facecurry

Too much choice!

22 posts in this topic

Off for a punt in MK tomorrow and I study the availability more than I study the form on making a bet!

There is just so much choice out there in MK land that I have problems picking the "lucky winner" sometimes when I think I've settled on I go back and the schedules changed as these things do and I have to start all over again as even though my orig choice is gone there are more added!

Not that I'm complaining of course just the hard choices we must face :-)

Off for a punt in MK tomorrow and I study the availability more than I study the form on making a bet!

There is just so much choice out there in MK land that I have problems picking the "lucky winner" sometimes when I think I've settled on I go back and the schedules changed as these things do and I have to start all over again as even though my orig choice is gone there are more added!

Yeah, just as I get close to seeing everyone on my too see list, and maybe start seeing girls Ive seen before or relaxing with a regular, a load of new girls turn up and Im back to square one again.

And people wonder how I get addicted..... :rolleyes:

Anyone in mind for tomorrow? Or you still undecided?

I "think" it will be a choice between the following Justine or Angel @ Annabellas or Carla @ MBK unless Karolina is working tomorrow then she will win hands down as she is been on my hitlist for a while. I once had her booked and had to cancel late on which I've regretted for a while, damn you work!

I "think" it will be a choice between the following Justine or Angel @ Annabellas or Carla @ MBK unless Karolina is working tomorrow then she will win hands down as she is been on my hitlist for a while. I once had her booked and had to cancel late on which I've regretted for a while, damn you work!

I know what you mean about MK. It's like kiddies in a sweetshop. Although there are certain red gobstoppers I'd personally avoid.

I met Carla a few years back. A naturally beautiful girl with a perfect bod. I remember saying how lucky she was to be so blessed. She acknowledged that I wasn't wrong. If you select Carla and enjoy RO send me a PM. :rolleyes:

Of course it's all down to taste and services and of course availabilty.

Hope tomorrow has a happy ending. ;) whatever your choice.

I know what you mean about MK. It's like kiddies in a sweetshop. Although there are certain red gobstoppers I'd personally avoid.

I repeat Y A W N. LOL.X

facecurry, you always have that problem in MK, just put the ladies on your short list in a hat and pick one. Dont let anyone else influence your decisions, just read the fr,s and have fun in your punt.xx

Yes It's a knightmare Isn't It? :rolleyes:

Yes It's a knightmare Isn't It? :rolleyes:

What a dilemma it must be, lucky guys.;);)

It would be an interesting experiment to see if another 'town' could be turned like MK ?

When we were in Northampton we had reasonable success but it was like pulling teeth sometimes. It took 6 months for The Convent to take off, if a house of that quality existed in MK it would be an instant overnight hit.

Some towns are just stuck in their ways. Having traded in both Bedford and Northampton they are about 15 years behind compared to Milton Keynes and London in regards to what clients will readily accept without question.

WOW what dilemma you guys must face on a daily punting basis LOL :rolleyes:

thats fine,please leave those delicious red gobstoppers for those of us who appreciate the finer things oin life:)

thats fine,please leave those delicious red gobstoppers for those of us who appreciate the finer things oin life:)

Needless to say, I will. ;) I prefer liquorice myself.

Do you use your x-ray eyes when visiting a parlour? :rolleyes:

MK though, it's probably the best in the UK.

Edited by paulas
correct punctuation & grammar

Good luck for tomorrow.

I usually seem to plan way in advance. My next two visits to MK is the week after next and I have already decided on the two girls who I want to see + plus alternatives just in case.

Good luck for tomorrow.

I usually seem to plan way in advance. My next two visits to MK is the week after next and I have already decided on the two girls who I want to see + plus alternatives just in case.

saw juliet at mke yesterday,forgot how sexy and enjoyable a punt with juliet is:) and over to annabellas saturday to reaquaint myself with natasha,it's been too long:)

Dont think shes working tomorrow.

Shes working on Saturday but Im afraid shes got a booking in the morning. :rolleyes:

Thankyou clarky, starting to feel like pnets most hated lol.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know what you mean about MK. It's like kiddies in a sweetshop. Although there are certain red gobstoppers I'd personally avoid.*

Having had the pleasure of taking Chloe to dinner a couple of weeks ago, and watching this and other threads with bemusement, I thought I should set the record straight for others who may come after me: She's delightful. Gorgeous, interesting and real. Great company. I had a lovely time, and unless you're very strange you will too.

Having had the pleasure of taking Chloe to dinner a couple of weeks ago, and watching this and other threads with bemusement, I thought I should set the record straight for others who may come after me: She's delightful. Gorgeous, interesting and real. Great company. I had a lovely time, and unless you're very strange you will too.

Hello, welcome to the board and thankyou for that, i had a lovely time with you, you were a perfect gent and fun too, what more could a girl ask.xx

I met Carla a few years back. A naturally beautiful girl with a perfect bod. I remember saying how lucky she was to be so blessed. She acknowledged that I wasn't wrong. If you select Carla and enjoy RO send me a PM. :D

Of course it's all down to taste and services and of course availabilty.

Hope tomorrow has a happy ending. :) whatever your choice.

*Titter! Titter!:)*

*Titter! Titter!:D*

Does my little puppy amuse you.lol.xx

Can we keep replies on topic please.

Who did you end up going to see? :D