clarence

Ruth Cumbria, where do you get your shoes?

10 posts in this topic

Ruth, congratulations regarding your latest PN report. It sounds like a great time was had by all:) One line in said report made me smile.

I quote" I was welcomed into Ruth's spacious home by a lovely woman in a smart knitted skirt with matching shoes."

I do not wish to belittle anyone, but that line did make me chuckle, as the way I read it conjured up a lovely vision of some shapely pins decked out in a pair of red knitted stilettos:) lovely!

I want a pair!

Kind regards from a cross eyed Lion x

Ruth, congratulations regarding your latest PN report. It sounds like a great time was had by all:) One line in said report made me smile.

I quote" I was welcomed into Ruth's spacious home by a lovely woman in a smart knitted skirt with matching shoes."

I do not wish to belittle anyone, but that line did make me chuckle, as the way I read it conjured up a lovely vision of some shapely pins decked out in a pair of red knitted stilettos:) lovely!

I want a pair!

Kind regards from a cross eyed Lion x

If you'd seen Ruths collection you wouldn't be surprised if she had some!

Mike,

Ruth is on my lust, oops sorry MUST see list , when I'm next in Cumbria, Regards Clarence :rolleyes:

I want a pair!

Here is a knitted shoes (sort of, LOL). If you want a matching knitted scirt, I will post this link to my grandma, and it should take her 3 days at most to do it. (£14.74 fee applies) :rolleyes:

Shucks, I log in over breakfast to see a thread in my name.

I had picked shoes that brought out one of the colours in my checked skirt. So no they aren't knitted but I do have quite a collection, was only just arranging them in a new display last night.

By the way there are tweed and other fabric shoes available. I prefer leather, preferably lined & soled too.

Lol! I thought that was a bit strange and was also trying to picture Ruth in sexy knitted shoes. Thanks for the explanation Ruth.

There is a really quirky brand of shoes called Irregular Choice. I'm sure they would have some knitted ones.

#

Well if you cant be bothered to dress to impress maybe youve been in the job too long..

glad to hear some people make the effort

Ruth is on my lust, oops sorry MUST see list , when I'm next in Cumbria, Regards Clarence :)
By the way there are tweed and other fabric shoes available. I prefer leather, preferably lined & soled too.

Now you just need to know a size Clarence, hint hint. ;)

Now you just need to know a size Clarence, hint hint. ;)

I'm a Timothy Deakins or Jeff West man myself but if Ruth wants another pair of shoes then I'll happily start knitting.. or even buy a leather lined and soled pair for her , but perhaps if Ruth would be so kind as to post her shoe size I think I should point her in the direction of Xenias gran, as for the bargain price of £14.74 if you fow Xenias link, her very talented gran appears to have knitted a bus!

Xenia, your gran is wasted, with her talents she should be knitting kit for our troops..... Gloves, helmets..... Boots.... Air Craft Carriers etc......

Rgards COL x

I'm a Timothy Deakins or Jeff West man myself but if Ruth wants another pair of shoes then I'll happily start knitting.. or even buy a leather lined and soled pair for her , but perhaps if Ruth would be so kind as to post her shoe size I think I should point her in the direction of Xenias gran, as for the bargain price of £14.74 if you fow Xenias link, her very talented gran appears to have knitted a bus!

Xenia, your gran is wasted, with her talents she should be knitting kit for our troops..... Gloves, helmets..... Boots.... Air Craft Carriers etc......

Rgards COL x

Xenia's got a talented family - I'm already on half a promise with her mum! ;)