Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Filling in my research gaps

Filling in my research gaps
August 22, 2018 22:03
Hello. New here (been reading a lot over the past couple of weeks).

I will be traveling to the UK in the not too distant future and plan on taking full advantage of the scene not available back home. I certainly like to do my research ahead of time, but it looks like this forum got reset not too long ago and potential posts that may have answered my lingering questions are no longer here. Other on-topic forums on the web won't let me register being outside of the UK.

I was hoping some people could fill in the gaps I currently have in my research...

- I think for ease of use, I will stick to some of the well known agencies in London (right now I think Babylon is leading the charge due to lots of recent positive reviews). However, what I find lacking are agencies that lean towards Asian providers, and that is a flavor I would be very interested in trying during my trip. Not many reviews on the ones that I find on a Google search and their websites almost look like they could be bait and switch-y... (Though to be fair, Babylon girls look too good to be true also, but the reviews say they are genuine). Are there any well known, reputable Asian agencies I may be missing?

- I will probably start off slow in London and may visit a massage parlor for my first go-round. However it seems that at the parlors, the girls don't seem to want to let you touch back, on a B2B massage for example. Is that correct, or am I way off base and I've just read things the wrong way? Certainly I don't expect FS in a parlor that advertises massages, but if I'm not allowed to touch boob-age during a massage, that would be off-putting...

- It seems that the Manchester area is dominated by FS massage parlors. Any other decent alternatives I should be searching out in that area? If those are the best options there I'm fine with that.

- How specific with requests can you be on a first booking? I'm sure if you are a repeat customer you can get more specific, but for example, if I want to book a duo appointment and have them bring a specific..umm...accessory...with them for them to have fun with each other, can I blatantly ask for that on a booking form, or do I have to dance around it? It don't think it would be something they would automatically bring with them on an appointment... I'd like to try some variety so wouldn't think I want to book the same girl twice, but if I can't be blatant, I guess I can always book a girl and then get the same girl in a duo and give her the heads up for a future incoming appointment...

I hope my post isn't too long and my questions aren't asking a lot, but any help is appreciated!
Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login