BeerBelly

Reverse Bookings and politeness

26 posts in this topic

Much is made on no replies from SP's when A punter sends a E-mail requesting information, especially over on the other site. But what do you feel is the correct thing to do when responding to "bids" if you place a reverse booking (RB)?

I have placed a few in the past, and though there are detractors, find it a good way of making a booking. My last, I lost count of the number of replies (for an O/Nite), I had to delete almost half as soon as I read them so that I could keep track of those that have potential.

Some are basically "just a bid" a monetary figure and I get the feeling they bid on every RB going (they could live other side of the country but still bid on a 1hr Booking) others are complete opposite to what I ask for, i.e. 40yr olds bidding after asking for a mid 20’s or BB is in their list of Likes, these I find easy to bin ,but some go into more detail, and are quite charming and /or witty and even if they are not my cup or tea I feel guilty just deleting these. Should I spend time replying (time if I am honest I don't have, risky at work ect, I even have to write this in stages), For the ladies on here would you expect a reply, even if it’s just a “thanks for the bid I’ll let you know” or is it just "another" email for the recycle bin? Would it make you less/ or more likely for you to bid on a future RB depending on any response. What do you other guys do?

Thanks for listening

I dont tend to reply to reverse biddings, I do look at them though purely for the entertainment value of some of them. Once in a blue moon though, I might see one that takes my fancy and I do reply.

Its always nice to get a reply, and more often then not I do. Whether i get a booking out of it or not.

Just reply to the ones your interested in, and if there are a few where it looks like the girl has taken time to reply (ie not copy and paste thin) then just a simple one line reply of thanks but not on thsi occassion would suffice. And you could copy and paste this, so wouldn't take too long!

I think it is only polite to reply with a "thanks but no thanks". I have responded to quite a few reverse bids and hardly ever hear anything back.

I have put bids on a decent number of reverse bookings and i did meet up with 3 of them for a booking. The rest though didnt have the decency to send a message saying thankyou but no thankyou. Often you also do not hear from the guy till the evening before the booking or once even on the day. I did have to turn down 1 because of this, i had put a bid on about a fortnight before and it was in London in the early afternoon, i recieved a request from the guy about an hour before the booking was due to take place and he couldnt understand why i then refused the booking.

I have posted a fair few reverse bookings and I would always aim to try to respond to all the ladies that respond.

A polite message to say "thanks for responding but this time I've made other arrangements" doesn't take all that long, and a little courtesy can go a long way.

I have put bids on a decent number of reverse bookings and i did meet up with 3 of them for a booking. The rest though didnt have the decency to send a message saying thankyou but no thankyou. Often you also do not hear from the guy till the evening before the booking or once even on the day. I did have to turn down 1 because of this, i had put a bid on about a fortnight before and it was in London in the early afternoon, i recieved a request from the guy about an hour before the booking was due to take place and he couldnt understand why i then refused the booking.

That sounds like a normal booking, no? I thought reverse bookings were where something out of the norm was required by the punter, ie an overnight, a week-ender, 3 girls --- that sort of thing. Something which at least justifies bidding ??

I would like to see the kind of bookings that guys go for RBs . Can these be seen by a punter anywhere ?

I have used RB a few times when i am stuck for time and can't be bothered filtering out all those fake gallery profiles!!

Must admit i haven't replied to the unsuccessful bidders in the past, good point , only polite to do so:p

I always reply politely to every response even when they bidder has clearly not read the RB posting e.g. that London based couple that bid on all my RBs without exception :-)

No doubt they probably apply to every RB on that site in the hope that 1 sticks :-)

I've only ever bid on one and never got a reply.

A thank you is always nice though, it's nice to be nice.

I've only ever bid on one and never got a reply.

A thank you is always nice though, it's nice to be nice.

nice to be norty too!! ;):D

I always reply politely to every response even when they bidder has clearly not read the RB posting e.g. that London based couple that bid on all my RBs without exception :-)

No doubt they probably apply to every RB on that site in the hope that 1 sticks :-)

I know exactly who you mean!!!

Not sure whats been talked about here

is there a site where you can bid to see a girl for a night ?

if so what is the site please

Harry

I don't reply to those who have taken no notice of my requirements, eg if I request maximum size 8 under 30 with a D cup of higher and the bidder is size 16, aged 45 with a B cup. To be honest they annoy me as much as I am sure timewasters annoy them.

People who bid and do meet the criteria, I reply to, however, I have to say I have never erally had much success with the reverse booking system.

I know exactly who you mean!!!

I think I do too!

I reply to everyone who has made a bid, even if I just send a generic 'thanks but no thanks.' The only bidder I do not reply to now is that of a couple; the first two times I sent a polite 'I'm not looking for a couple' email, but now I simply ignore their bid.

I think I do too!

I reply to everyone who has made a bid, even if I just send a generic 'thanks but no thanks.' The only bidder I do not reply to now is that of a couple; the first two times I sent a polite 'I'm not looking for a couple' email, but now I simply ignore their bid.

If its the same couple I think it is they even reply to Liverpool reverse bookings :D

I have posted a fair few reverse bookings and I would always aim to try to respond to all the ladies that respond.

A polite message to say "thanks for responding but this time I've made other arrangements" doesn't take all that long, and a little courtesy can go a long way.

Well said Castaway :D

That sounds like a normal booking, no? I thought reverse bookings were where something out of the norm was required by the punter, ie an overnight, a week-ender, 3 girls --- that sort of thing. Something which at least justifies bidding ??

I would like to see the kind of bookings that guys go for RBs . Can these be seen by a punter anywhere ?

When you bid for a reverse booking the guy can see your profile, therefore where you are based. At that time i was not working in london every monday as i am now, i was listed as in milton keynes. This should have given the guy a little insight into where i possibly live. Even if it did not, just because a lady bids for a booking it does not mean she is in the same town as the booking. Some notice is required even then.The guy had loads of time to read through his bids and he could quite easily contacted me the evening before or even the morning of the booking, he did not, he chose to wait as long as possible before he picked the girl just in case a better one made a bid, fair enough, his choice but it meant that he lost out on seeing me.xx

I don't reply to those who have taken no notice of my requirements, eg if I request maximum size 8 under 30 with a D cup of higher and the bidder is size 16, aged 45 with a B cup. To be honest they annoy me as much as I am sure timewasters annoy them.

People who bid and do meet the criteria, I reply to, however, I have to say I have never erally had much success with the reverse booking system.

I always read the requirements, whats the point in bidding if you are not what they guy is looking for, i also read the full blurb on the bidding if some has been added.

As I can see nobody replied to your question. (Chloe did put response, but not exactly answered).

The answer is: that reverse bookings nothing to do with not ordinary requests. (or "out of norm" as you put it). Its just a bog standard requests for booking, but usually a bit bellow of the average fee of charges of WGs in that area and of certain standard they require. Of course some unusual requests there also.

You would not be able to see reversed booking, as I assume your profile set as a "service seeker". Set another profile as a "service provider" and you will see how many dreamers submit reverse bookings there.:D

As I can see nobody replied to your question. (Chloe did put response, but not exactly answered).

The answer is: that reverse bookings nothing to do with not ordinary requests. (or "out of norm" as you put it). Its just a bog standard requests for booking, but usually a bit bellow of the average fee of charges of WGs in that area and of certain standard they require. Of course some unusual requests there also.

You would not be able to see reversed booking, as I assume your profile set as a "service seeker". Set another profile as a "service provider" and you will see how many dreamers submit reverse bookings there.:D

Spasibo Xenia.

But does this mean that those strict ' non-negotiable ' hourly rates of the WG may in fact be negotiable [ albeit through the back door] ?

Spasibo Xenia.

But does this mean that those strict ' non-negotiable ' hourly rates of the WG may in fact be negotiable [ albeit through the back door] ?

I don't know. Looking at the amount of responses guys get for RB, I am sure that WGs reducing theirs rates considerably, once they agreed to the clients stated fee in RB. I' don't like to say that there are some desparate WGs for the business around, but then maybe some pimps bidding for them and enjoy the game of it all.

About two weeks ago, I've seen reverse booking (its gone now, so can not copy and paste). Here it is as far as I can remember in my own words.

Female 19-28, outcall for 3 hours £170. GFE, CIM, preferably BB, and teaching me how to do the perfect Yorkshire pudding.

He got 63 bids after 18 hours of posting it (at the time I looked, probabaly was much more day later!). No idea what he is going to do with all this York puds! lol

I don't know. Looking at the amount of responses guys get for RB, I am sure that WGs reducing theirs rates considerably, once they agreed to the clients stated fee in RB. I' don't like to say that there are some desparate WGs for the business around, but then maybe some pimps bidding for them and enjoy the game of it all.

About two weeks ago, I've seen reverse booking (its gone now, so can not copy and paste). Here it is as far as I can remember in my own words.

Female 19-28, outcall for 3 hours £170. GFE, CIM, preferably BB, and teaching me how to do the perfect Yorkshire pudding.

He got 63 bids after 18 hours of posting it (at the time I looked, probabaly was much more day later!). No idea what he is going to do with all this York puds! lol

I dont think that because a SP reduces their normal quoted hourly rate then that means they are desparate.

There may be a whole range of reasons why a SP [ including a WG] might agree to reduce her rates to land a particular job on a particular date. Maybe that time tends to be quiet for them, maybe its a 3/4 slot covering a time where they normally wouldnt get work etc.

Perhaps some WGs feel a certain peer pressure or ' to keep up appearances ' to set their headline fees at particular rates ? Adverising that you would be prepared to negotiate hourly rates would probably end up in hours of wasted time and energy haggling. The RB system gets around that and allows the WG to set her rate for a particular job without compromising her overall pricing strategy ?

I reply to all those where the person responding has made an effort to reply rather than send the equivalent of a spam response. Often a friendly conversation, and perhaps a meeting on another occasion ensues.

I reply to all those where the person responding has made an effort to reply rather than send the equivalent of a spam response. Often a friendly conversation, and perhaps a meeting on another occasion ensues.

Yeah that's roughly my attitude. One woman put in a joke response and we had a good laugh. I don't know if I'll book her one day, but she definitely got onto my radar in a good way.

I think the RB system favours someone who is online a lot or can work the system very efficiently. You can easily miss excellent options cos they can't be bothered with checking the RB requests. I've had one or two good bookings thru it, lots of spam, lots of ridiculously optimistic and non-relevant offers, and a few disasters. It seems like a good deal but you can't pin your hopes on it that much more than anything else. I had a two night stopover and arranged what seemed like a solid booking out of the RB bids, only to get delaying phone calls and then no answer, no show, and no apology. I had stayed in for her rather than sought out other opportunities, left it too late to put a plan b into action, and felt doubly hacked off as it was the only break I would have both in that city and in an exhausting schedule. The highlight of my evening was catching the late night chippie. :(

Yeah, I can say she was rude etc etc or I can say I was stupid etc etc. I can't make no shows into polite people. I can only try to improve my ability to get the best out of the best people. And even then life's not always fair. (If I'd spoken to her at one point that night I would have felt like giving her a bawling: but what's the point in giving a woman - I can't say lady at that point - a bawling out? Not much actually. Such low lifes have a perfect right to exist. I just keep hoping they can exist in slightly different time and space.) :rolleyes:;)

Actually so as not to finish my story on a low note, I'll add I met a thoroughly charming half-Italian lady who made a special effort to come and see me in Edinburgh and didn't even make it seem like a big effort and she was thoroughly wonderful company. And that was from a RB. :)

The highlight of my evening was catching the late night chippie.

Been there, albeit not often. There's nothing more deflating than staying in (especially in a plain hotel room in a strange/new city) anticipating a punt and then getting a no-show. If I have a punt booked for around 9pm, I'll forego dinner as I don't enjoy sex on a full stomach. By the time the realisation that she's not coming arrives, it's often even too late even for a consolation decent meal. Then it's off to the burger bar (or local equivalent), vowing never to bother again :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Such low lifes have a perfect right to exist. I just keep hoping they can exist in slightly different time and space.

They have an inarguable right to exist but not to waste peoples time like this :). Somebody should start a thread about it ;);):(.