Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Creamer

Maid Warning

22 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is in the correct section, but it's not a punter warning, it's a maid warning. I have been asked to put this up by the woman who runs a flat in the west end of London. Any of you girls out there who happen to know the following person please take note. An Australian maid, goes by the name of Natalie, early 30's, long dark hair is a thief. She knew that her job in said flat is coming to an end as the flat could be closed down very soon. Last week she was maiding for a very popular English girl (who has had quite a bit praise on these forums in the past). As I said, the girl is very popular so was very busy on the day. The maid didn't give her a chance to have a proper break during the whole evening she worked. She was literally saying goodbye to one punter as the next was waiting to say hello. She had a very good evening as far as money goes. In the early hours of the morning, she came out of the bedroom after just seeing another punter, and the maid had gone. With the days takings. The girl had nothing. So as I said, if you know this girl be very wary. The police were informed of the theft. If you know of this girl or want more info then please PM me.

It must be very difficult to get the police involved in something like this though?

that is absolutely terrible. I can't even begin to imagine how the poor girl feels. I hope the bitch thief gets caught and if she doesn't..karma. well what goes around comes around.

that is absolutely terrible. I can't even begin to imagine how the poor girl feels. I hope the bitch thief gets caught and if she doesn't..karma. well what goes around comes around.

Yes it is terrible, but the post would of been better coming from the flat owner or the girl that had been stolen from rather than a 3 party only privy to hear say. The OP is a 2 time poster and names the thief but not the WG.

If indeed true I hope she is caught but it does always strike me as odd when a post starts "I have been asked to put this up by the woman who runs a flat in the west end of London"

Maybe im too suspicious and maybe not.

yes lou is right. Creamer - is the girl a member on here?

It must be very difficult to get the police involved in something like this though?

Why? A theft has been committed. I don't know how maids are paid - cash in hand I imagine - but unless she started the job with the intention of thieving then there's sure to be some record such as a traceable phone number. Now, proving that a theft took place is an entirely different matter!

Maybe im too suspicious ..........
Yep!.... I don't see there being anything to gain from a falsehood here. No one - except the maid, of course - is being defamed or business being blackened.

Mind you, you're right about the vagueness of the post, so I don't see this post achieving anything either!:D

He should name the prostitute and flat, then someone may know something.

Sorry for any delay in replying to your messages, but work gets in the way of important stuff like this. I understand some of you thinking that this sounds suspicious as it's coming from a third party and not the girl. But I can assure you that I am being truthful. As I said in my original message, the girl concerned has been mentioned quite a bit on these forums, and some of you may have had the pleasure of meeting her. Her name is Porscha and she works in Shepherds Market. As I said before, you are more than welcome to PM me if you either know of the maid or want more info.

Isn't Porscha got net connection, would be better comming from the horses mouth.

Isn't Porscha got net connection, would be better comming from the horses mouth.

I don't know if she has net connection or not. I was just asked to put this message up as a warning to other girls that's all. You seem to mistrust my word. I have no reason to lie about such a thing, it's not like i'm doing this for financial gain or that I have a grudge against the maid concerned. I just don't like seeing people getting ripped off. If a WG you knew was in a similar situation and asked you to do the same, wouldn't you?

I have no idea if Porscha has internet. I was asked to put this message up to warn others. You seem to mistrust my word, jerboa. I have no reason to lie about such a thing. I am not doing this for financial gain and I don't have a grudge with the maid. I just don't like to see someone who is trying to earn themselves a bit of money getting ripped off. If a WG you knew was in a similar position and asked you to do what I have done, wouldn't you do the same?

Terrible story ...........just shows how many Low Life are in the business.

Used to have a mate who was in the business ( and I am still good friends with her as well ) who worked in and also ran the flat.

She found out that the maid was servicing the clients when the girls were busy at work in the bedroom............another one for the girls to watch out for.

I agree, how would u tell the police?

I don't know if Porscha has access to the net. I was just asked to put this warning up as I have already said. I having nothing to gain by doing this, I just don't like to see anyone being ripped off like this. If a WG that you knew was in a similar situation and asked you to do what I have done would you?

I am amazed at the direction this has taken

someone puts a story on here in good faith

then 90% of the rest of the thread is an arguement from a few others who challenge everything and get tetchy about it

This isnt the first time

why is this such an acrimonious forum ?

then 90% of the rest of the thread is an arguement from a few others who challenge everything and get tetchy about it

This isnt the first time

That's all perfectly normal as far as I can see, nothing out of the ordinary that's for sure.

I agree, how would u tell the police?

The most common way is to pick up the phone. :D

This isnt the first time

Get a grip. A warning post from a member who had only ever posted twice. the warning contains no details except for the maid who allegedly from gossip and hearsay has stolen an amount of money.

Who says its in good faith, it could be the maid's BF trying to blacken her name or a disgruntled client who she was offish with. Who knows.

It was stated by myself and others that the warning would carry more weight if it came from the parties involved not from a punter who got it third hand.

Now if your the sort of character that takes everything thats said as gospel thats your call but to those that choose to dig a little deeper its hardly the label of tetchy.

( No disrespect to the OP intended )

.....why is this such an acrimonious forum ?
It's more fun that way!..... :D

Get a grip. A warning post from a member who had only ever posted twice. the warning contains no details except for the maid who allegedly from gossip and hearsay has stolen an amount of money.

Who says its in good faith, it could be the maid's BF trying to blacken her name or a disgruntled client who she was offish with. Who knows.

It was stated by myself and others that the warning would carry more weight if it came from the parties involved not from a punter who got it third hand.

Now if your the sort of character that takes everything thats said as gospel thats your call but to those that choose to dig a little deeper its hardly the label of tetchy.

( No disrespect to the OP intended )

I can assure you this was done in good faith. I am neither an ex BF or a disgruntled punter. I have met this maid a couple of times and have never had any problem with her. Just because this is only my second posting doesn't mean it should carry les weight than a person with 100 posts.

I don't know if this is true or mis-information from someone,

but I've heard some bad news.

I was told the lovely Porcha had passed away.

Apparently this was over a year ago.

I don't know if it's true or what?

Anyone who is in contact with the wg world could find out some more and post

it. I was not told how, if at all true.

This would be important for all Porcha's fans to know if this is the case or bull