Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youveryniceman

how chinese police treat sex workers-daily mail article

8 posts in this topic

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.Visit any 4 or 5 star hotel and there will be a brothel in the hotel.I am currently staying in a 4 star hotel in China which like all I have stayed in have a ''sauna centre'' .

The hotel I am staying in is owned by a cigarrette company which is owned by the goverment!

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.Visit any 4 or 5 star hotel and there will be a brothel in the hotel.I am currently staying in a 4 star hotel in China which like all I have stayed in have a ''sauna centre'' .

The hotel I am staying in is owned by a cigarrette company which is owned by the goverment!

So does this mean we will shortly be hearing about the going's on inside this "Sauna Centre"?

Hmmm

Brothels embedded in government-controlled hotels

I'd be a bit wary of the risk of honeytrap

Once they have you on film, and that's easy enough, they can threaten to send it to your missus, or, if that's not a problem for you, charge you under their own laws.

Hmmm

Brothels embedded in government-controlled hotels

I'd be a bit wary of the risk of honeytrap

Once they have you on film, and that's easy enough, they can threaten to send it to your missus, or, if that's not a problem for you, charge you under their own laws.

I think they would be the last to be closed down

This is precisely what some Swedish politicians want to do with punters: parade them in a square. They're a bit like the Met, inviting the News of the Screws along on brothel raids recently to show that when they say they're going to do something useless, they mean it.

Oh well, at least when they're doing that, they can't be killing elderly newspaper vendors and Brazilian electricians.....