Guest MadamBeckysKittens

Funny moments....

27 posts in this topic

A guy has just rang up MBK and has asked for a full description of every girl that is working next week and the services they offer. I said I'm very sorry but as I have over 20 girls i dont have time to go through each and everyone but directed him to our website. He said he didnt have internet access and the usual my mate gave me your number. I asked him to ring up the day he intended to visit and I'd happily give the ladies description for that day. He slammed the phone down on me:eek:. Do you think this was a wind up?

Also:

A guy rang up wanting to book a girl for 1 1/2 hours today so I booked it and gave him the address. Said he didnt know it and couldnt ring when he arrived to check if he was at the right address as he didnt have a mobile so openingly admitted he may not show up so I said I wouldnt be prepared to make the booking then and he started getting all arsy with me and another who slammed the phone down. I think someone is playing games with me today :confused:

Linzi

I work in a room with people answering all sorts of people on the phone and they can be very odd, frankly, sometimes.

So I think you just had an unlucky dy.

Won't do it again, L. :confused:

Who knows? He might be a dirty wanker that can't afford a sexchat line, or he may feel too shy to ask what he really want to know (eg 'do any of the girls on today have large chests?').

Nice looking site and prices. If I was in MK I'd probably just drop in with a brief phone call first. Here's the info I would like on the girls on that day: Age, dress size, hair colour/length. None of them look mingers so it's worth half an hour to sample and see what the experience is like.

ps could you change your name to MadamBeckysStickyKittens please. It has a ring to it. :confused:

Thank you

HS :D

Well, I've heard some rum excuses, but there must be some odd sods in good old Milton Keynes.

For my money, both are timewasters. I often have to deal with people in good jobs who are utterly clueless or plain naive in a number of business respects they should be better experienced in.

Example: One of my staff has taken compassionate this week leave due to a sudden family beravement on Monday, so we have a backlog of work, and some £40k a year bimbo-dimbo rang and asked if a specific task this person was working on would be completed by Thursday as they were on holiday next week..............insensitive or what? I suggested she went and googled the meaning of foxtrot oscar ! :confused: Hope you did the same.

Idiots that are just trying their luck and probably aint got a brain between them :confused:

A girl crying off after confirming one/some of her appointments probably wasn't so funny!

I find all the wankers tend to surface on the same day. Probably something in the air when that happens.

A guy has just rang up MBK and has asked for a full description of every girl that is working next week and the services they offer. I said I'm very sorry but as I have over 20 girls i dont have time to go through each and everyone but directed him to our website. He said he didnt have internet access and the usual my mate gave me your number. I asked him to ring up the day he intended to visit and I'd happily give the ladies description for that day. He slammed the phone down on me:eek:. Do you think this was a wind up?

Also:

A guy rang up wanting to book a girl for 1 1/2 hours today so I booked it and gave him the address. Said he didnt know it and couldnt ring when he arrived to check if he was at the right address as he didnt have a mobile so openingly admitted he may not show up so I said I wouldnt be prepared to make the booking then and he started getting all arsy with me and another who slammed the phone down. I think someone is playing games with me today :confused:

Linzi

I'm sorry hun, you know I have your number on speed dial and every time I accidently call it I have to think of an excuse for ringing or I'll feel silly :D

I have many funny tales to tell, unfortunately most of them are probably only funny to myself and all the rest were probably much funnier at the time so I'll not be pulling up a sandbag and swinging the old lantern just yet

Although, there was this one time, at band camp.............

Has anyone ever had an irate Wife or Mother phone them up and demand to know why their Husband/Son has been to see them? :confused:

Also:

Linzi

Timewasters or headbangers or both ! Forget about them.:D

Has anyone ever had an irate Wife or Mother phone them up and demand to know why their Husband/Son has been to see them? :D

Perhaps in that case the lady should discreetly tell the 'wife' that her husband came for anal and / or oral services that were unavailable at home...

Not too sure what to suggest they say in a Mother / Son situation tho' :confused:

Well division 72 and i had a funny moment together in coventry, several actually, he got lost and i tried to direct him in using googleshitedirections maps.com. 35 minutes later...........:confused::eek::D

It quite reminded me of the time LinziD and i were working in cov together. We had the idea to walk into the town center, took about 10 mins, fine. I still do not understand how it took us almost an hour to find our way home, but linzi stubbed her toe and i was all sweaty so it wasnt funny at the time, is now though.

What is it about coventry???

It's Coventry. End of. :confused:

(Years ago, I went to the Mystery Plays at the cathedral. I went round and round the ring road trying to get to the cathedral without success. In the end I dumped my car in the nearest car park, and walked the rest of the way as I'd been able to see the cathedral all the time I was driving. Took five minutes to walk, but had been driving for half an hour beforehand. Argh!)

B

Also:

Linzi

I don't think these were wind-ups, just calls from desperate guys. You should have asked if "his mate" had internet access. He sounds a little obsessive, wanting to know all the girls stats, but that's a guy thing I think. Like trainspotting. Just wanting the thrill of a complete list or something, some twisted sense of ownership? Who knows? Maybe he just wanted to play a game of top trumps with his mate?

That second guy....almost as odd. Why did he not have a mobile phone? He can afford an hour and a half appointment and not get a cheap £20 phone? Maybe he meant well and hadn't done it before and assumed the location would be "central" or near somewhere well known. But even then why didn't he just get a map? Again, probably just some desperate guy.

Timewasters or headbangers or both! Forget about them.:D

"Headbangers"?

Also:

Linzi

Playing games with you and me both Linzi! It must be something in the air over MK! Tx x

Its school holidays init!

"Headbangers"?

Lol , showing my age here ! Used to use this term as a teenager for anyone considered ' off the wall' !:D

Also:

A guy rang up wanting to book a girl for 1 1/2 hours today so I booked it and gave him the address. Said he didnt know it and couldnt ring when he arrived to check if he was at the right address as he didnt have a mobile so openingly admitted he may not show up so I said I wouldnt be prepared to make the booking then and he started getting all arsy with me and another who slammed the phone down. I think someone is playing games with me today :D

Linzi

I had one who wanted picking up from the station:rolleyes:

Well division 72 and i had a funny moment together in coventry, several actually, he got lost and i tried to direct him in using googleshitedirections maps.com. 35 minutes later...........:D:eek::eek:

That's just the half of it. After my sat nav took me to the wrong place, I asked for directions. Sadly the old fella I asked directed me to the Central Hotel rather then the South one. I blissfully parked up, phoned Chloe who told me the room number, I then trotted off to go find it. Luckily the hotel didn't have the same room number, but, what if i'd knocked on the door and some brick shithouse had opened the door????

Just to add insult, I had to pay four quid to get out of the car park.........

Also what makes me laugh as you text the address sometime in advance and 10mins before the booking they text saying they need directions and can you stay on the phone incase they get lost LOL :D

Its school holidays init!

Funny, I was thinking that too :D

I do try to be on phone as polite as possible. However I am sure every WG developed the knack to recognise if the clients enquiry genuine. Of course they might be genuine, but the way the talk, you know straightaway, its not a person you want to deal with.

This call from 2 days ago.

Caller: Are you working today?

Me: I am, but I need at least 24 hours notice.

Caller: Whats your charges and your services?

Me: Have you seen my website?

Caller: I did.

Me: Can you please look on my website again, and give me a call after reading it. Thank you. (I put the phone down)

Two minutes later I received text message from him: (exactly word for word) -"Go fuck ya self u ignorant bag of shit"

Maybe sometimes you need to be stern with them, and that way you might also have a lucky escape from people like him.

Also what makes me laugh as you text the address sometime in advance and 10mins before the booking they text saying they need directions and can you stay on the phone incase they get lost LOL :confused:

That might be genuine. Some people are just really bad at navigation.

Well division 72 and i had a funny moment together in coventry, several actually, he got lost and i tried to direct him in using googleshitedirections maps.com. 35 minutes later...........:confused::eek::D

It quite reminded me of the time LinziD and i were working in cov together. We had the idea to walk into the town center, took about 10 mins, fine. I still do not understand how it took us almost an hour to find our way home, but linzi stubbed her toe and i was all sweaty so it wasnt funny at the time, is now though.

It's Coventry. End of. :D

(Years ago, I went to the Mystery Plays at the cathedral. I went round and round the ring road trying to get to the cathedral without success. In the end I dumped my car in the nearest car park, and walked the rest of the way as I'd been able to see the cathedral all the time I was driving. Took five minutes to walk, but had been driving for half an hour beforehand. Argh!)B

I won't hear a word against Coventry. Once you get used to getting on and off the raised ring road it is a breeze - have even found a cheap council car park a few yards from an expensive council car park for Saturday shopping.

Although my one and so far only ** appointments were two with a nice lady just entered the business and in it for a short time only and the area (clue it's under the Cov airport flightpath when that's open) was a whole new experience for me in daylight let alone in the dark. Luckily it's kind of separate from the city proper.

Some posts need to be dull to show off others better... :(

Nice to know someone has had fun in Coventry- I haven't on the three occasions I've had the misfortune to go there.

Occasionally WGs have told me about funny experiences. In one parlour the two girls who worked each Saturday evening were a little indiscreet about the requests or preferences of some of the customers. They were telling me about an older man who likes noisy girls, shall we say, and the next time I'm there in comes the said man. I'm sat having a coffee whilst in the next room very loud noises can be heard and the other girl (whom I've just visited) is almost doubling up with laughter trying to anticipate the next piece of acting.

In another a girl complained to me about a customer who had wanted to read his newspaper whilst being given oral.