a punt supreme

lurid ads

11 posts in this topic

you know how it is: the ad is an unending deluge of filth. 'When I'm not seeing clients, I masturbate constantly', 'I wish I could be fucked twenty four hours a day', 'my pussy is soft and wet and waiting to take your cock', and so on.

And then when you get there, she is a really sweet girl who wouldn't say boo to a goose, and who is doing this so she can pay for uni and help her sick grandmother back in xxxxxxxxxx. You then have some pleasant vanilla sex.

Really annoying as I'm trying to get away from vanilla, without going dom or anything like that, but not having much luck!:confused:

I guess I'm hoping to experience a different kind of sex to what I've had in relationships, but the ads on 'the other place' haven't been much help.

you know how it is: the ad is an unending deluge of filth. 'When I'm not seeing clients, I masturbate constantly', 'I wish I could be fucked twenty four hours a day', 'my pussy is soft and wet and waiting to take your cock', and so on.

And then when you get there, she is a really sweet girl who wouldn't say boo to a goose, and who is doing this so she can pay for uni and help her sick grandmother back in xxxxxxxxxx. You then have some pleasant vanilla sex.

While I don't think that the circumstances to which you allude immediately bring s.14 of the Policing and Crime Act 2009 into mind, I'd suggest that the really sweet girl probably didn't write the "my pussy is soft and wet and waiting to take your cock" which does make me ask myself who did write it? Is there a "Tony" waiting to take your money off her?

Don't go by the ads / interviews on the other place, go by field reports written by members you trust on this site - always more chance of finding what you want/need that way.

While I don't think that the circumstances to which you allude immediately bring s.14 of the Policing and Crime Act 2009 into mind, I'd suggest that the really sweet girl probably didn't write the "my pussy is soft and wet and waiting to take your cock" which does make me ask myself who did write it? Is there a "Tony" waiting to take your money off her?

Nah, they copy and paste from other members pages....

"And then when you get there, she is a really sweet girl who wouldn't say boo to a goose, and who is doing this so she can pay for uni and help her sick grandmother back in xxxxxxxxxx. You then have some pleasant vanilla sex"

In all the posting about how lucky we old gits are to have hot younger women "willing" to shag for money one item that is much overlooked is that we have been around for a long time, a wide experience, and know most of the possibilities. Well if you spent 36yrs seafaring anyway.

In punting I have met very few younger lasses who are really aware of the possibilities. And many of the older starters in the industry will say that they did not know what good sex could be during their marriage (whatever) and that they only really got into it once they started playing around after during the break-up.

Hence the talk dirty, act vanilla.

That said I have come across a few <20 who have an amazing knowledge of the male bod

Excuse me Irgendeiner, who exactly have you been talking to about me? :D

:):D

Really annoying as I'm trying to get away from vanilla, without going dom or anything like that, but not having much luck!:)

I guess I'm hoping to experience a different kind of sex to what I've had in relationships, but the ads on 'the other place' haven't been much help.

I am often aghast at the really hardcore language used on some of the girls' profiles. That stuff would put me off completely but obviously there is a big market out there for it , otherwise it would not be so prolific.! WGs can hardly then object to guys asking for strange or very hardcore, fetish services --- maybe not many do ??:D

Excuse me Irgendeiner, who exactly have you been talking to about me?

<looks furtively about>

Sorry! I've just finished reading Barbara Tate's delightful and realistic, if ultimately sad book "West End Girls" - Mae's maltese ponce for most of the period covered by the book was "Tony"!

Yes at times I wonder way they have to be so graphic and never leave anything to the imagination :D

Really annoying as I'm trying to get away from vanilla, without going dom or anything like that, but not having much luck!:D

Keep looking. Theres lots out there

Its usually just off putting TBH. And even when its not its usually spam/fake, not actually put on by the girl herself...