misscat

Do you always tell her you're from PNET?

26 posts in this topic

Hi

Just wondering, as being fairly new to PNet I've had a few messages asking where I work etc (It's a place where you have to book through them not me directly).

So just wondering, someone could come into where I work and they already know a little about my likes and my background but I wouldn't know about them at all.

What are the chances they're going to say 'Oh Hi it's me so-and-so from PNet!' Or will they just keep quiet?!

How often do you guys tell the girl where you found her from and tell her your username ?

Hi

Just wondering, as being fairly new to PNet I've had a few messages asking where I work etc (It's a place where you have to book through them not me directly).

So just wondering, someone could come into where I work and they already know a little about my likes and my background but I wouldn't know about them at all.

What are the chances they're going to say 'Oh Hi it's me so-and-so from PNet!' Or will they just keep quiet?!

How often do you guys tell the girl where you found her from and tell her your username ?

I've frequently mentioned that I read the boards on Pnet, usually after one round, but not mentioned my ID. I don't want to pressurize the punt. However, the girl may notice my ID if I write a report. But I only report if there's something worth reporting. Often I mention Pnet if I feel it would be to their advantage.

Hi

The majority of my 121 punts are with WGs off A/W, in my experience most have never heard of Pnet and if they have its about the FR section rather than this forum, so my username wouldnt mean anything to them. If the lady has been a board member i have mentioned my nick as i would have been wanting to submit a FR and/or a post on here so would tell them out of courtesy.

At a party event i might meet other punters whose nicks on here i know and vice versa and if i knew a lady was a member here i would mention it after the party if i got the chance, this has happened in the past a number of times.:)

There's a very nice lady who posts on this forum fairly regularly and who I plan to see when the opportunity presents itself - partly because, as well as being jolly good looking, I like her posts. I honestly don't know whether I'll "out" or not; I guess I'll just see how it goes and what comes up in conversation.

No I don't.

When I started punting I had never heard of Pnet, and it was one of the first girls I saw who suggested I wrote a Pnet FR and make it descriptive, so I joined Pnet did the FR and carried on with the same descriptive style of FR.

Through my FR's it's not difficult for the establishments I visit to have worked out who I am on here.

No I don't.

When I started punting I had never heard of Pnet, and it was one of the first girls I saw who suggested I wrote a Pnet FR and make it descriptive, so I joined Pnet did the FR and carried on with the same descriptive style of FR.

Through my FR's it's not difficult for the establishments I visit to have worked out who I am on here.

I never mention that Im on Punternet incase I inadvertly pressure them.

Only one girl know who I am but then I visit her regualrly and she only cottoned on months after I did a FR on her.

And the establishments I do visit and know who I am I've asked them not to tell a girl I visit that Im on here (Or even that Im a regular visitor and know the management) for just the same reason.

Prefer she treats me as she sees me then I know its all me rather than anything else.

Even when I ask after the booking and Im thinking of a FR whether she'd be okay with one I dont mention which site.

I've only once mentioned PN on a punt and although it was an interesting diversion it detracted from the main event so to speak. It was however an object lesson in maintaining the focus of the arrangement.

Yes, I will sometimes mention Punternet, but not normally mention my "handle".

I have however given it to one girl who I see regularly and she is now an avid follower of my posts! Last time I saw her she apologised because she thought it was as if she was stalking me! I told her not to worry, in fact I took her interest in my FR's almost as a compliment!

Yes, I will sometimes mention Punternet, but not normally mention my "handle".

I have however given it to one girl who I see regularly and she is now an avid follower of my posts! Last time I saw her she apologised because she thought it was as if she was stalking me! I told her not to worry, in fact I took her interest in my FR's almost as a compliment!

Have I missed something .... she's an avid follower of your 5 posts prior to this one ? :) Have you changed username recently ?

As far as I am aware all the people I have met from here have told me, as we have chatted before meeting and made arrangements. For some reason I'm not able to have FRs written on me though, so I don't worry about those any more, just that the person I have met is enjoying themselves. It's quite liberating really.

One thing I can reassure you of though, is that the few I have met have all been perfect gentleman and good fun to be with, so keep your eye on the FRs and you might put 2 and 2 together once one is written. The FRs usually come up a few days to a week after they were written too, so expect a slight delay.

Since I started posting regularly on here quite a few of the ladies I've met have been fellow posters and are well aware of who I am. I wouldn't see much point in trying to conceal that link (except perhaps in the extremely unlikely event that I wanted to book with one of the several ladies who hate my guts - morning BH!). In any case, the ladies I've been seeing are people with whom I've 'made a connection' as friends through the message board, and I always book as Tony so my username isn't exactly deep cover.

I don't want to pressurize the punt.

This makes sense. Would be interesting to be told during the throes of passion though!

I can understand the pressure part. Of all the lovely gentlemen I have met from this site, I was quite nervous to meet one gent in particular. Not sure why. The nerves passed 10 seconds into the meeting though, and he left with hat No. 2 firmly on his head :)

On the flip side, if its a poster who's online persona I'm particularly attracted to, the excitement/anticipation of meeting the gent in person can add to the sexperience :D

Have I missed something .... she's an avid follower of your 5 posts prior to this one ? :) Have you changed username recently ?

I was wondering that too....................................:D

I do like to know out of curiosity, but can't understand the relevance that a client may or may not be a member of this board?

The only advantage I could think of, would be the ability to refuse someone I thought was an A-hole.

I may be more (or less) relaxed gussing your personality and knowing little about you from your posts, ( we know how wrong we can be on that one! ) but any extra special treatment requests simply because you were a member of punternet and I'd still be laughing as I showed you-clienta intacto-down the stairs and into the car park.

Still life is easier when we have a challenge to occupy us.

Hi

I normally wear my exclusive Pnet Tshirt and badge with my Alias printed on them. These are only issued to honourary members who are long serving punters.

Firstly, I am not 'from' any forum. I used to mention it a lot to WGs, less now. It's claim to fame is mostly IMO the opportunity for interaction for M-F interaction, even if it is very one-sided in different ways. But the question of whether to tell a woman on here that I'm 'from' PN doesn't arise. I might become friends with people on here, in which case it is where we met. But I don't book any of the ladies from the small and (for better or worse) unrepresentative sample of service providers registered on the forum or on PN. The one exception might be a lady I recommended join for some obscure reason, but I know her already and she was planning to join this autumn last time I spoke to her.

When I first joined and wondered if the situation would arise when I would book someone as a result of seeing them on here, I raised the question of whether wgs would expect to be told. Most said they would. To me, it is not a big deal, any more than whether someone is a member of, say, facebook. Nor do I overly associate online personas with real life ones. But to others it is a big deal, so my feelings were that if I booked someone I'd first met on here, yes, I would tell them.

(There is only one lady I can just now think of that I would conceivably book were I in her immediate area, and the PN thing would not be an issue so I'd have no hesitation in mentioning it.)

I normally wear my exclusive Pnet Tshirt and badge with my Alias printed on them. These are only issued to honourary members who are long serving punters.

Here I aint got one! Where do I get my T-shirt from? :);)

Haha great! I'll look out for you :-)

Thanks guys, interesting responses,

Yeah I suppose if the first thing a guy said was 'Hi I'm going to rush right back after to write a FR of you' I would feel a tad pressured...

Firstly, I am not 'from' any forum. I used to mention it a lot to WGs, less now. It's claim to fame is mostly IMO the opportunity for interaction for M-F interaction, even if it is very one-sided in different ways. But the question of whether to tell a woman on here that I'm 'from' PN doesn't arise.

Oh sorry, I just mean those circumstances where you have already 'met' eachother through this site, then go to see her you would know who she is but she wouldn't know who you were. In that sense being 'so-snd-so from PNet'.

I don't think people live here!

xx

Here I aint got one! Where do I get my T-shirt from? :);)

You need to know people in high places. It is an instant hit with the WGs and they go weak in the knees at the thought of the positive review that is to come.

Haha great! I'll look out for you :-)

Thanks guys, interesting responses,

Yeah I suppose if the first thing a guy said was 'Hi I'm going to rush right back after to write a FR of you' I would feel a tad pressured...

Mind if I take a photo or two on my mobile? To record this signal moment for posterity?:)

Most do say so.

The one who caught me unawares was Smiths, Mr Superstud himself :confused:

Most do say so.

The one who caught me unawares was Smiths,

Oh..................... please elaborate.

Mr Superstud himself :confused:

Where's the Jealous Smiley when you need it! :D

I mentioned once that I booked a girl because of good FRs. The reply I got was "What? There are reviews? Like, on the Internet?"

i prefer not to know to be honest but its not a real problem but i tend to ask where did they get my details from they generally say punternet