Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
camelblue

CIM in Scotland

10 posts in this topic

Gentlemen

I am new to this forum but have researched quite thoroughly before posing a question. I am from Amsterdam and shall be visiting Scotland next month for 5 or 6 days. I must be in Edinburgh for at least 2 of those days but for the rest I am free to do as I please. I am happy to travel the length of the country for recommended girls offering CIM or facials service. Perhaps somebody is able to give me a recommendation and I can also offer suggestions in Holland or Belgium, if this is useful to somebody?

Thanks!

there must be quite a few offer it, what sort of woman are u after looks wise ?

Hi, without details on what type of lady (incall/outcall, age, build etc.) you're looking for it's difficult to recommend out of the blue as both Glasgow and Edinburgh offer quite a variety (although not as good as in the past). Similar to Holland cim and facials are not uncommon services in Scotland but it is definitely not a given so good to check. You could do an FR-search on this site with for instance facial as an essay keyword and one of the Scottish cities as location. Or use the other site which name I dare not mention, but which you will have found through your research, to search for ladies that offer specific services in Scotland as a whole and then crosscheck the profiles that appeal to you on this forum. Glasgow has an elaborate thread here and Edinburgh multiple smaller ones.

If this is your first trip to Scotland, be aware that distances can be deceiving when intending to drive the length of the country! You can almost double the time it will take you do drive 100km on the A82/A90/A9 in Scotland (if you head up north) compared to 100km on the A1/A2 in Holland. Scenery is a whole lot better though, so if time is not an issue go for it ;-)

Good luck

Sorry I've been a while checking back in here. Thanks for the replies thus far.

I have to be in Edinburgh for three nights but then have three further nights free reign, as it were. I am happy to travel to surrounding towns, or to the Glasgow area if options are better. Or, to uncover a hidden gem somewhere in the Trossachs region (or similar area of natural beauty) would be excellent indeed. I shall rent a flat duringmy stay in Edinburgh so incall or outcall works for me.

My preference is for blondes or latinas. A sizeable bust is always very welcome :P Prefer to steer clear of the East European women.

Regards from Amsterdam

Brianne at Scorpio's definitely does CIM. She's also blonde with massive, amazing breasts so she sounds your type!

Thanks very much for the tip! I leave for Scotland in a couple of days time and cannot wait.

Regards

I think Annalise (Simone-Claire) is visiting Glasgow soon and she advertises cim. Has anyone been with her lately, heard sher had put on a fair bit of weight, was going to book her, is she worth it.

Gentlemen

I am new to this forum but have researched quite thoroughly before posing a question. I am from Amsterdam and shall be visiting Scotland next month for 5 or 6 days. I must be in Edinburgh for at least 2 of those days but for the rest I am free to do as I please. I am happy to travel the length of the country for recommended girls offering CIM or facials service. Perhaps somebody is able to give me a recommendation and I can also offer suggestions in Holland or Belgium, if this is useful to somebody?

Thanks!

Sweet Sami is in Glasgow until Friday - see my post on the big Glasgow thread.

I think Annalise (Simone-Claire) is visiting Glasgow soon and she advertises cim. Has anyone been with her lately, heard sher had put on a fair bit of weight, was going to book her, is she worth it.

She was absolutley terrible!!!

Horrible service...

she gave one min of OWO then went to put on a condom for sex...

I asked for more OWO which she grudignly and half heartedly gave

And she must be 13 stone plus...at 5foot 2

Thanks Steven, will avoid her, will try Sammi instead, cheers !

:P