noman

100,000th field report - something special?

68 posts in this topic

The most recent report is 99,064, meaning the 100,000th isn't far off.

It's quite an achievement by Galahad, for which we all should be grateful.

The idea I've had is whether the punter whose review ends up being the 100,000th could get something - perhaps the girl of his choice (within a reasonable budget!) for an hour?

I don't know who would pay for it though :rolleyes:

Could something be arranged which would mean publicity for the lady/establishment in question and a photo in the paper for the punter (on second thoughts...)

Any other suggestions?

The most recent report is 99,064, meaning the 100,000th isn't far off.

It's quite an achievement by Galahad, for which we all should be grateful.

The idea I've had is whether the punter whose review ends up being the 100,000th could get something - perhaps the girl of his choice (within a reasonable budget!) for an hour?

I don't know who would pay for it though :rolleyes:

Could something be arranged which would mean publicity for the lady/establishment in question and a photo in the paper for the punter (on second thoughts...)

Any other suggestions?

How about we get Harriet Harman to give the trophy/award/bouquet of flowers??

feck, sometimes i think i must live on a different planet to everyone else...

feck, sometimes i think i must live on a different planet to everyone else...

There are a few that wished you did;)

Well I've been thinking about this for many years.

The obvious solution is for a raffle of posters (as many tickets as you've submitted FRs) and the winner is drawn by a lady voted by punters to receive the honour.

At 99,999, 'the lines close' on FRs and we all meet (in MK obviously) and watch the deed between the winning punter and the voted lady and the punter then throws the condom into the air and the person catching it writes THE report.

Perhaps a bit obvious though. :rolleyes:

not really workable

and surely he 100,000 field reports are a testament to galahads tireless work in the arena - so surely he should get some award rather than some flukey punter

The obvious solution is for a raffle of posters (as many tickets as you've submitted FRs) and the winner is drawn by a lady voted by punters to receive the honour.

At 99,999, 'the lines close' on FRs and we all meet (in MK obviously) and watch the deed between the winning punter and the voted lady and the punter then throws the condom into the air and the person catching it writes THE report.

Perhaps a bit obvious though. :rolleyes:

Gr8 idea ! i would love to be part of somthing like that !

not really workable

and surely he 100,000 field reports are a testament to galahads tireless work in the arena - so surely he should get some award rather than some flukey punter

Perhaps he should have a punt and write the 100,000th..... :rolleyes:

There was a thread on this a while back, where a fair few of us tried to guess when it would be posted, I can't seem to find it now though unfortunately.

There was a thread on this a while back, where a fair few of us tried to guess when it would be posted, I can't seem to find it now though unfortunately.

That thread was called simply "100,000 FRs" and we were both wrong on the dates, i said 21/7/2010 you said 22/7/2010.;)

Apt IMO would be the WG with the most FRs, Barbie of West London with 204 to punt with the punter with the most ever, The Godfather with 249, but i see by his FRs he has already punted with her at least twice, or as Overworked said, for G to mark it with his on punt and FR.:rolleyes:

I agree with some others who say its Galahads achievement, FRs have helped a lot of punters and WGs over the years so thanks G.:(

How about we get Harriet Harman to give the trophy/award/bouquet of flowers??

Now that, is something I would willingly pay good punting money to be able to go and see :rolleyes::D:D

Perhaps he should have a punt and write the 100,000th..... :rolleyes:

There would be a beautiful balance about that as he wrote field report 000,0001, perhaps unexpectedly a Soho walk up punt IIRC.

There are a few that wished you did;)

Its ok Lou, I live on planet Zog for half the year anyways, just on earth for a few more weeks..

The punter who submits the 100,000th review shouldn't get a prize, Galahad should, but it's going to be pricey flying him over here for a two girl session with Laura and Carissa!

Seriously, this site has vastly improved my punting experiences, reducing risk, increasing the amount of info to a level where I can make far less bad decisions about where I punt and who I visit. Thanks to everyone who keeps it going. One thing that does puzzle me, how do you make money out of it?

Galahad charges providers to advertise. :rolleyes:

(Very reasonable charges, btw, compared to some upstarts.)

The punter who submits the 100,000th review shouldn't get a prize, Galahad should, but it's going to be pricey flying him over here for a two girl session with Laura and Carissa!

Seriously, this site has vastly improved my punting experiences, reducing risk, increasing the amount of info to a level where I can make far less bad decisions about where I punt and who I visit. Thanks to everyone who keeps it going. One thing that does puzzle me, how do you make money out of it?

Eh??? what u on about now jonks??? Are you paying for the punt?

Eh??? what u on about now jonks??? Are you paying for the punt?

Carissa, I'm from Yorkshire, what do you think are the chances of me paying for someone else to go punting! It was a feeble attempt at a joke!

Carissa, I'm from Yorkshire, what do you think are the chances of me paying for someone else to go punting! It was a feeble attempt at a joke!

lol well i didnt want to by stereotypical! If I could get you to pay for G's punt I would probably keel over in surprise, whch would be of no use to G!

Anyway, thought you had retired!

Its just a number. For me, 99,999 looks more interesting.

Or 66,666

We ca all have a thread about it when the time comes. From someone who can remember the discussions when FR 10000 was put up.

how many of the following phrases will it contain.

Treat her with respect...

I wont go into details...

Better then in the pictures...

.. or she was a great actress

TA has a point: maybe nr 100000 should just be made up of the standard phrases.

otoh: there are other nice numbers:

99066 just got in, short, nice one.

some older ones:

11111 the writer definitely got a hardon (or five)

66666 is a not-recomm: something to do with the nr ?

77777 was a midnight incall, and the writer confesses to have fallen

88888 is a duo booking, lucky guy

happy numbering yall.

Or if its a CIM finish, the lady spits as far as she can and the punter who gets it in the face writes THE report.

Perhaps there should be a poll to determine the most entertaining FR.

Manmeat must be a front runner for that title.

Those featured in the winning FR could then be invited to reprise their experiences to celebrate :D

Its ok Lou, I live on planet Zog for half the year anyways, just on earth for a few more weeks..

Planet Zog is crap, move back here you cow.

Not starting a bitchfight or anything (signalling that I may well do, but would prefer not to).....what Lou?? Be nice.

I do remember a lady, a race on, C69 to give her her 100th FR. She was mildly worried that she may have looked like the company bike re the stats, then she learned not to worry and love the bomb. I tried to stick at 69 on AWank for the same reason when working, then I learned...not to worry.