Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nd1969

Peyronie's disease

14 posts in this topic

So was in pub with my boss today who was at the hospital and he admitted to me he had a problem.. namely his "girth" was too big and he was hurting his fiance. Found out he's got the Peyronies's disease, apparently it affects 1 in 100 men but his consultant(who is the country's leading cock consultant) says it affects around 60% of male population. usually middle aged men.

I'm now thinking I may have it as i tend to curve to the left, always thought it was too much wanking!!

Anyone else came accross it? Be interested to know WG experience in a non funny purely for research way.:D

btw it can be easily treated now with pills or surgery...

What's wrong with having a wonky dick? :rolleyes:;):(

So was in pub with my boss today who was at the hospital and he admitted to me he had a problem.. namely his "girth" was too big and he was hurting his fiance. Found out he's got the Peyronies's disease, apparently it affects 1 in 100 men but his consultant(who is the country's leading cock consultant) says it affects around 60% of male population. usually middle aged men.

I'm now thinking I may have it as i tend to curve to the left, always thought it was too much wanking!!

Anyone else came accross it? Be interested to know WG experience in a non funny purely for research way.;)

btw it can be easily treated now with pills or surgery...

Yes - I have it. It can be painful to wazz or, sometimes, cum - but I persevere :rolleyes:. Saw a consultant, no medication but an op is available, which I'm still considering (although see risks on C4 link). Mine doesn't bend to left or right - it just becomes very curved just below helmet. No girl has complained so far :(

http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/conditions/peyronie--s-disease/

I imagine WGs must see a lot of these without even knowing.

Rugby mate of mine had it - Seriously spoilt his sex life - Surprised about the 60% figure tho'

I have seen I think 3 clients with this condition over the years, one had no probs with it all, one was highly embaressed and told me he could not go to the doctor, and the last one was having some kind of treatment..

I've seen a lot of middle-aged (and, indeed, older) clients, and there have been no more than a couple with a noticeable bend. Perhaps 60% of the men the consultants sees have it? (Which wouldn't be a surprise if he's a willy doctor...)

Yes - I have it. It can be painful to wazz or, sometimes, cum - but I persevere :rolleyes:. Saw a consultant, no medication but an op is available, which I'm still considering (although see risks on C4 link). Mine doesn't bend to left or right - it just becomes very curved just below helmet. No girl has complained so far ;)

http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/conditions/peyronie--s-disease/

I imagine WGs must see a lot of these without even knowing.

I think we know when we see a cock:rolleyes:

right that's it I'm going to get a set square and measure my bend tonite !! am bloody paranoid now, wonder if my boss will give me some of his pills!!

right that's it I'm going to get a set square and measure my bend tonite !! am bloody paranoid now, wonder if my boss will give me some of his pills!!

That could make an interesting conversation... Now I have had interesting conversations with my previous bosses, but that beats any I have had, including one telling him my new occupation!

Carissa goes off wondering in amazement that someone would take a set square to his cock... a Ruler yes, but a set square???

Having a curved wonky donkey is just on of those things atleast it can go down the slope easy :rolleyes:

Found a flink about this that isn't actually full of marketing twaddle....

http://www.malehealthcenter.com/c_peyronie.html

and for any guys that are now getting worried, also read this

An absolutely straight penis is unusual - most have a slight curve when erect. But this should not be more than about 25

thanks carissa for your research, you'll be glad to know i have a 4 degree bend, , iphone set square app!!!:rolleyes: just have to get my old school ruler out now to see if ive grown since i was 17!!!

usually the bend is only slight, and doesn't affect your sex life that much. Only one that i remember is having a slight upward is actually an advantage. Really hits the girls G-spot nicely!

Mine curves now too .. But unfortunately at 49 its towards my knees :P