Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptainClit

Spooky Coincidence!

4 posts in this topic

I tried to make a booking with a Czech girl a few weeks ago before she went back home. I just couldn't get the time off to see her when she was working, as I was busy or travelling.

I had just come back from a business trip abroad, landing at Luton Airport. I've often look at the girls there heading to / coming back from Eastern Europe and wondered if they are WGs. On this occasion, I was straining my neck to look at someone, but I didn't see the girl I walked straight into: Sasha from MK - the very girl I'd been trying to see for a couple of weeks before hand! :P

I wish I had the balls to ask for a session there and then. I was just dumbfounded, apologised and walked away.

Oh bless was you simply tongue tied :D x :P

I tried to make a booking with a Czech girl a few weeks ago before she went back home. I just couldn't get the time off to see her when she was working, as I was busy or travelling.

I had just come back from a business trip abroad, landing at Luton Airport. I've often look at the girls there heading to / coming back from Eastern Europe and wondered if they are WGs. On this occasion, I was straining my neck to look at someone, but I didn't see the girl I walked straight into: Sasha from MK - the very girl I'd been trying to see for a couple of weeks before hand! :P

I wish I had the balls to ask for a session there and then. I was just dumbfounded, apologised and walked away.

Lol, I am sure many girls have been recognised whilst doing ordinary things, half us probably won't even know we've been spotted! (well discretion is everything in this business!) And if you do bump into a punter at the shops or something its usually when your looking your worst, no make up, wearing slobbing clothes :D

I don't work in my very small home town, I just go to london instead hoping I won't run into anyone I know. However last year I took a booking off awank. An hour before booking, for some reason,i checked his profile and to my anguish I saw he was from my home town. arghhhhhh, I had to cancel the booking as I bet I would have recognised him.

Makes you realise its such a small world and even though you might not punt on your doorstep there is always a chance of running into an "acquaitance" wherever you are, in an airport, on a train, at a wedding :), or even on the other side of the world.

Lol, I am sure many girls have been recognised whilst doing ordinary things, half us probably won't even know we've been spotted! (well discretion is everything in this business!) And if you do bump into a punter at the shops or something its usually when your looking your worst, no make up, wearing slobbing clothes :P

I don't work in my very small home town, I just go to london instead hoping I won't run into anyone I know. However last year I took a booking off awank. An hour before booking, for some reason,i checked his profile and to my anguish I saw he was from my home town. arghhhhhh, I had to cancel the booking as I bet I would have recognised him.

Makes you realise its such a small world and even though you might not punt on your doorstep there is always a chance of running into an "acquaitance" wherever you are, in an airport, on a train, at a wedding :D, or even on the other side of the world.

Someone was only saying to me the other day that as most men don't punt in their home area and most women don't work in their own area there probably is more chance of bumping into someone you know frommyour own area:eek: