Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rent a lady for a week

Posted by Pandrol 
Rent a lady for a week
May 01, 2018 08:14
At Christmas I took a lady I arranged through Ashley Madison for a week away in a cottage at Christmas cost about £5K + subsistence and was excellent - car sex, treated me like a lover everywhere, many blowjobs, massage and everything in between. The downside was the time and effort to arrange and the amount of spam and potential scams.

My question is, what other on-line resources are there to find a provider such as this?
Re: Rent a lady for a week
May 01, 2018 10:46
Sounds like you would qualify as a sugar daddy for somewhere like Seeking Arrangement.

Link: [www.seekingarrangement.com]

There is a massive load of info on UKP which discusses it, which may be of use to you.

Indigo Nile of Manchester.

Bringing you the tease without the sleaze!

[www.indigonile.co.uk]
May 02, 2018 02:01
adultwork or the providers/review list here on punternet

it's time to play the game, I am the game and I want to play
May 02, 2018 09:47
UKP seeking arrangement is hard work to keep an active profile going. Before I use anyone on AW I check on UKP for negative reviews. I don't trust AW reviews at all.
Another forum (Mongers) has suggested a swingers club or a sex party. I went to these 20 years ago and found them a bit intimidating. I've also tried sex holidays in the Caribbean, but found the locations boring, I want some history or something interesting to do between the sex and not sleep on a lounger.
August 16, 2019 14:50
i went to Thailand for 2 months and punted all the time, it cost less than 5k. however its horses for courses.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login