gonzo

Should I just give up ?

41 posts in this topic

Is it just me ?

I've been punting now for a couple of years and to be honest just feel frustrated after each time.

Too many girls say they do this and that and yet when you get there they don't do half of what they advertise. Others do the things they advertise but the place they work from is so bad that you wouldn't return.

Been to HOD (MK) and it's a really nice place but the punt I had was pretty awful !

Other parlours put me off as there always seems to be an additional cost for this and that and it just ends up becoming more and more expensive just to get anywhere near what you want. Also in parlours the girls tend to be pretty much undressed already and very mechanical in their approach which is not what I want.

Punt Friday night in Northampton and almost the first thing the girl said was "I don't do CIM" despite that being one of the main reasons for booking her !

Yesterday had a 1 hour punt with a girl with great feedback on **. Again lovely place and extremely fit girl but hard to understand as her english wasn't great and she kept flitting in and out of the room during the punt. I would guess that in an hour she was out of the room for about 15 mins which just spoiled it.

Had one half decent punt but unfortunately the girl works from a pretty grim place and therefore not inclined to return.

My frustration is that I don't have massively high expectations when I go punting but even these aren't met.

Simple scenario - I want a girl to be dresses sexily on arrival, do a lapdance where she strips and undresses me and then during the punt I want OWO, RO, A Levels and Sex. Not too much to ask is it ?

If anyone knows where I can find the above (preferably with someone who speaks english !) in Northamptonshire and surrounding area please let me know or this could be then end for me !

Is it just me ?

I've been punting now for a couple of years and to be honest just feel frustrated after each time.

Too many girls say they do this and that and yet when you get there they don't do half of what they advertise. Others do the things they advertise but the place they work from is so bad that you wouldn't return.

Been to HOD (MK) and it's a really nice place but the punt I had was pretty awful !

Other parlours put me off as there always seems to be an additional cost for this and that and it just ends up becoming more and more expensive just to get anywhere near what you want. Also in parlours the girls tend to be pretty much undressed already and very mechanical in their approach which is not what I want.

Punt Friday night in Northampton and almost the first thing the girl said was "I don't do CIM" despite that being one of the main reasons for booking her !

Yesterday had a 1 hour punt with a girl with great feedback on **. Again lovely place and extremely fit girl but hard to understand as her english wasn't great and she kept flitting in and out of the room during the punt. I would guess that in an hour she was out of the room for about 15 mins which just spoiled it.

Had one half decent punt but unfortunately the girl works from a pretty grim place and therefore not inclined to return.

My frustration is that I don't have massively high expectations when I go punting but even these aren't met.

Simple scenario - I want a girl to be dresses sexily on arrival, do a lapdance where she strips and undresses me and then during the punt I want OWO, RO, A Levels and Sex. Not too much to ask is it ?

If anyone knows where I can find the above (preferably with someone who speaks english !) in Northamptonshire and surrounding area please let me know or this could be then end for me !

Hi.:confused: Are you perfectly happy that everything is right at your end ? Are you doing everything you can reasonably do to present yourself in the best hygienic condition ? Clean , fresh smelling body, completely clean private bits ,excellent oral hygiene ? If you can fully stand over this then you have been unlucky --- if you cant then its not bad luck , its just been your fault. If you have been unlucky that will change as there are some lovely ladies here that I have no doubt will look after you --- they will do what it says on the tin provided you look after yourself first . Good luck ! :D

Is it just me ?

Too many girls say they do this . . .

If you're using the other site I'd suggest you could maybe try a reverse booking, specifying what you want and confirming it again by email before accepting a bid.

But although I don't know you or much about your punting approach, the one thing that does come to mind might be focussing on communication. It was an articulate post - are you equally as articulate by email and on the phone to prospective service providers . . . ? I used to punt 'by remote' when I started but now I try or tend to be much more forthcoming. One's booking an arrangement with a person. The industry tends to favour a checklist approach that often fails in practice. Make a connection, listen to the vibe you get as well as to the words she's saying. What's advertised is maybe a distant third.

Is it just me ?

Here's some sensible advice which I can recommend: (easier said than done though)

Northwinds advice

All other things being equal, and thought it is a sad indictement on the industry, there are times (and you might just be having a protracted run of bad luck) that yes, it can be too much to ask.

Is it just me ?

don't know who you have seen in mk but natasha & chloe both offer all the services you require,apart from the lap dance,don't know many ladies who do all the services you want & lap dance.

don't know who you have seen in mk but natasha & chloe both offer all the services you require,apart from the lap dance,don't know many ladies who do all the services you want & lap dance.

Thanks for rec Mr Kent but I am no longer in Milton Keynes :confused:;) xxx

I think that the "Profile" page on your website could do with a little alteration then Ma'am.

I think that the "Profile" page on your website could do with a little alteration then Ma'am.

Cheeky SaSfan lol :D I thought I did alter my webpage :confused: better do it again then! thanks for letting me know xxx

P.s I don't know if it's my eyes..... but some of these little faces look very magnified and blured....... or maybe I need to put my glasses on :confused::D

Thanks for the replies:

Cumandgo - yes everythings fine in the hygiene department. Immaculately clean thanks.

Without being big headed, I'm pretty good looking, fit (spot on BMI), dress well etc. I've had affairs in the past and could have affairs now (plenty of opportunities) but started using WGs to avoid past problems (pregnancy scares, emotional issues etc.).

I think you may be correct in that it's a communication issue as I tend to text or e-mail rather then talk to the girl herself.

Highland Stormcock: Yep, did a reverse booking for Friday night. Thought I had the perfect WG lined up but she texted during the day to say she'd missed her flight home so wouldn't be able to fulfil the booking. Of course it was then too late to take up the other offers !

I think my frustration has built this weekend as the wife's away so there was no pressure on me to account for time etc. and I feel that the opportunity has slipped by.

I think North Winds advice might be correct, but I hadn't punted for a few months waiting for this weekend ! Perhaps a longer break is in order.

Is it just me ?

What i would say is if you cant find a satisfying punt in MK, the mecca of punting in the South outside London, maybe you should think about giving it up. I never feel as negative as you even after meeting a scammer.

Out of your services listed, A-Levels really depends on the size of your cock, if you are too big or wide you may well find the WG isnt offering it after seeing it erect. If your not too big or wide then it shouldnt be a problem. I dont punt in Northamptonshire or surrounds so cant recommend anyone but you really shouldnt go wrong in MK if you check FRs and threads on here.

Is it just me ?

As we closed three months ago in Milton Keynes the experience obviously knocked you for six if it has taken you this long to recover and put finger to keyboard.

Obviously we could recommend lots of girls, so please PM us. I notice from your previous posts you had an excellent punt in January, who was that with?

As we closed three months ago in Milton Keynes the experience obviously knocked you for six if it has taken you this long to recover and put finger to keyboard.

Obviously we could recommend lots of girls, so please PM us. I notice from your previous posts you had an excellent punt in January, who was that with?

With all respect, as HOD Kensington is on my 'to do' list for one of my London visits, it you're asking the OP to spill, I'd like to hear some details of both good and bad. I sympathise with your reaction, I'd be the same if it was my business perhaps, but it would be more balanced if customers chipped in for and/or against - as well as not making too much of an issue as it was only a small detail in his post. Even if his 'awful' punt girl has left or moved, she was still part of your establishment and I hope he can speak freely without getting the 3rd degree. And I hope a newbie can write openly without having his thread hijacked.

Of course, if it were proven he works for your competition across the road that would be different! :confused:

Hi DivineMK

The punt I had at HOD was some time last year. That was my first parlour experience and I did not want to put anything negative about the place as I was sure it was just the girl in question having an off day as she had some good feedback.

I had a decent punt in January with an indie in Peterborough. This was the one where the place she worked from was a bit of a dive and therefore put me off going back. Also found out she offers BB so again not going back on that basis.

Just a dissappointing weekend - needed to get it off my chest - I'm sure I'll get over it.

I'll PM you for a recommendation or give Natasha or Chloe a call for my next encounter.

Is it just me ?

No, it's not just you.

I know the feeling. It's not like you're searching for some kind of Holy Grail experience, but something that reasonably closely resembles what it says on the tin would do.

Disappointment is inbult in this game. How can it not be, when so much is always promised, and so little ends up being delivered? The fundamental lie is that the girl will always be/do/wear what you want, but in the majority of instances, the gap between sales pitch and reality is always going to disappont.

And unsurprisingly, you've already had responses from people who think that it might all be your fault. Punter-bashing seems to be a popular pastime on this forum, so don't expect much in the way of agreement or sympathy, particuarly from those with obvious vested interests and the never-had-a-bad-punt, isn't-punting-lovely brigade. Punting can be a pleasant way to while away an hour or two, but if you attach any more significance to it than say, going to the cinema, you're going to spend most of your time being disappointed.

Edited by King Nuts
typo

No, it's not just you.

I know the feeling. It's not like you're searching for some kind of Holy Grail experience, but something that reasonably closely resembles what it says on the tin would do.

Disappointment is inbult in this game. How can it not be, when so much is always promised, and so little ends up being delivered? The fundamental lie is that the girl will always be/do/wear what you want, but in the majority of instances, the gap between sales pitch and reality is always going to disappont.

And unsurprisingly, you've already had responses from people who think that it might all be your fault. Punter-bashing seems to be a popular pastime on this forum, so don't expect much in the way of agreement or sympathy, particuarly from those with obvious vested interests and the never-had-a-bad-punt, isn't-punting-lovely brigade. Punting can be a pleasant way to while away an hour or two, but if you attach any more significance to it than say, going to the cinema, you're going to spend most of your time being disappointed.

Actually it can have an awful lot to do with the punter. I have worked with WG's with awful attitudes but you can usually get a feel for them, they are the ones that you see move around a lot and never stay at one place because they never get repeat business or get sacked for being so rude.

Punters are a different thing. I cannot even describe how awful some punters are. I have had one customer that despite a shower he stunk so bad that I was heaving, I suggested a shared bath and squirted him with tea tree oil and still he smelt like a fresh onion. I didn't have the guts to ask him to leave and I actually cried during the appointment because I was so disgusted with myself for putting my reputation and hurting this guys feelings before my worth. I have also had guys that are so arrogant and downright rude that I have been tempted to tell them to just piss off, a few I have told them to. Blokes that ask if they can inspect your genitals for cleanliness, blokes that tell you exactly what will be happening and then count the money out in your hand note by note and then throughout the appointment fuck you like a rag doll. It can be down to the punter, please don't tell me you think all punters are respectful because there are a lot with very poor attitudes. I am sure you will have met men like it in life well they see WG's and bring their aggression and resentment at having to pay a piece of filth for her services with them.

You would be amazed at some of the nasty things that get said to girls daily, some of the experiences they go through in appointments. One of our girls last week had a guy that used condoms on all of his fingers, made her change the condom each time he decided which position he would be doing as he barked out his requests and then ran himself a bath after and used an antibacterial cleaner to wash himself down. He booked for half an hour was beyond unpleasant and took up one and a quarter hours of the girls day and left her feeling like shit for a further 3 days.

If I can just quote myself back- I am still seeing regular clients In Mk but on an independent basis only.

Having only been with Divine for a couple of years I would not want to go anywhere/be with anyone else/other agencies do not interest me-

Divine is well established, have a good reputation and an amazing aray of gorgeous girls/excellent feedback.

If the op has had trouble getting a good booking/service in two years- I find this difficult to believe- you have answered your own question- "should I give up ?" well, yes if your wasting money and not getting satisfaction/pleasure.

Hmmm same could be said for going to the cinema at this time of year. What was the question again?

Actually it can have an awful lot to do with the punter

ah yes . . . us and them. That must have been what he meant. Not, 'actually it can have an awful lot to do with the service provider.' How awfully silly of me. Maybe I can tell you a long story or two - 'How I struggled to become a fluffy until I discovered SSRI's.' I have a few about nasty service providers too though.

You've scored a nice post for the girls - but do leave Natasha to do the PR to the guys - she is sooooooo much better at it, Hun. :confused:

MKD - I think my problem is the opposite of this. I'm perhaps too "nice" and allow the girl to dictate things on a punt. This is probably where I'm going wrong and perhaps should be more vocal about what I want and more questioning when they fail to provide a service they advertise. I suppose the fear of some "heavy" sitting in another room can be a factor in this.

KN - Thanks. I think you're spot on that it simply has to be treated as "entertainment" and not given too much headspace. Can't remember being as dissappointed after seeing a bad film :confused:

Is it just me ?

Ok back to the subject in hand!!!!

So we have already gathered you are a clean and respectful gent, and you have no issues speaking to/pulling women. So I will reply on that basis.

First of all your in northampton, its not exactly a punting mecca from what i understand.. is your punting area expandable?

Also lets look at the services. You want Lapdances, OWO, CIM, RO, A levels and full sex. Providers of all of these aren't as common as those that just provide, say OWO, RO and sex. This is something you should take into account. Also if you are using the other site, a lot of girls tick everything so that they get more hits when guys are searching.

Also when it comes to A, and a girl providing it, I think a guys attitude comes into it far more than some realise. The easiest excuse for a girl is to say " nope sorry your fella is too big". It's less confronting than saying, "Sorry but your giving me a vibe that says i cant trust u not to hurt my ass." And you must remember a girls body is her job, if its out of action for a few days then no money is coming in, so we aren't going to risk it for 1 booking of 150 quid.

I think you may have to get out of your negative mindset, it might be that you are now expecting to be dissapointed, which is not exactly beneficial to enjoying a punt. Be positive, research and get recomendations, change your normal way of choosing girls and give it another try.

Good luck

Are you checking FR's on the ladies? are you doing as much research as possible? Have you scoured the boards for info on ladies? Why don't you post in request for info - see if you can get some recommendations.

Hmmm same could be said for going to the cinema at this time of year. What was the question again?

ah yes . . . us and them. That must have been what he meant. Not, 'actually it can have an awful lot to do with the service provider.' How awfully silly of me. Maybe I can tell you a long story or two - 'How I struggled to become a fluffy until I discovered SSRI's.' I have a few about nasty service providers too though.

You've scored a nice post for the girls - but do leave Natasha to do the PR to the guys - she is sooooooo much better at it, Hun. :confused:

Hi I was not looking to score points. I agreed that there are some awful service providers and some of them have worked with me. I then went on to say if someone has a run of bad luck it can also be down to the actual person. I don't see it as an us and them situation at all, I just wanted to point out that it can be attitude that works against you. Some people are just so down on life that even the best experience they could turn to a negative.

I can tell you awful stories about WG's but that is what the field reort system is for. I can also sympathise with the chap but for the service he is looking for lap dance, strip, CIM and A level I can actually think of about 4 girls that have worked for HOD that will offer all of this and then there would be an extra charge for the A level so he would be off to bad start. Most girls would prefer an email first if they knew that a guy wanted something specific and a lt of girls despite offering CIM and A may not be able to lap dance withut looking like a complete idiot.

Actually it can have an awful lot to do with the punter. I have worked with WG's with awful attitudes but you can usually get a feel for them, they are the ones that you see move around a lot and never stay at one place because they never get repeat business or get sacked for being so rude.

Punters are a different thing. I cannot even describe how awful some punters are. I have had one customer that despite a shower he stunk so bad that I was heaving, I suggested a shared bath and squirted him with tea tree oil and still he smelt like a fresh onion. I didn't have the guts to ask him to leave and I actually cried during the appointment because I was so disgusted with myself for putting my reputation and hurting this guys feelings before my worth. I have also had guys that are so arrogant and downright rude that I have been tempted to tell them to just piss off, a few I have told them to. Blokes that ask if they can inspect your genitals for cleanliness, blokes that tell you exactly what will be happening and then count the money out in your hand note by note and then throughout the appointment fuck you like a rag doll. It can be down to the punter, please don't tell me you think all punters are respectful because there are a lot with very poor attitudes. I am sure you will have met men like it in life well they see WG's and bring their aggression and resentment at having to pay a piece of filth for her services with them.

You would be amazed at some of the nasty things that get said to girls daily, some of the experiences they go through in appointments. One of our girls last week had a guy that used condoms on all of his fingers, made her change the condom each time he decided which position he would be doing as he barked out his requests and then ran himself a bath after and used an antibacterial cleaner to wash himself down. He booked for half an hour was beyond unpleasant and took up one and a quarter hours of the girls day and left her feeling like shit for a further 3 days.

This is awfully interesting, but it's still yet another ranty, punter-bashing post and it conveniently sidesteps the point that gonzo was trying to make.

Is it just me ?

This is awfully interesting, but it's still yet another ranty, punter-bashing post and it conveniently sidesteps the point that gonzo was trying to make.

I dont think there is any ' punter bashing ' here. If I had been punting for 2 years and during all that time I only managed to have "one half decent " punt, I would have to look at myself and think, could I have a part to play in all this bad luck --- I dont think that this would be unreasonable. Sure, there are many SPs but there are a lot of well recognised good ones too --- has the OP seen any of these ladies ? To have that amount of bad luck my guess is something fundamental is wrong , either in his attitude/ presentation or with the specific combination of services he is looking for. Nobody is trying to bash him, only to help him .

I dont think there is any ' punter bashing ' here. If I had been punting for 2 years and during all that time I only managed to have "one half decent " punt, I would have to look at myself and think, could I have a part to play in all this bad luck --- I dont think that this would be unreasonable. Sure, there are many SPs but there are a lot of well recognised good ones too --- has the OP seen any of these ladies ? To have that amount of bad luck my guess is something fundamental is wrong , either in his attitude/ presentation or with the specific combination of services he is looking for. Nobody is trying to bash him, only to help him .

You think he's had 'bad luck'. I think he's a guy who know what he wants and is unable to find what he wants, and for the very specific reasons he mentions i.e. hidden addtional charges, services advertised but unavailable, and generally poor service. Who's been a punter for more than ten minutes and hasn't had similar experiences?

You can show up, with the cash, having done the research, and having washed your dick (and everywhere else) to surgical standards, and this sort of thing wll still happen to you. Divine MK's comments about dirty punters are neither here nor there, and certainly can't be used to prop up the same old lousy mechanisms of deceit that gonzo was complaining about in the first place.