idntknw

Living your fantasy....

42 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Have been a long time reader (before I registered), but this is my first post.

Do you think you will ever experience some of your fantasies, maybe with a WG?

Some of mine are kinky, and the one I have thought about most, lately, is being with a girl while she wears a headscarf. I know some may think this is disrespectful and stuff like that. But, it is my fantasy and you don't have to do it :rolleyes:

Do you think I would find a WG to do it? What fantasies have you realised with a WG?

Some of mine are kinky, and the one I have thought about most, lately, is being with a girl while she wears a headscarf. I know some may think this is disrespectful and stuff like that. But, it is my fantasy and you don't have to do it :rolleyes:

What could possibly be disrespectful about a lady wearing a headscarf? presumably on her head.

What could possibly be disrespectful about a lady wearing a headscarf? presumably on her head.

You took the words right out of my mouth. The Op should read Sabrina's post on the cuckolding thread -- there is a fantasy !;):rolleyes:

Some of mine are kinky, and the one I have thought about most, lately, is being with a girl while she wears a headscarf. I know some may think this is disrespectful and stuff like that. But, it is my fantasy and you don't have to do it

Just for you....Norah Batty wearing a headscarf. Live that fantasy !!!:rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/womanshour/05/2009_09_fri.shtml

I think half the point of punting is to try out some fantasies. Wearing a headscarf, while unusual, is probably not going to stretch the boundaries of most girls so long as you ask when you make the booking.

With a handful of exceptions, there's very little you can't get if you have money and are willing to travel. I wouldn't wear a headscarf (damn right it's disrespectful) but there would be plenty of ladies up for it I'm sure, it's unusual but it's hardly difficult.

I think one of the things that attracts men to seeing prostitutes is the fact that we're not here to be judgmental (at least, not when we're being paid. I'm on MY time right now :rolleyes:) so you can get what you want without needing to be embarrassed.

I wouldn't wear a headscarf (damn right it's disrespectful)

What do you find disrespectful about being asked and/or wearing a headscarf? As opposed to being asked and/or to wear Wellington boots, for example.

With a handful of exceptions, there's very little you can't get if you have money and are willing to travel. I wouldn't wear a headscarf (damn right it's disrespectful) but there would be plenty of ladies up for it I'm sure, it's unusual but it's hardly difficult.

I think one of the things that attracts men to seeing prostitutes is the fact that we're not here to be judgmental (at least, not when we're being paid. I'm on MY time right now :rolleyes:) so you can get what you want without needing to be embarrassed.

Are you saying its disrepectful if the headscarf is a religious symbol which i can see as being disrespectful to some, or all headscarfs including those ladies wear for example in convertible cars to keep their hair from going all over the place in the wind? Its unclear what type of headscarf the OP is thinking about here in my view but apart from on religious disrespectful grounds i see no problem with this requirement of the OP.

I am sure all it would take was a few well chosen quick emails to the ladies you find attractive, look for role play or uniforms on the profile or website and you wont go far wrong.

The headscarf in the religious sense is something that has been used to hide women from prying eyes for centuries, not just to protect them as is always the excuse used but because traditionally women are still classed as the weaker sex in many cultures and therefore deemed unable to control their sexual side, this headscarf is not to protect women, its to protect men from the evil of sexually attractive women, everyone knows these women will drop their spuds on the floor in tesco at the sight of a man, they will try to attract him and lure him into lewdness. Sorry but i have heard this straight out of the mouths of men who,s women folk wear the scarf, obviously not everyone feels this way nowadays but it was the original reason the scarf was adopted religiously which was only a fashion item in the first place, you can still see that this was true in the beautifull and complex way that some ladies on certain countries fold, pleat,tie and adorn their headscarf.

Because of the reasons stated above i see no reason why this is disrespectful, the scarf in itself is an item used traditionally to show that women are under the contol of men so for it to be turned around and be the focus point of a sexual fantasy i think is just fine.x

I know there are other ways of wearing a headscarf (like to stop your hair going all over in a convertible, yeah) but because of the way it has become a recognisable symbol of oppression of women it would make me very uncomfortable.

The headscarf in the religious sense is something that has been used to hide women from prying eyes for centuries, not just to protect them as is always the excuse used but because traditionally women are still classed as the weaker sex in many cultures and therefore deemed unable to control their sexual side, this headscarf is not to protect women, its to protect men from the evil of sexually attractive women, everyone knows these women will drop their spuds on the floor in tesco at the sight of a man, they will try to attract him and lure him into lewdness. Sorry but i have heard this straight out of the mouths of men who,s women folk wear the scarf, obviously not everyone feels this way nowadays but it was the original reason the scarf was adopted religiously which was only a fashion item in the first place, you can still see that this was true in the beautifull and complex way that some ladies on certain countries fold, pleat,tie and adorn their headscarf.

I do not normally like to start a disagreement but on this one occassion I suitably annoyed enough to.

Sorry sweetie but you have been misled there. It did not start out as a fashion item.

Muslim women wear the Muslim headscarf or Hijab for religious reasons which means obeying the commandments of God. In Islam, the words of God are that the women should be modest and follow the principle of clothing. She should cover her beauty.

In the opinion of various Muslim women scholars, political activists, and scientists ( all checkable online if you wish to search) if a woman covers her head, it is not an indication of fundamentalism or oppression. In fact, by covering their heads they please God - the creator of the whole mankind. Many Muslim women represent their faith by proudly and confidently wearing the Muslim headscarf in public.

How do I know this being a good catholic girl??? Simple my mum is catholic but my fathers family are arabic and muslim. I find your remarks very insulting when obviously it is something you havent studied and know very little about.

If I had chosen to be muslim (I was given the choice and taught both religions from a very young age) then I would also have chosen to wear the Hijab as a sign of respect not due to being oppressed.

As for a fantasy, it is no more disrespectful than having a Wg dress as a nun. It is a fantasy and nothing more.

Mrs Divine makes me wear a knotted hanky during sex which I find humiliating but she says it finishes off my 'Les Dawson' vinegar strokes face off a peach.

Yes and I have, I'm very grateful to the ladies, there are plenty more things I'd like to do ... my list of things I must do before I die just gets bigger and bigger.

Do you think I would find a WG to do it?

I would have thought so but this thread has shown that we are dealing with people with differing opinions and rules, some fetishes or activities will be acceptable for one lady but repulsive to another.

Hello all,

Have been a long time reader (before I registered), but this is my first post.

Some of mine are kinky, and the one I have thought about most, lately, is being with a girl while she wears a headscarf. I know some may think this is disrespectful and stuff like that. But, it is my fantasy and you don't have to do it :D

Do you think I would find a WG to do it? What fantasies have you realised with a WG?

It would help matters greatly if you could share with us your reasons behind this fantasy --- no matter what the reason . If it is a power thing or whatever, so be it -- its only a fantasy ! :)

I sometimes think CIM is a power thing and as such could be considered disrespectful to some and yet to many it seems like a vanilla practice.

I know there are other ways of wearing a headscarf (like to stop your hair going all over in a convertible, yeah) but because of the way it has become a recognisable symbol of oppression of women it would make me very uncomfortable.

Precisely why it should be shown no respect what so ever, if he wants a naked lady in a head scarf thats fine with me, i understand this is not everyones view though.x

I do not normally like to start a disagreement but on this one occassion I suitably annoyed enough to.

Sorry sweetie but you have been misled there. It did not start out as a fashion item.

Muslim women wear the Muslim headscarf or Hijab for religious reasons which means obeying the commandments of God. In Islam, the words of God are that the women should be modest and follow the principle of clothing. She should cover her beauty.

In the opinion of various Muslim women scholars, political activists, and scientists ( all checkable online if you wish to search) if a woman covers her head, it is not an indication of fundamentalism or oppression. In fact, by covering their heads they please God - the creator of the whole mankind. Many Muslim women represent their faith by proudly and confidently wearing the Muslim headscarf in public.

How do I know this being a good catholic girl??? Simple my mum is catholic but my fathers family are arabic and muslim. I find your remarks very insulting when obviously it is something you havent studied and know very little about.

If I had chosen to be muslim (I was given the choice and taught both religions from a very young age) then I would also have chosen to wear the Hijab as a sign of respect not due to being oppressed.

As for a fantasy, it is no more disrespectful than having a Wg dress as a nun. It is a fantasy and nothing more.

Listen, women in the middle east wore scarves befor Islam even existed, its a fact, muslim women have told me this, are you saying they are wrong.

Now, before you go making a lot of unfounded assumptions (oops too late) i should let you know that from the age of 18 to 31 i was with a muslim man, we married and had 3 children together, my mum died when i was 23, i was in the bosom of his family, my only relatives with whom i had any contact were muslim men and women.

I have not studied it you are correct, i did not need to as i was living in the midst of it ok. Not only this but they were my only freinds, the only people i had any real contact with, i have been to muslim weddings wearing full dress...apart from the scarf ...as a show of respect i wore what they would have liked me to wear, not demanded, but liked.

When my children were born it was my husbands cousin and sister in law whom i stayed with for the first week after the birth of my oldest child. It was these women who showed me how to look after a newborn baby as i had no clue, all my nephew,s and neices are muslim children apart from one which is my brothers child, i cooked food from their country of origin for over 10 years to the point that when we split up i didnt actaully know any english recipes, i bought my meat from the local halal butchers, i bought my fruit and vegetables from the local pakistani market as they sold the fresh herbs etc that i wanted.

I have celebrated eid as many years as i was with my X. I helped my sister in law cut up the eid lamb every single year and i went visiting to her muslim female freinds, listened to their music (even when at home alone) and danced with them to it (or at least did my best).

My children are obviously mixed heratige although they do not speak their fathers language and have never set foot in a mosque, why , because their father could not be bothered to teach them or take them despite me urging him to do so as i wanted them to feel fully integrated with their neices and nephews and be able to speak to them in their language too.

So do not tell me i am ignorant of muslim ways.

I have sat with my ex husband and his male freinds for years chatting,drinking coffee and smoking , oh yes, i used to play Rhonda withe them too which is a north african card game, i may have spelt that wrong.

.They are the ones who explained to me,why women were expected to wear viels, they are the ones who also, along with the women told me that we do not understand the veil, that the veil was worn by middle easter women long long before Islam ever even existed and has a proud heratige.

Not all the women i knew

wore the veil, the ones who did only wore it because their families demanded it of them. Sitting in the park on sunny days chatting they would remove their veils and only quickly put them on when they could see other people coming close, not out of respect for the veil but for fear that someone might see them without it and they would be told off when they got home. They did not like it but they had to wear it the same as we have to wear shoes etc, yet another item of clothing.

I think Chloe will be along to correct me if I am speaking out of turn but Chloe's ex husband and the father of her children are Arabic/Muslim so she really does know a lot about this.

For me wearing a head scarf would make me feel about as sexy as Ena Sharples but diferrent strokes and all that Jizz :D

why express opinion by being informed when you can do it based on stereotype and ignorance.

I think Chloe will be along to correct me if I am speaking out of turn but Chloe's ex husband and the father of her children are Arabic/Muslim so she really does know a lot about this.

For me wearing a head scarf would make me feel about as sexy as Ena Sharples but diferrent strokes and all that Jizz :D

I punted with a WG whose nephew had put chewing gum in her hair and she cut it all off. Feeling embarrassed she decided to wear a headscarf till she had short cropped hair then she discarded it. She said she felt about as sexy as Nora Batty so shared your viewpoint, i found it a turn on personally.:)

It would help matters greatly if you could share with us your reasons behind this fantasy --- no matter what the reason . If it is a power thing or whatever, so be it -- its only a fantasy ! :)

I think the fantasy originated from working near Edgware Road and seeing so many beautiful women with them on.

Thanks everyone for replying. I guess it comes down to just asking :D

Mrs Divine makes me wear a knotted hanky during sex which I find humiliating but she says it finishes off my 'Les Dawson' vinegar strokes face off a peach.

Phwaor, lol.:D

No Divines, you are competely correct.

I think the only two ways a headscarf looks nice is if it is a,) twisted around and worn as a bikini top, :) when you are in a little open top sports car with huuuuge sunglasses and perfect lipstick...on a sunny day, thats it for scarves i feel.x

Listen, women in the middle east wore scarves befor Islam even existed, its a fact, muslim women have told me this, are you saying they are wrong.

You are now talking about the niqaab (face veil) which was around before the Koran, the Hijab is totally different as it is only a headscarf which you should well know.

I did not marry into a Muslim family I was born into one. I did not just participate and chat I studied. Please do not try to tell me my families religion based on what you saw or heard whilst part of a muslim family.

Only the extreme arrogant men expect a woman to cover up and the majority are not this way and leave it to the womans choice.

(no different to arrogant western men who beat their wives and dont let them wear clothing of their choice). You get men like this in all countries and it has nothing to do with religion.

Ok you saw part of muslim life and experienced Eid etc but you obviously did not at anytime read the Koran or you would have seen that to muslims it is the word of Allah to wear clothing that covers a womans beauty to protect her from the evil intentions of man.

It really is different living with a muslim than it is living as one and any muslim reading this would be highly offended by your remarks.

I have stated my piece and will not get into arguments over my family religion with someone who has only experienced a small part of it, so this is my last post on this thread. Just please be aware that when you make statements, make sure it is fact not just what you have been told or think you know without all the facts, which you cannot have without first reading the Koran and actually practising the religion not just dabbling in it.

After having a client throw his stinking T-shirt over my head and start to twist it round my neck when I had my back turned, I most certainly would not wear a head scarf for a client unless I knew him very very well, but then thats just me. I wouln't find it disrespectful, just wouldn't feel safe wearing it.