Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Are such events common?

6 posts in this topic

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=99161

I was amazed reading this - the organisation by the FR poster, the agreement and organisation by one of the girls; the maintaining the roles of them all; the trip out.

I am sure I couldn't think up, explain, get agreement, carry out or afford such a scenario.

So I just wondered if this is very rare or more common than I would have imagined.

This does seem very organized.

Professional Dominatrixes often get very explicit instructions for role-play scenarios. I have acted out scripted scenarios with my partner before that have panned out very well, but have not heared from another WG about anything like the one in the FR !

Great report! Very inspirational lol....

Maybe a bit more common than you think. I've seen some dominatrixes even advertise 'kidnap' scenarios which sounds like a lot of pre-planning and organisation.

Real whatever floats your boat stuff.

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=99161

I was amazed reading this - the organisation by the FR poster, the agreement and organisation by one of the girls; the maintaining the roles of them all; the trip out.

I am sure I couldn't think up, explain, get agreement, carry out or afford such a scenario.

So I just wondered if this is very rare or more common than I would have imagined.

i would like to make clear that although I have never met Karley before I have known Cheryl for seven years and we have been on several overnights togeather including going away for weekends, so the agreement of the trip out was not difficult. Cheryl and Karley also have worked togeather for a while so there was trust between them as well, so Karley know deep down that she was in no danger at all. I sent Cheryl an outline senario and all just from there.

i would like to make clear that although I have never met Karley before I have known Cheryl for seven years and we have been on several overnights togeather including going away for weekends, so the agreement of the trip out was not difficult. Cheryl and Karley also have worked togeather for a while so there was trust between them as well, so Karley know deep down that she was in no danger at all. I sent Cheryl an outline senario and all just from there.

Yes I think those points came across in the FR and I hope you realise I am not making the least slight on the report or booking.

Well done is all I can say!