Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
londonchap

Deep throat 'quickie' in Central London

4 posts in this topic

Hi folks.

Pretty straightforward request, this one. I'm looking for a girl in Central London (ideally Zone 1) for a 15-30min BJ-only 'quickie' incall. However, I'm really keen to see a girl who can do genuine deep throat BJs, as it's something I've enjoyed every time I've had it in the past.

BB would be ideal, but not 100% necessary.

Not hugely concerned about ethnicity, but good looks would be a bonus - Oriental girls are also gratefully received. Would ideally prefer an indie, and would probably consider a walk-up (if well recommended).

Thanks in advance.

This is similar to another recent thread that was looking for a quickie OWO with facial, which has had a few more replies. I look forward to good feedback on both. The only thing I've found (short of a Soho walk-up, which I'd rather avoid) that fits is Nikita Divine's Splash and Dash service. Why don't more working girls do this? I would imagine from a business point of view it would be a good money spinner in these straightened times.....

I've not tried House of Divine's London place yet. They offer 15 and 30 minute bookings and I believe some of the girls do deep throat (have seen mention of Kitty) and/or facial (Chloe I believe).

Good hunting!

This is similar to another recent thread that was looking for a quickie OWO with facial, which has had a few more replies. I look forward to good feedback on both. The only thing I've found (short of a Soho walk-up, which I'd rather avoid) that fits is Nikita Divine's Splash and Dash service. Why don't more working girls do this? I would imagine from a business point of view it would be a good money spinner in these straightened times.....

I've not tried House of Divine's London place yet. They offer 15 and 30 minute bookings and I believe some of the girls do deep throat (have seen mention of Kitty) and/or facial (Chloe I believe).

Good hunting!

Nikitas Divines splash service brings back sweet memories

Agreed. She paid me the great compliment of saying "that's what a facial is supposed to look like!". Of course, she may say that to all the boys, as the saying goes.....