David10

To Strip or Not to Strip?

58 posts in this topic

Do you prefer that the girl strips before getting onto the bed or do you like to undress her as part of foreplay?

Sort ob bit of both really

I like to help her out of her gear.

normally I like to pull her thong down though.

Mind you I had one lady just open the door in heels and hold ups and that was a great one

Do you prefer that the girl strips before getting onto the bed or do you like to undress her as part of foreplay?

Me to undress her. Why have someone else unwrap your present for you? Its part of the fun..... :rolleyes:

Prefer the lady to wear sexy lingerie and high heels -- dressed to please :rolleyes:

Prefer the lady to wear sexy lingerie and high heels -- dressed to please ;)

...and thus not a lot to undress :(:rolleyes:

definitely to undress them myself, slowly, usually including stockings. i like my girls nude.

I normally make no requests. But with one of my regulars years back, she used to oblige me by answering the door with nothing under her skirt. Shooting my hand up between her legs as we were going upstairs got things off to a wonderful start.

I do like to unwrap my present...... :rolleyes:

Ideally with a lady i have punted with before i like her answering the door naked or close to if practical, otherwise her to strip off asap along with myself.:rolleyes:

I love clothes on ladies. I think clothing marks out the individuality of the girl and I think they look sexier with some clothing ' decorating ' the body. I think clothes enhance the excitement of the discovery to come. The practicalities of the punt usually mean all the items of clothing have to come off sooner than I would probably like.

WRT stripping, I think the girls should make a bigger deal of this than they do in my experience. Many guys I think would enjoy a certain ritual around the lady removing her clothes, be it by the guys or the lady herself. I suspect perhaps that to some ladies , the slow and sensual removal of their clothes for the pleasure of the client might be a bit personal for them or perhaps in some cases maybe embarrasing. I would like to hear views on this.:rolleyes:

Oh yes I love being unwrapped very slowly and kissed all over :rolleyes:

Oh yes I love being unwrapped very slowly and kissed all over :rolleyes:

Yes bit you're not a WG, right ? Perhaps just a total tease like Mrs.Divine !;):D

Yes bit you're not a WG, right ? Perhaps just a total tease like Mrs.Divine !;):D

I am so not a tease ! I am just purely past my sell by date. I was thinking of perhaps using some playboy pics on my profile and hoping no one would notice :rolleyes:

In answer to the thread though I personally like to have my sexy shoes left on and skimpy knickers pulled to the side rather than for me to be totally naked to start. I also like a man to keep his boxers on for a while so you can have a nibble through them before everything springs out.

Me to undress her. Why have someone else unwrap your present for you? Its part of the fun..... :rolleyes:

You took the words out of my mouth! Exactly my view - I'd add that I like her to unwrap her present too!

Hear, hear. It's always a slight disappointment if the girl answers the doors in just her undies, mind you I get over that pretty quickly!

PS If you're a wg who wears glasses, keep them on as well, damn sexy in my opinion.

If she is wearing really sexy lingerie, then I say keep it on for a little while, then I help to undress her, except for her stockings. I love to see them during the session and feel her stocking tops against the side of my face and stocking clad legs over my shoulders.

Thinks - I need a cold shower.

Knickers are nice

nice to have a rummage before they come off. and an extra treat is a nice furry muff.

stroking a nice bum through the knicker cloth is good.

and sometimes just pulling em to one side instead of removing them is good too.

and if you are gonna spank, then a 3 stager is the best

part 1 over the skirt,

part 2 over the knickers

part 3 knickers round her knees

I love to undress the lady as part of the foreplay and for her to help me out of my clothing too!

Like cumandgo I certainly wouldn't object if there's a little bit more "wrapping" on the lady some times, say some nice tight hipster jeans or short skirt and slinky top to whet my appetite :D

I'm in the majority here. I like my lady fully clothed and ready to explored and helped to undress. I also like her to help me to undress as it seems far less clinical than just being told to "go in the bedroom, strip off and lay on the bed"

..... The practicalities of the punt usually mean all the items of clothing have to come off sooner than I would probably like.

...... I suspect perhaps that to some ladies , the slow and sensual removal of their clothes for the pleasure of the client might be a bit personal for them or perhaps in some cases maybe embarrasing. I would like to hear views on this.:D

I've previously mentioned most of my whoring time has been spent with at least some of my clothing remaining on - there's something very erotic about it and it turns me on - skirt around your waiste, panty crotch pulled to one side, client fully naked. Maybe I'm just a bit pervy. It's nothing to do with embarrassment as I'm more than happy to parade naked, save killer heels for foot fetish clients.

I like to undress her and prefer to be undressed by her,

Yes bit you're not a WG, right ? Perhaps just a total tease like Mrs.Divine !:):D

So does that mean that only WG's can be unwrapped slowly....:D surely cumandgo you can't be that much of a spoil sport :)

Slow removal of clothes for me. Maybe that's why I prefer longer/overnight punts. I tend to let them in hotel room, echange pleasantries, sit them down, pour them a drink and let them start chatting and talk along with them but more sizing them up, what they are wearing and what's underneath. After a while, when normally they are showing some signs of slight confusion as to whether I want to fuck them or not ( and it does show in there facial expession), I tell them to take of their dress. Most automatically go to take off their underwear aswel, but I never let them do that. I like them to stand infront of me for a short while so I can take it al in, then sit them down and carry on our conversation and drinks till I decide that a little OWO would be in order. I've found that by this time they are so sexed up that they jump at the opportunity.

After that depends on the individual girl and how horny I am, but full naked mustn't come into it till way into the punt, if at all.

I had a regular PAYG girl I hooked up with via gumtree, wasn't that special, but had a lovely arse and beautiful tiny tits which looked so good with barely a 32a bra, she looked so much better with her underwear on and generally I let her suck me off for most of the night, rather than take of her knickers and fuck her.

I've previously mentioned most of my whoring time has been spent with at least some of my clothing remaining on - there's something very erotic about it and it turns me on - skirt around your waiste, panty crotch pulled to one side, client fully naked. Maybe I'm just a bit pervy. It's nothing to do with embarrassment as I'm more than happy to parade naked, save killer heels for foot fetish clients.

My kinda gal ! :D

I pretty much insist that the girl keeps her heels on most of the time during a punt. I dont consider this to be a foot fetish though -- as I equate that with guys wanting to kiss and lick boots and heels and cum on them etc, which does nothing for me . Am I fooling myself ?