Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ultimate GFE in London

Posted by lovpab 
Ultimate GFE in London
November 04, 2018 23:21
Guys, who would you recommend for an ultimate girl experience in London? I mean somebody who would really provide a sensual experience with eager kissing, kissing / licking your whole body, perhaps setting the tone with candles, taking time to tease you etc.

Why I’m asking? I find the regular WG routine somewhat boring and unsatisfactory - straight oral without much foreplay, kissing that she does not enjoy, ugly room with too dim or too bright light, hurried intercourse and the sort. I have found that tantric / erotic massage providers quite often can create an erotic atmosphere and give a sensual service - at least the best of them - but have limits when it comes to kissing, touching...

So ideally I’d be looking for a:
- FS provider or a masseuse offering plenty of extras
- Based in Westminster or Kensington or within reasonable distance
- Good looking and on her 20s or 30s (C or D sized natural tits would be two cherries on top!)
- Hourly rate not more than 200

Who would you recommend?
Re: Ultimate GFE in London
November 05, 2018 20:32
Best thing is to look at AW profiles, Pnet reviews and other sources, then you could point out who looks close to what you want and ask if others have seen them

Having a first post where you ask others to help you without even a suggestion you have looked yourself looks a bit selfish (and would get you roasted on a certain other forum).
nuru massage in uk
July 08, 2019 23:13
where can I get a rear nuru massage
Re: nuru massage in uk
July 19, 2019 16:23
theres is a girl who does this in West Hamstead high street.....she is a bit hari krishna in her style though even though she is from Finland
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login