Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ladies in London with rope.

Posted by JohnCarl 
Ladies in London with rope.
March 10, 2018 14:00
Hi,
I am a punter based in London who enjoys playing with ladies with rope. I like Shibari. I would like to meet ladies who are prepared to be tied up. I prefer mature ladies (I am 50 myself) but when I say mature, it is about attitude rather than a number. Anyone with suggestions please add to this thread. Any service providers, please feel free to PM me as well.
Re: Ladies in London with rope.
March 19, 2018 19:12
Have you searched on Adultwork? Presumably those with ropes as part of their repertoire would show up if you searched on domination on the AW search process.

Always best to have shown you've done the groundwork yourself before expecting others to do it for you (and some forums don't put it nearly as politely as that...).
March 20, 2018 09:29
Thank you for your polite response and your suggestion. I have searched on Adultwork. There are no female service providers who mention shibari on their profiles. Many ladies who "like" BDSM (receiving) and or Domination (receiving) are not comfortable with being restrained.
A search for rope found a number European and proper service providers but only couple mentioning rope itself. Both of these would prefer to tie me up.
I do apologise if any offence caused to yourself. I was merely asking if anybody had any personal recommendations.
There was a time when merely mentioning AW on this site caused a lot of upset. It seems times have changed and not mentioning it ruffles feathers instead.

John
March 20, 2018 16:47
My fault, JC. Apologies

I will plead UKP effect as they are so quick to rip into people they think are wanting before giving.

Add to that I didn't latch onto who would do the restraining and I clearly offered a real dog's dinner of a response.

AW has a sub games search facility but I won't risk querying if you've used that.
October 24, 2018 12:26
You might find it better to go through someone like Agency submissive girls in London. There is also an independent girl called Submissive Summer although that was a few years ago.

Chloe x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login