Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Winto

Finchley flats

6 posts in this topic

Anyone know of any good flats in/near Finchley? I used to love LuckyGirls but they don't seem to be answering their phones anymore.

Misty Girls

are apparently around for another month or so before they move.

There is another, but I forget their name, can't commend them to you and don't think it's worth the effort to search... sorry :rolleyes:

Anyone know of any good flats in/near Finchley? I used to love LuckyGirls but they don't seem to be answering their phones anymore.

Anyone know any more ? And if they are back, does anyone recommend any of the girls ?

There is also Lilly Ladies in North Finchley ( http://www.lillyladies.com/ ).

Its a good set up and they have had my only 2 regulars, but Louise stopped working a few weeks ago, and none of the current crop that I have seen really float my boat. I may return for a second visit to Erika, Perla, Victoria (newish, Monday).

There was a Finchley Massage, I think, on Ace, but they seem to have gone again.

Mistys may improve in a new location - I think they've had problems keeping good girls because they've had a couple of poor locations.

I have not been to Kylies in its present location (in the shops in East/New Barnet ? ) but they used to be OK. Tara was FRd a few weeks ago.

Anyone know any more ? And if they are back, does anyone recommend any of the girls ?

There is also Lilly Ladies in North Finchley ( http://www.lillyladies.com/ ).

Its a good set up and they have had my only 2 regulars, but Louise stopped working a few weeks ago, and none of the current crop that I have seen really float my boat. I may return for a second visit to Erika, Perla, Victoria (newish, Monday).

There was a Finchley Massage, I think, on Ace, but they seem to have gone again.

Mistys may improve in a new location - I think they've had problems keeping good girls because they've had a couple of poor locations.

I have not been to Kylies in its present location (in the shops in East/New Barnet ? ) but they used to be OK. Tara was FRd a few weeks ago.

Is Kylie's still going? Can't get through to them on the phone and their ad has been taken out of the local rag

but Louise stopped working a few weeks ago...

:D

Thank Gawd. I hope they've gone tits-up: I went once, nice enough looking flat: truly awful welcome of the 'yeahwaddyawant?' variety: exit Heph stage left, allegro, never to return.

My regular Amy/Amie used to work at LuckyGirls now I have no idea where's she's at :D