kleevage

Need Advice: How to punt/swing in secrecy

12 posts in this topic

Next year i'll be moving in a private student flat with 2 mates, plus 7 other friends within the same block. How am i going to punt or swing without someone asking where the hell i'm going at 11pm on my own? My friends are really nosy and would probably take offence if i told them to mind their own business. Even so, it's still suspicious.

It would be even hard at daytime since my flatmates are on the same uni course as me.

Suggestions please

Do you have any nerdy interests that they would find too boring to ask you about or want to join in with? :confused:

Tell them you are having a fling with an older woman. She is married and you have to meet when the oportunity arises.

If you are living as a student and can't go out on your own at 11pm then that's a bit worrying.

Then again I did have a bad experience living with some other students, younger than myself who were very much like that. Didn't last very long!

Do you have any nerdy interests that they would find too boring to ask you about or want to join in with? :confused:

I think he has already stated that.

Tell them you are going to the library, you'll probably be safe with that one :confused: Or just tell them you need some 'air space' and are going for a walk in to town now and again. We all need space and living with others, even when you have your own room doesn't really provide that.

I think he has already stated that.

Rhetorical question.

And maybe I blinked.

Intrusive friends don't need to know where you're going. Just that you have somewhere to go.

When it's none of their business, one believable excuse is as good as another.

Of course, shagging your next door neighbour might be good training. But there are easier ways. :confused:

Next year i'll be moving in a private student flat with 2 mates, plus 7 other friends within the same block. How am i going to punt or swing without someone asking where the hell i'm going at 11pm on my own? My friends are really nosy and would probably take offence if i told them to mind their own business. Even so, it's still suspicious.

It would be even hard at daytime since my flatmates are on the same uni course as me.

Suggestions please

If they ask just tell them you're off to a swinging party, or have fixed yourself up with a WG for an hour or two - they'll probably not believe you and just think it's some geeky club you've got yourself involved with, or a dodgy female student you are too embarrassed to tell them about. :confused:

Just tell em you are writing a late-night thesis -- outdoors !:confused:

start wearing your underpants over your strides and tell them you're super hero. Hence your nocturnal habits.

if questioned then threaten them with your special 'punter powers'.

Why not tell them you are going for a special tutorial?

Please take time to read the posting rules, swinging is off topic.