ultra professional approach quite difficult and it just turns me off straight away.

I have to agree with all of that.

So, lets see if I can understand this??

You "know" that every time a WG greets you dressed in red underwear that it is going to be a good punt and every time she is waering brown underwear you know it will be a really crap shag, so when you see red underwear your spirits are raised, you feel happier and you feel hornier? Conversely when you see brown underwear you think "Oh fuck it, it's going to be crap!" and so you get unhappy and you just know it will be a crap shag?? Then, strangely coincidentally every time they wear red or brown the scenarios play out as expected??

Oh, and WGs who see a punter dressed in grey woolen long johns with button arse patches know instantly that the bloke has a small todger which he wanks incessantly?

You should try for a research grant as it sounds like the sort of stuff the average 2.2 Student at a red brick or poly in drag will get their degree on! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

.... when you see brown underwear you think "Oh fuck it, it's going to be crap!"

Surely not! :rolleyes::D

You "know" that every time a WG greets you dressed in red underwear that it is going to be a good punt and every time she is waering brown underwear you know it will be a really crap shag, so when you see red underwear your spirits are raised, you feel happier and you feel hornier? Conversely when you see brown underwear you think "Oh fuck it, it's going to be crap!" and so you get unhappy and you just know it will be a crap shag?? Then, strangely coincidentally every time they wear red or brown the scenarios play out as expected??

Oh, and WGs who see a punter dressed in grey woolen long johns with button arse patches know instantly that the bloke has a small todger which he wanks incessantly?

You should try for a research grant as it sounds like the sort of stuff the average 2.2 Student at a red brick or poly in drag will get their degree on! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good idea Ghenghis, this is the sort of thing they love to fill three minutes with on the Today Programme. Tarquin, can you do a slightly camp German accent? :D

There are some guys who can predict how punts will go before the punter even gets to the meet.:rolleyes:

Oh well, I suppose they have been warned.:D

If what you have posted below show's an understanding, then clearly the answer is NO.

For starters Red underwear is so naff:D!

Seriously though and to clarify further, a couple of weeks ago I took a long time deciding on a particular Agency girl, her age, nationality, size, and the clothes / Underwear she wore on her pics. I rang the agency and as my norm suggested she wear stockings and suspenders ( I hate them turning up casual and then running of to the bathroom to put them on), ok they said, but as the norm would most likely not be wearing the exact underwear as seen on the site. Ok, so far so good.........till she turns up in a pair of very cheap looking jeans and then during the next few minutes struggles to take off said jeans to unveil a dreadful set of stockings and suspenders all twisted and out of shape due to the tight jeans. I knew then that she didn't like wearing them, didn't feel good wearing them, and the punt was doomed.

Anyway, we digress, the Thread was rather directed at the girls, as to how and if they could tell how the punt would pan out.

There are some guys who can predict how punts will go before the punter even gets to the meet.:rolleyes:

Oh well, I suppose they have been warned.:D

LOl, but does anyone, even myself, listen to me!

LOl, but does anyone, even myself, listen to me!

Did someone speak?

when you see brown underwear you think "Oh fuck it, it's going to be crap!"
Surely not! :rolleyes::D

A nice dark coffee colour does it for me.:D

Seems the Girls are unable or unwilling to say if they can tell!

Maybe it's appropriate to open the discussion up and hear from the guys who can.

Seems the Girls are unable or unwilling to say if they can tell!

Because as usual, its a crap thread from you, and only going to generate the answers consisting banal chit chat. (mostly from the guys..probably).

P.S: Please don't say: "why the hell you opened it then, and responded"? I do always live in hope. :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter whether it's and Incall or an Outcall, but can you tell how the Punt is going to go within the first minute or so, and if yes do you have a set procedure to either endure the meeting or sway it your way?...

*** Yes, it is like a first date, sometimes you gel sometimes you don't. Though you still have a fun time..

*** You can never tell, unless it is obviously bulging or a tight pair of trousers.

*** No link whatsoever, popular underwear seems to be boxers..

Hope that helps, Tarqui, lol x.:rolleyes:

Because as usual, its a crap thread from you, and only going to generate the answers consisting banal chit chat. (mostly from the guys..probably).

P.S: Please don't say: "why the hell you opened it then, and responded"? I do always live in hope. :rolleyes:

Lol, * wonders if I can be bothered to list all the similar Threads posted by yourself, well the ones that I actually can understand that is*

No, I can't be bothered.:D

*** No link whatsoever, popular underwear seems to be boxers..

Hope that helps, Tarqui, lol x.:rolleyes:

Thanks, a sensible answer at last.

Maybe the designer or colour has any influence to the punt?