runcorn

Girls attire on outcalls

19 posts in this topic

I'm sure this has been discussed before but anyway I was wondering what other punters made of girls attire on outcalls. One agency I use in London some of the (younger?) girls have turned up in a mini-dress and high heels. God knows what other people in my gated community make of this.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

I used to live in a big block of flats - chances of my neighbours peering out of their front-door peep holes when a girl turned up were next to none, so I had no problems with doing outcalls. Now I live in a very quiet close, with a dozen houses overlooking my front door. I don't do outcalls any more :confused:

I'm sure this has been discussed before but anyway I was wondering what other punters made of girls attire on outcalls. One agency I use in London some of the (younger?) girls have turned up in a mini-dress and high heels. God knows what other people in my gated community make of this.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

You could ask them to turn up attired as if they are ready for a WI photo shoot :confused:

Unless requested different I usually wear something sexy but modest - smart tight black pants, heels and a shirt and jacket usually, though I've just ordered a made to measure pencil skirt as well which is very exciting :confused: because of my small waist and big ass I've never had one fit properly. I would never wear something too obviously sexual for an outcall unless asked to - one client asked me to turn up in something really slutty (his word not mine) to his home. He was single and didn't care what the neighbours thought :D I think he liked the idea of shocking them.

I usually borrow Claire's clown suit. I haven't had any problems so far. :confused:

In this town any young lady include Ugg boots, rugby shirt and pashmina - could only be a student looking for rental property.

any over 23 should dress vaguely business so market researcher or financial adviser/sales.

The toys and outfit go in the rucksack or computer-bag

I usually borrow Claire's clown suit. I haven't had any problems so far. :confused:

*hides custard pie pro tem*

Because of t'neighbours I request ladies to dress as they might to go to the shops. It's always a pleasant surprise to discover what the twin-set has been hiding. :D

Unless requested different I usually wear something sexy but modest - smart tight black pants, heels and a shirt and jacket usually, though I've just ordered a made to measure pencil skirt as well which is very exciting :D because of my small waist and big ass I've never had one fit properly. I would never wear something too obviously sexual for an outcall unless asked to - one client asked me to turn up in something really slutty (his word not mine) to his home. He was single and didn't care what the neighbours thought :) I think he liked the idea of shocking them.

Where is this ' big ass ' ?

You have first class pics and if pic no.3 is representative then it seems perfectly proportioned ! :confused:

i will only do outcalls to Hotels myself.

Has to what to wear, depends on the time of the day really.

Met a guy in a Hotel bar about 4pm, went in black dress trousers & a nice top.

Another hotel about 8pm, a knee length black dress.

I usually bring a bag with a few bits in...lol

i would feel a right narna turning up at a hotel in a mini skirt stockings & high heels.

The receptionist or anyone would probably think - Oh I ....lol

Jo x

Where is this ' big ass ' ?

You have first class pics and if pic no.3 is representative then it seems perfectly proportioned ! :confused:

Never said it was a bad thing :D but it's 10 inches bigger than my waist. Clothes aren't designed for that kind of difference.

Never said it was a bad thing :confused: but it's 10 inches bigger than my waist. Clothes aren't designed for that kind of difference.

Yup. I've got one pencil skirt which makes my arse look like two pigs fighting under a blanket and another which fits my arse, but sits around my waist like clown trousers. :D

*wonders about the apparent "clown theme"*

Never said it was a bad thing :D but it's 10 inches bigger than my waist. Clothes aren't designed for that kind of difference.

Does that make you 'curvy ' ? :)

our girls always arrive in bunny suits so you know your bunny has arrived LOL :D;)

Does that make you 'curvy ' ? :)

Yep, I'm the definition of an hourglass figure. Like I said - having a big ass is in no way a bad thing :D But it does annoy me sometimes when I want to buy pretty things and they don't fit right.

makes my arse look like two pigs fighting under a blanket

I'd like to see that, can you put it on youtube please?

I'd like to see that, can you put it on youtube please?

It's for the best that I don't. There are some things that you can't unsee, no matter how hard you try.

I used to feel s as the punters do onhere but about two years ago I started asking the WGs to turnup at my door as if they meant business

I had one turn up on a saturday at about 1pm she as in v.high heels a sort of cat suit in black with a very lowcut front showing a excellent pair of hooters

since then an old guy who lives across the road and misses nothing has tried to steer any conversations to this visit

I told him she was a nurse come to check me over after my recent hospitalization

I used to feel as as the punters do on here but about two years ago I started asking the WGs to turn up at my door as if they meant business

I had one turn up on a saturday at about 1pm she was in v.high heels a sort of cat suit in black with a very lowcut front showing a excellent pair of hooters

since then an old guy who lives across the road and misses nothing has tried to steer any conversations to this visit

I told him she was a nurse come to check me over after my recent hospitalization

Not really set up for outcalls, but I generally like the idea of "what's underneath the twin-set". That said, if I was away from home, danrogers' approach would be a great way to go. Or the classic fur coat and nothing underneath.

It's for the best that I don't. There are some things that you can't unsee, no matter how hard you try.

Pricktease;)