Thoroughbred

A question for the providers; massage on a punt

37 posts in this topic

I've heard often that a 'massage' is a 'nice' ice-breaker at the beginning of a punt.

My question is, generally would you prefer to give the gent a quick massage at the very start?

Before the chest-beaters step in I'm simply talking a few minutes, ten at most. However a couple of experiences have indicated to me that this might get the provider into a natural mood, so to speak. I don't have much to shout about physically, but do have big arms and shoulders that are not flabby. And normally I'd be facing the pillow :)

Or does giving oral (or receiving) generally have the same/similar impact.

Personally I don't (never did) gave massage to the gent at the beginning of the meeting.

I prefer to simply chat to him first. At least that way I can see his eyes, facial expressions, body language, instead of seeing back of his head, flat buttocks, while he (we) murmuring to me some small dull talk to each other. (exactly the same, when he is on his back)

Massage can be done any time later, in between, after, or not all.

... a couple of experiences have indicated to me that this might get the provider into a natural mood,

If you give the WG the money and she disappears for 10 minutes and returns stinking of vodka, she has probably been getting herself into the right frame of mind ... er, natural mood.

I had a girl ask if I objected to her having a cigarette before we started. She opened a window and stared blankly into the cold, dark night whilst drawing heavily on a fag. It may have got her in the mood, but it didn't help me much.

A massage would have been better - except on a shorter appointment.

Beats chest and wails like Tarzan "Arrrrggghhh" :)

I've heard often that a 'massage' is a 'nice' ice-breaker at the beginning of a punt.

My question is, generally would you prefer to give the gent a quick massage at the very start?

Before the chest-beaters step in I'm simply talking a few minutes, ten at most. However a couple of experiences have indicated to me that this might get the provider into a natural mood, so to speak. I don't have much to shout about physically, but do have big arms and shoulders that are not flabby. And normally I'd be facing the pillow :)

Or does giving oral (or receiving) generally have the same/similar impact.

I provide a "girlfriend experience" (yes i hate the phrase but haven't found an alternative yet) and as I haven't given any of my bf's in civvie life a massage before he gets his norty way with me I don't tend to do it when I am working.

I prefer a bit of chat and let things take its natural course.

Oh, and i forgot, part of the reason is I'm very good at massages, my strengths lie elsewhere! :D

If you give the WG the money and she disappears for 10 minutes and returns stinking of vodka, she has probably been getting herself into the right frame of mind ... er, natural mood.

I had a girl ask if I objected to her having a cigarette before we started. She opened a window and stared blankly into the cold, dark night whilst drawing heavily on a fag. It may have got her in the mood, but it didn't help me much.

A massage would have been better - except on a shorter appointment.

Beats chest and wails like Tarzan "Arrrrggghhh" :)

lol

I feel I have done this enough to know there is a difference. At least in my opinion. My best punts have occurred when she is naturally turned on. People will claim that one can't tell, but I feel confident that I have a fair idea.

Personally I don't (never did) gave massage to the gent at the beginning of the meeting.

I prefer to simply chat to him first. At least that way I can see his eyes, facial expressions, body language, instead of seeing back of his head, flat buttocks, while he (we) murmuring to me some small dull talk to each other. (exactly the same, when he is on his back)

Massage can be done any time later, in between, after, or not all.

Totally agree with you Xenia. I've found that by and large, such a massage is a bit perfunctory and honestly, many ladies aren't that good at it compared to the other services they offer. I prefer a bit of relaxed chat then kissing and moving on from there.

People will claim that one can't tell, but I feel confident that I have a fair idea.

Oh, you can tell. :)

If it's done well, a massage can indeed be the ice breaker that leads on to greater things ;-)

Oh, and i forgot, part of the reason is I'm very good at massages, my strengths lie elsewhere! :)

haha should have proof read what i wrote! Meant to say I am NOT good at massages

always offer massage as I am a aromatherapist Annaxxx

You're the exeption Anna, having trained in massage myself I know the difference.

I provide a "girlfriend experience" (yes i hate the phrase but haven't found an alternative yet) and as I haven't given any of my bf's in civvie life a massage before he gets his norty way with me I don't tend to do it when I am working.

I prefer a bit of chat and let things take its natural course.

Oh, and i forgot, part of the reason is I'm very good at massages, my strengths lie elsewhere! :)

I have no interest in a massage myself on sexual grounds, i prefer to have a chat and get down to things as well, the GFE being ideal for me.:D

To be totally honest the only massages i have enjoyed were those given to me on medical grounds through my private insurance where i can get up to a dozen or so sessions a year, one i wasnt paying the lady directly, two she had the relevant qualifications to make it onto the insurance companies list and three my back felt better so i was happy with her service.

I have no interest in a massage myself on sexual grounds, i prefer to have a chat and get down to things as well, the GFE being ideal for me.:)

To be totally honest the only massages i have enjoyed were those given to me on medical grounds through my private insurance where i can get up to a dozen or so sessions a year, one i wasnt paying the lady directly, two she had the relevant qualifications to make it onto the insurance companies list and three my back felt better so i was happy with her service.

Did you slip your hand up her skirt and tickle her delicately?

Did you slip your hand up her skirt and tickle her delicately?

I think i would of been heading for plod bother if i had done that, she was very much of no interest to me at all sexually in any case.:)

Good for you, Anna! :) I've no idea about aromatherapy. I only know:

Lavender oil -make them snooze

Chili oil -make them clinch and change the shape of theirs balls, buttocks and faces at random intervals.

Eucalyptus and rosemary oil - make them shit a lot. (you might call it "cleansing")

Crisp n Dry Oil- made them ask if any pancakes in the house? (or "on the house"). :D

Punter's view: every punt I've ever had where the provider has offered a massage first has been a bad punt. Based on this experience, I now assume providers offer this because they have some kind of problem psyching themselves to being with a stranger. Whatever the reason, it's a bad sign and not natural. A massage to wind down because there's still 15 minutes of time left is a different question altogether, although I do prefer just to talk.

I wouldn't and haven't offered a massage at the start of a meet as for me it is quite a personal thing (I know sounds mad), but after a good meet where we are both left slightly flushed and stress free, if there is still time I have recently started to offer a back massage at the end of the meet.

I find it quite relaxing and knowing how good I feel after a good session, believe it serves to shake out the last few bits of stress or tension and completely empty the mind of worry for a few short moments. Alas it doesn't last for long, but it's nice at the time. I'd certainly like it if someone offered to do it to me at that point, athough I may fall asleep and start snoring lol.

i think it's just a kind of industry standard now. Most of the times, it's just an aimless rub-down, but other times it can feel nice. I guess few WGs are trained masseuses, so it's wrong to expect a good massage.

i think it's just a kind of industry standard now. Most of the times, it's just an aimless rub-down, but other times it can feel nice. I guess few WGs are trained masseuses, so it's wrong to expect a good massage.

I'm not sure I agree with you there. There is so much access to methods and visual video available out there, anyone worth their salt who wants to provide a good service is able to do some simple investigation on methods.

Personally I was shown how to do a sports massage many many years ago and could remember the basic principles, but realised this was not going to be very sensual, so I clicked on to utube and spent a few hours looking at techniques etc before asking a few clients if they were happy for me to try it out on them. I made sure they new I was not trained and learning, so as not to build up high expectation. Gladly they have all approved so far and appreciated the effort I made,which in all honesty was not that much, but I enjoyed doing it, as for me I consider it another string to my bow and will continue trying to improve.

I'm not sure about where other people live, but locally to me you can only enrole on massage courses that are actual full or part-time courses over a set period of months with a certificate at the end. This is all very well and good if you have the time, but far more than I feel is necessary for what I need. Utube has some excellent tutorial material and is well worth a look at for anyone who is interested in providing some form of massage. Plus you can always improvise to make it a little more sexy if you would like to :)

ps. I also looked up 'redtube' and discovered why 'Asian massages' were so popular. They were involving lots of seaweed gooey stuff and slippery body movements. I decided against trying this out as I think there would be no man left by the time my 5'7" frame and finished lol.

Not the standard with me!

Giving a real massage on a bed can be quite difficult as the movement/space is limited. Its just not the same as doing it on the massage couch where you can easily move/work around the client and can pull and tug from all directions [pun not intended for once :)]

Of course there are rare cases where I feel the gent would benefit and will take matters in my own hand [with his consent of course] ie, if he has a sports injury, muscle fatigue/tension in particular areas. Other than that, I only give a massage if asked for one.

I find it gets them in the mood if you give THEM a massage first :)

Others on here disagree but I would say that is right - at the cheaper end of the market which I inhabit.

I assumed it was a way to get things started and mainly because it got rid of time because parlour girls possibly on something of a treadmill didn't want long in each of what may be many appointments in a day to be involving contact with their pussy because of the risk of becoming sore over time.

I find it gets them in the mood if you give THEM a massage first :)

You got that right but it has to be a lot longer than 10 minutes.

Cheers for the responses.

A massage for me at the start is pleasant enough, but not something I'd pay for in isolation. I would concede the time however, for a better punt overall. I currently tend to book an hour and have two rounds, so there is enough time.

As for giving her a massage, that could be interesting but I think I'd be pretty clueless, would have to look up some of those vids.

I think Carissa has it that in a normal gf/bf situation, the girl would be unlikely to give him a massage before sex. Although obviously in some cases they might.

I suspect that I will continue to politely decline the offer for the time being, as without knowing the girl beforehand there is not a great deal of evidence that it is very likely to lead to a better punt.

Good for you, Anna! :) I've no idea about aromatherapy. I only know:

Chili oil -make them clinch and change the shape of theirs balls, buttocks and faces at random intervals.

Eucalyptus and rosemary oil - make them shit a lot. (you might call it "cleansing")

Crisp n Dry Oil- made them ask if any pancakes in the house? (or "on the house"). :D

This is priceless, you made me laugh Xenia, especially the chilli oil bit, i could actually picture it...xxx(nice sig by the way:D)

Now to my bit, i dont offer a massage at the beginning unless they are so visibly nervous that they look like they are going to grab their clothes and run out of the room naked. In these cases i do ask if they are nervous, if the answer is yes then i offer a massage.

Other than that i only offer one at the end of the booking if they guy has indicated that he is bushed/done in/totally knackered/completely spunkless and he still has some time left, i also offer a joint shower so they have a choice.