phillipo

Asking the lady to shower at the start of a session

48 posts in this topic

I've come to think - after many happy WG encounters over the last 18 months since retiring from marital sex - that there is nothing sexier in life than a woman fresh from the shower, wearing only a bath towel. Lingerie doesn't really do it for me. Consequently, I'm wondering about asking a working girl to do this for me at the start of a session - namely that after I shower, she follows suit and then follow me into the bedroom just wearing a towel.

My question for you lot is - how is this going to be received? I don't want to cause trouble! Part of me thinks it is a simple request, but then I read here about the problems of facials and redoing makeup, and I wondered whether this suggestion would go down like a lead balloon. Or are you girls always happy to do this for a punter?

Thanks!

I would not leave a punter unattended in my home while I took a shower. Ever. That is called being mad, stupid and asking for trouble. If you were going to be sat in my tiny, uncomfortable bathroom getting splashed because I don't own a shower curtain... maybe. But I don't like getting my makeup and hair all steamed up.

I think whether the answer was yes or no, the request wouldn't be badly received as long as you asked in advance, not when you arrived or if you booked ten minutes before.

Why not simply ask her to join you for a shower? In advance is best of course, so she can put on a bit less/waterproof make up and not be panda-eyed afterwards.

Why not simply ask her to join you for a shower? In advance is best of course, so she can put on a bit less/waterproof make up and not be panda-eyed afterwards.

I agree with you laura, it is an excellent icebreaker and you can start the session before you even leave, you wash my bits and i will wash yours etc, nothing like soapy skin against soapy skin, especially when its hot out.xx

Most ladies would not object to this although i do understand i an indie does not want to leave a guy she has never met unattended.

I've come to think - after many happy WG encounters over the last 18 months since retiring from marital sex - that there is nothing sexier in life than a woman fresh from the shower, wearing only a bath towel. Lingerie doesn't really do it for me. Consequently, I'm wondering about asking a working girl to do this for me at the start of a session - namely that after I shower, she follows suit and then follow me into the bedroom just wearing a towel.

My question for you lot is - how is this going to be received? I don't want to cause trouble! Part of me thinks it is a simple request, but then I read here about the problems of facials and redoing makeup, and I wondered whether this suggestion would go down like a lead balloon. Or are you girls always happy to do this for a punter?

Thanks!

IMO the best thing to do is ask when booking the lady whether either you can shower together or you go first and when she showers you stay in the room, to be honest in my experience often during a punt the lady has either a shower or a wash in the bathroom between rounds and leaves me normally in the bedroom on my own, so most havent acted concerned by leaving me alone, but clarifying with her is the thing to do in my view.

Like others I would be concerned showering whilst client loose so to say, but if you ask for the lady to shower just before you arrived and not dress just to stay in towel - that could be an option or asked for shared shower at start (not my choice this as prefer my gentlemen to be clean first)but then again I always share a shower at the end to clean away oils and initmacy smells caused by my liasion

I am relieved the OP's post was not what I feared from the thread title.

Seems a fair thing to ask in advance and if it didn't ruin the moment for the punter, she could overcome concerns voiced earlier by having the shower immediately before his arrival.

I think it largely hinges on the physical surroundings which ensure security for the lady re: belongings whether her bag in a parlour or her TV in her home...

Many might well appreciate a request like that rather than someone standing there without a thought as to what he would like - oh dear, that's me who is likely to respond to a lady asking if there is anythng I really enjoy and I mutter, oh just whatever your usual is will do...

As long as you don't mind my long wet hair afterwards - then again I can always wear a shower cap!!:rolleyes:

There aren't many ladies that would object to showering at the beginning of a meeting with you. I agree with the aspect of sharing a shower, as to preserve the atmosphere of the encounter. Also I agree with Beth, cause showing up at the door with just a towel on can be equally sexy.

A soapy bit of fun is great, I often have a soapy bath ready especially in winter and pop her in there first, the shower head on a long extension can reach everywhere and it's a nice preparation for reverse massage. Then you have the Asian girls who sometimes have a bath ready for you during an incall which is also fun.

A soapy bit of fun is great, I often have a soapy bath ready especially in winter and pop her in there first, the shower head on a long extension can reach everywhere and it's a nice preparation for reverse massage. Then you have the Asian girls who sometimes have a bath ready for you during an incall which is also fun.

Pop her in there, so she has a bath and you remain unbathed in her presense.

If a guy wanted me to have a shower or bath but didnt have one too or get in with me for mine then it would mean that he didnt trust me to be clean, i would insist on him bathing too. fairs fair now.xx

If i have misunderstood then im sorry.xx

... so she can put on a bit less/waterproof make up and not be panda-eyed afterwards.

I think the 'perfect, just out of the salon' look is overrated. More girls should go for the panda eyed look. Very, very, sexy and has a certain air of 'not being overly vain' about it. Perhaps should be integral to the whole GFE.

I've been popped in a steam room, does that mean I wasn't sweaty enough?

Pop her in there, so she has a bath and you remain unbathed in her presense.

If a guy wanted me to have a shower or bath but didnt have one too or get in with me for mine then it would mean that he didnt trust me to be clean, i would insist on him bathing too. fairs fair now.xx

If i have misunderstood then im sorry.xx

As one who will always take a shower on arrival ,and seeing as I always intend to reverse massage, rim and ro the lady, would I not be in my rights to ' insist ' that the WG also has a shower in my presence also, be it joint or sole ? If not, why not ? :D

At a punt last year, I had to steer clear of any rimming and from memory I think I also avoided RO, due to the smell from the lady's bum [ pretty EE girl ].It stayed with me for days afterwards. I should have said something but I fear a remark like that , half way thru' a session would bring proceedings to an immediate halt !

As one who will always take a shower on arrival ,and seeing as I always intend to reverse massage, rim and ro the lady, would I not be in my rights to ' insist ' that the WG also has a shower in my presence also, be it joint or sole ? If not, why not ? :)

At a punt last year, I had to steer clear of any rimming and from memory I think I also avoided RO, due to the smell from the lady's bum [ pretty EE girl ].It stayed with me for days afterwards. I should have said something but I fear a remark like that , half way thru' a session would bring proceedings to an immediate halt !

If her bum smelt bad it would put me off enough to bring proceedings to an immediate halt as i would be getting dressed and leaving. I wont punt with ladies who smell anything but fragrant.:D:)

As one who will always take a shower on arrival ,and seeing as I always intend to reverse massage, rim and ro the lady, would I not be in my rights to ' insist ' that the WG also has a shower in my presence also, be it joint or sole ? If not, why not ? :D

It was the pop HER in the bath that i was referring to in his post as he made no mention of bathing himself either with her or after her at all.

I have never refused to have a shower if a client wish,s me too, more than happy too even if i have had a shower 10 minutes before he got there. I would expect him to do the same though. I understand that it is only fair to be spanking clean for your client and if he needs proof of this by seeing you have a shower then there is nothing wrong with it in my book, i do however expect the client to have a shower too, i expect him to be clean too and if he wont take my word that i am clean then why would i take his, its called mutual respect. You cant insist a lady showers then refuse and in the next breathe say OWO please, come on. Thats like saying you are dirty but i am clean and why would that be, because she is a working girl. How many guys insist on a non wg showering in front of him. It comes with the job,you can never be too clean and yet another shower isnt going to hurt me, but it wont hurt him either.xx

I understand that there is nothing worse than coming nose to nose with smelly genitals, we girls get it all the time. I wish i had a pound for every guy who has refused my offered shower with the comment, i had a bath before i left home. I dont get stroppy and push the subject, i just say are you sure you dont want to freshen up. Trouble is that quite often (not always granted) once they guys pants are off, and yes indeed he does smell divine, he looks and smells clean...fantastic.. i pull back his foreskin and O M G. That much gunk cannot accumilate since he had a bath, there are a lot of guys who fail to understand that you actaully have to wash the end of the cock, pull the foreskin back etc, and just using water will not get rid of the smell from a willy that has not been cleaned properly.

I have asked guys to mouthwash occasionally when i have spotted a little something stuck in his teeth when he smiled at me, i just say i ask all my guys to do it. Usually they go in the bathroom, pretend then come out and actually think i wont notice that their breathe still smells of coffee, not freshmint. I mouthwash several times before an appointment and i suck mints also.

If her bum smelt bad it would put me off enough to bring proceedings to an immediate halt as i would be getting dressed and leaving. I wont punt with ladies who smell anything but fragrant.:D:)

Wouldnt you just say come on babe, lets get soapy, or would the memory of the smell just be too much to overcome. There is no excuse i agree for smelly bits either male or female.xx

Yes but problem was I was well into the session before I noticed it -- it was only obvious when I was close to her an*s ! Too late to get money back and/or to go elsewhere that I just concentrated on a BJ ! :)

Wouldnt you just say come on babe, lets get soapy, or would the memory of the smell just be too much to overcome. There is no excuse i agree for smelly bits either male or female.xx

It would and has been a complete passion killer to me and i would be concerned why she is smelly when 99% of WGs are very fragrant, i certainly wouldnt be able to get my enthusiasm back with her under any circumstances.:D

A couple of ladies I have seen have suggested we shower together first and I think it is a great idea - and also fun.

And the thought of a shower with the delectable Chloe has just made me need a cold shower. If onlly she was here.

Yes but problem was I was well into the session before I noticed it -- it was only obvious when I was close to her an*s ! Too late to get money back and/or to go elsewhere that I just concentrated on a BJ ! :D

Fortunately i always have alternatives to go to if necessary, she is welcome to the money, it would be the last she would get off me and nowadays like i did last year with a regular who stank horrifically on a return visit i would post about it on here, at least warning a few punters. Luckily i didnt pay the ex regular as i smelt the unmistakable smell as soon as i got in the room with her, i felt quite nauseous and left immediately.

Thankfully such an occurence is extremely rare in my experience nowadays, its bad luck to meet such a WG.:)

Never bothered me. I often jumped into the shower with clients before a booking (fully clothed on a couple of urgent occasions..lol) Its all part of the fun, although its always wise to ask in advance.

I think the 'perfect, just out of the salon' look is overrated. More girls should go for the panda eyed look. Very, very, sexy and has a certain air of 'not being overly vain' about it. Perhaps should be integral to the whole GFE.

Pervert.

I remember one post a few months ago, someone said a girl had forgotten about the appointment, and he saw her without the warpaint, au naturel and a bit harried, damp from shower - and it was a fantastic punt. Understandably, ski-ing off piste more "real" and relaxed, so would agree with the pervert on this point.

It was the pop HER in the bath that i was referring to in his post as he made no mention of bathing himself either with her or after her at all.

I have never refused to have a shower if a client wish,s me too, more than happy too even if i have had a shower 10 minutes before he got there. I would expect him to do the same though. I understand that it is only fair to be spanking clean for your client and if he needs proof of this by seeing you have a shower then there is nothing wrong with it in my book, i do however expect the client to have a shower too, i expect him to be clean too and if he wont take my word that i am clean then why would i take his, its called mutual respect. You cant insist a lady showers then refuse and in the next breathe say OWO please, come on. Thats like saying you are dirty but i am clean and why would that be, because she is a working girl. How many guys insist on a non wg showering in front of him. It comes with the job,you can never be too clean and yet another shower isnt going to hurt me, but it wont hurt him either.xx

I understand that there is nothing worse than coming nose to nose with smelly genitals, we girls get it all the time. I wish i had a pound for every guy who has refused my offered shower with the comment, i had a bath before i left home. I dont get stroppy and push the subject, i just say are you sure you dont want to freshen up. Trouble is that quite often (not always granted) once they guys pants are off, and yes indeed he does smell divine, he looks and smells clean...fantastic.. i pull back his foreskin and O M G. That much gunk cannot accumilate since he had a bath, there are a lot of guys who fail to understand that you actaully have to wash the end of the cock, pull the foreskin back etc, and just using water will not get rid of the smell from a willy that has not been cleaned properly.

I have asked guys to mouthwash occasionally when i have spotted a little something stuck in his teeth when he smiled at me, i just say i ask all my guys to do it. Usually they go in the bathroom, pretend then come out and actually think i wont notice that their breathe still smells of coffee, not freshmint. I mouthwash several times before an appointment and i suck mints also.

Yep, perfectly fair.

Cant get my head around guys who go to the bathroom and' pretend' to wash properly--- what could their reason be ? I'm a guy and I just cannot answer that question for the girls!:D

I will agree with asking her beforehand.

Can't speak for other ladies, because everyone is different. But if you let a girl know up front that you would like a particular scenario, then I am sure you will find someone who is will to accomodate.