ladyofthemansion

My book is almost finished.

7 posts in this topic

As l am sure some of you are aware l have spent the last few years writing a book based on my experiences in this industry including this forum. Am at the stage now where l am putting the finishing touches to it. If any lady on here is interested in being mentioned in the book with me using her real working name PM me. Otherwise all names will be changed.

LOTM I can't wait to read your book :D

I want a signed copy please, pretty please with a cherry on top. :D

If it's as badly written a piece of fantasy as most of the rest of your posts I'm sure it will sell like Dan Browns work.

If it's as badly written a piece of fantasy as most of the rest of your posts I'm sure it will sell like Dan Browns work.

May l quote this on the front cover? :D

If it gets as much interest and replies as the rest of her posts she'll need a bookshelf for the sequel volumes. :D

Maybe there will be a password protected site to unlock the key to the pseudonyms haha.

Anyway congrats to LOTM - writing a book's no small feat. Good luck with it. :)

If it gets as much interest and replies as the rest of her posts she'll need a bookshelf for the sequel volumes. :D

Maybe there will be a password protected site to unlock the key to the pseudonyms haha.

Anyway congrats to LOTM - writing a book's no small feat. Good luck with it. :)

Not so hard when you are experienced at writing fiction:rolleyes: