Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KidPoontang

Amsterdam

14 posts in this topic

I just spent four days in Amsterdam and whilst milling around the red light district i found 90% of the WG's have implants.

It is really sad to see on a size 6 or 8 frame false tits that don't match the proportion of the rest of the body type.

That said i poked some lovely Bulgarian brunettes.

Agreed, I was there a few weeks back and had a good time but it wasn't as good as it used to be, plus it's no longer cheap. The main benefit is that you can see what you are getting before you buy and there are some real stunners, although that's no guarantee of quality. It's actually best to have a careful check before you hand over the cash since, in at least 2 areas that I know, you may get a surprise when the knickers come down!

I'm beginning to prefer Frankfurt to Amsterdam - yes it can be tacky around the station, but you can see what you are buying in the Eros Centres, and the prices start at 30 euros, plus the hotels are cheaper as it's a bigger city.

I was in Amsterdam earlier this week & probably poked the same Bulgarian stunners lol!!!

Oh yes I poked a Bulgarian stunna there last year too lol. :rolleyes:

I was in Amsterdam earlier this week & probably poked the same Bulgarian stunners lol!!!

No wonder i couldn't find them in Sunny Beach ,Bulgaria ,few weeks ago .

I'm beginning to prefer Frankfurt to Amsterdam - yes it can be tacky around the station, but you can see what you are buying in the Eros Centres, and the prices start at 30 euros, plus the hotels are cheaper as it's a bigger city.

Normally I'd be the first person to defend Amsterdam but if the fascist PVV party have anything to do with a new coalition government there, I'm going to be giving Amsterdam a wide berth and do all my punting in Frankfurt.

So what's the RLD in Amsterdam like these days? Have so many places been shut down that it's just confined to a smaller selection of streets?

Also is there still any activity in the two minor RLD's - Singel and Pijp - or is it pointless visiting them now.

Germany seems to be the place of choice nowerdays

So what's the RLD in Amsterdam like these days? Have so many places been shut down that it's just confined to a smaller selection of streets?

Also is there still any activity in the two minor RLD's - Singel and Pijp - or is it pointless visiting them now.

Main RLD looks broadly the same as it ever was.

Pijp was still worthwhile a frw months ago, cant comment on singel

Main RLD looks broadly the same as it ever was.

Pijp was still worthwhile a frw months ago, cant comment on singel

That's good to hear. Thanks for the info.

Amsterdam is still workable, as some of the posters here suggest, but also well down on what it used to be. As some other posters say. I tend to avoid it now. Not completely but almost. There are too many good things in other Dutch cities.

If you want a scene like Amsterdam in the days before it started to go downhill try The Hague. There are two red light areas. The older one is Doubletstraat. Looks rough and basic but is quite safe and reasonably often has some good prospects along with the admittedly larger number of nonstarters. The slightly upmarket one is Geleenstraat and Hunsestraat, 2 streets at right angles to each other.

For a small but perfectly formed RLD closer to Amsterdam, try the street Achterdam in Alkmaar. I can recommend it.

Amsterdam is still workable, as some of the posters here suggest, but also well down on what it used to be. As some other posters say. I tend to avoid it now. Not completely but almost. There are too many good things in other Dutch cities.

If you want a scene like Amsterdam in the days before it started to go downhill try The Hague. There are two red light areas. The older one is Doubletstraat. Looks rough and basic but is quite safe and reasonably often has some good prospects along with the admittedly larger number of nonstarters. The slightly upmarket one is Geleenstraat and Hunsestraat, 2 streets at right angles to each other.

For a small but perfectly formed RLD closer to Amsterdam, try the street Achterdam in Alkmaar. I can recommend it.

I've also been to Doubletstraat, but It was at midday so all the ladies were caking on the make-up lol, I have also herd good things about the Alkmaar Rld, better VFM than the touristy trap In A-dam.

I went Amsterdam last year, but stupidly during England-Holland match, so was unbelievably packed and lot of windows closed. I wasnt sure if this was due to the planned reduction to the RLD or just WGs not wanting the hassle of potential football trouble. Some friends say its due to the later.

I planned to do girls from different countries but all I ended up doing Bulgaria lol. Lots of Bulgarian WGs there.

I'm planning to go there again in month or 2. Does anyone know if there any places there, where you have 45min/hr session with girl and can cum as many times as you like?

I went Amsterdam last year, but stupidly during England-Holland match, so was unbelievably packed and lot of windows closed. I wasnt sure if this was due to the planned reduction to the RLD or just WGs not wanting the hassle of potential football trouble. Some friends say its due to the later.

I planned to do girls from different countries but all I ended up doing Bulgaria lol. Lots of Bulgarian WGs there.

I'm planning to go there again in month or 2. Does anyone know if there any places there, where you have 45min/hr session with girl and can cum as many times as you like?

I'm an RLD man myself when I go to the 'Dam, but you can try asking your question on ignatzmice.

http://www.ignatzmice.com/

I don't know of any establishments where you can come as many times as you like, but good things are said about Park 118, The Asmara and Jan Bik.